Fai Ruk Arsoon (Lakorn Thai)

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
hope aff is n'ek...but pr'ek i want someone different from list above...if pr'ek is 20 or aroung the range...then he shound be some younger star...and if n'ek is 14-16 years then i perfer taew cuz she still young and by looking you could tell she is around that age...

transcend89

sarNie Adult
omg when i saw that clip of him kicking her into the water i laughed hella hard all the things he did after that was funny too lol i can't stop laughing lol definitely would watch this lakorn but they should find a good ugly looking dark mean p'ek to match the old one man that was funny

lilypha

sarNie Adult
any update on this??? wishy said that aff and aum is to have another project together besides NM... I guess and hope it is either for MSJ or this lakorn...

but again for aff to be tortured again by aum is too much...
oh... I also can picture either taew or pat to take this role as they r young and cute if it is to pair with dirty and agressive aum...

lilypha

sarNie Adult
as for paul to take this role... please not again he fails enough in his two lakorns with Namfon and Pat as agressive pek...

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
Wait, so why does he kidnap the n'ek? Does she look like his wife or something?

I'm a HUGE Paul fan, love him to death...would love to see him in more lakorns...but I'm giving a HUGE thumbs down for him to be P'ek in this role...NO WAY!!! He does better in comedies, not dramas...I loved Ruk Sorn Kaen, but I didn't like his mean scenes...he doesn't have the face to pull off the anger and intensity for revenge...he just looks plain creepy sometimes...

They could always use Ken again...anyone but Paul...

onahc

sarNie Elites
from what i heard i don't think paul is the p'ek . my guess would be aum a because aff stated she has two more lakons with him and this lakon might very well be the 2nd one, the 1st being namtarn mai. however, aff never confirmed this to be her 2nd lakon with aum or that she is even the n'ek here.

loveaff

sarNie Hatchling
from what i heard i don't think paul is the p'ek . my guess would be aum a because aff stated she has two more lakons with him and this lakon might very well be the 2nd one, the 1st being namtarn mai. however, aff never confirmed this to be her 2nd lakon with aum or that she is even the n'ek here.

but I think aum&aff another lakorn is MungKood Sang Jun, because aum was confirmed in SSBT
I don't think ateam will act this lakorn, the script is similar to Jamleuy Ruk

onahc

sarNie Elites
any update on this??? wishy said that aff and aum is to have another project together besides NM... I guess and hope it is either for MSJ or this lakorn...

but again for aff to be tortured again by aum is too much...
oh... I also can picture either taew or pat to take this role as they r young and cute if it is to pair with dirty and agressive aum...

the p'ek and his wife have a child in this one, the n'ek is kidnapped by p'ek and she becomes his wife(by force) and the child's new mother. i think pat and taew are too young to be a mother and thus too young for this role.

cecilia

Staff member
yes, from what i read so far, aff have one with bie and one with aum for next year ..
so unsure about this one .. i guess, in a way, i dont' want ateam in this one as it might be label as 'JRL REMAKE' just b/c of some similar concept.

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^plus, they already been in 2 remakes. something fresh would be nice

i want vicky for this role. so far, i dont think she has any upcoming lakorns after jai rao

lilypha

sarNie Adult
the p'ek and his wife have a child in this one, the n'ek is kidnapped by p'ek and she becomes his wife(by force) and the child's new mother. i think pat and taew are too young to be a mother and thus too young for this role.
If I m not wrong, the nék here suppose to be young as the twin gets married to the main guy at 17 or something????

sarN

sarNie Granny
yes. in the old version it mention how old they are cuz the n'k ask the p'k " how can we have a grownup child" ..the little girl is probable 6-8 and he said cuz they hook up at a very young age , pregnant at 16 :lol: and the n'k recently gradualate from college she is like 22-23

cecilia

Staff member
^^plus, they already been in 2 remakes. something fresh would be nice

i want vicky for this role. so far, i dont think she has any upcoming lakorns after jai rao
yes, i want to see her in a different role, but afraid, she'll be lik the innocent looking kam :lol:
which then, will make us pity her more or so :p