Fai Ruk Arsoon (Lakorn Thai)

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
i ment that by having boy starr in this lakorn it made him become popular so that could be why aom's dad wanna choose him for his next lakorn. i cant imagine how bad it would be lol even with this type of drama with a kidnap/rape scene it didn't turn out good..
I know. Tell me about it. I wonder what new drama is Aom's dad is gonna ruin with Boy though. But oh well. :)

fun

Expired Sarnie
Will Aom appear in the last episode? She was on set when they were filming the end.

So I guess episode 12 will be something like this... Kaew finds the engagement ring, goes to Bangkok to return it to TP. TP tells him about his wife tragic death. She figures she has feelings for Kaew and finds out she preggo. Breaks up with Wat and heads back to island. Happily ever after lmao so typical ahahahah

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh please say it ain't so. Another one of Aom's dad. =D

LMAO...gosh another one?! who keeps lying to the man that hes doing a good job???? makes me wonder if he actually saw the version with Off. :huh:

gosh SarN, the yr you uploaded it..i wasnt even a member yet lol

xox..there wasnt even a willing scene in epi 11...will there be one?..i dont know. well at this point i dont have any more hope left what so ever. :( i guess i will just have to settle with namtan returning to the island life. cause i got too excited when i saw that it was gonna air and had so much hope but only to have it get crushed when i saw the first 4 epis...and saw that they had way too many useless/nonsense stuff going on that they lack the most important ppl in the lakorn...like who was it that said it was like n'ek was a guest star lol...

cecilia

Staff member
there was no willing at all -- just confusion after confusion.
i'm complimenting that the old one seem to be WELL SCRIPT :p

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
there was no willing at all -- just confusion after confusion.
i'm complimenting that the old one seem to be WELL SCRIPT :p

yes it was. from the script to the acting. and wan was only shown in the beginning and when she died.

ceci, im sorry to hear bout your stomach & going to the ER. how are you feeling now?

fun

Expired Sarnie
good god, don't let him remake Nung Fa Kub Satan !
:loool: I hope not as well even though I haven't seen NFS... I will watch it one day to see why you love it so much lol

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
:loool: I hope not as well even though I haven't seen NFS... I will watch it one day to see why you love it so much lol

LOL Nang Fah Gup Satan, had the r and bickering between n'ek and p'ek ... it was a good one too..and yea, Do Not Let Him Remake That One...gosh he will ruin it big time! <_<

funfun & ceci you two should watch it..someone already finish uploading it in thai..i forgot who though.

cecilia

Staff member
^tutktukland has it uploaded alread -- sadly, the first 9 parts is not working in sarn's channel anymore.

ami, my stomach is getting better -- just need to take more medication. :(

sarN, i hope if they are to remake it, Por and Aff can be in it just b/c i want to see Aff with Por too. Also, let the script writer or director be someone else -- i want it come out as good as the old one ^^

sagittarius29

sarNie Egg
^tutktukland has it uploaded alread -- sadly, the first 9 parts is not working in sarn's channel anymore.

ami, my stomach is getting better -- just need to take more medication. :(

sarN, i hope if they are to remake it, Por and Aff can be in it just b/c i want to see Aff with Por too. Also, let the script writer or director be someone else -- i want it come out as good as the old one ^^
Are you sure? I have seen Nampueng Satan on 2b2v´s youtube channel.

sarN

sarNie Granny
Nampueng Satan is a difference lakorn , that one is from the late 80's with Pathra & Veerayoot , Nung Fa Kub Satan had Jonny/Numfon in 94' i believe.

sarN

sarNie Granny
I upload it 2 or 3 years ago at SW , tutktukland upload it in youtube , here the dramatic scene

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a_ToBcGtaYo

jonny was great in it !!

cecilia

Staff member
i guess, Aom played GN when she's grown up. Lol
All those kids are her half-sibling ^^

Lakorn end in happily ever after ^^ --
Na Pang didn't marry either uncle Jai or uncle Sin.

I'm still disappointed on how bad this is POORLY script!!
it could have been better IF they edit and focus more on the pranang story!!!!

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
*heuy....rush rush rush...

im glad its a happy ending though..

dude two twins and she was preggo again LOL

Mann

awwh i actually love this version a lot. boy & vicky are just sooo cute togehter. i think aom's dad did a great job, just rush ending which kills it. i never seen the old one but i really like this one ^^ he's an okay producer/director. i've seen worse lakorns lol