Fai Hua Jai ( Fire Heart)

Chalidaluvprin

sarNie Adult
Chapter2
Time went by so quick and Din was soon married to Poo. For Ja she got sicker and sicker each day. Until one day when she was walking down the stairs and fell down. When her mom notice that she was falling down the stairs her mom took her to the hospital.
----- at the hospital---
Doctor: sorry we can't help her. Her injuries are bad if we give her medicine than her baby will die so we can't do anything about her head that was injured. Also we figured out that she has Brain cancer too.
Ja's mom: Doctor, is there anything to help my daughter
Doctor: We will have to send her to America to fix her injuries because in America they have the tools to fix her head injuries.
--a couple days after they sent Hua Jai to America without telling Din.
----- America
Doctor: we are sorry Ja we probably can't help about it. If we give you that shot your baby will die. But if you don't take it you will have 7 months left of living it depends on you.
Ja: I rather let my baby be born in the next seven months then letting her die because of her moms head.
Doctor: ok then you can go back to your family and say your last word.
---- back to Thailand
Ja has went back to Thailand and she hasn't tell anyone about the seven months. All she did was try to act like she was fine and well. Ja point of coming back to Thailand was to give birth to her baby and say her last words to her mom and Din. One day she met Din at a store with ChumPoo and she walk towards him but pretend she didn't know him.
Din: is that Ja?
Poo: she is not I heard that she died already.
( that was a lie that Jas mom and Ja made so Din will not know about that Ja came back)
Din: Poo wait here
Din ran after Ja
Din: Ja
Ja: are you talking to me but sorry I am not Ja my name is NangFah not Ja
Din: why do you look like Ja so much
Ja: I think you must memorized me wrong I do know Ja but she died a couple days ago. I am her best friend in America.
Din: sorry then. Wait looks like your pregnant?
Ja: Yes I am with my boyfriend
Ja started crying.
Ja: but he married another girl
Din: I feel bad for you. Ja died because of me doing that too.
Din and Ja talked and talked and din notice that Fah seems to act like Ja. Same faces, same
Attitude and same way of crying.

Chalidaluvprin

sarNie Adult
Chapter 3
Time went by Din and Fah( Ja) got closer together. Ja only have 4 months left now and her stomach got bigger but she can't still tell Din she was Ja. Every night she would sit and cry but can't say a word. Then one night Fah wrote a letter ahead because she knew what was happening. The letter says:

Chalidaluvprin

sarNie Adult
-----------

Dear Din Warapotatiyutchawa,
When you read this letter I will be gone already leaving you and our baby behind. Be sure to take care of our baby. Remember even if I'm Ja or Fah I still love you. Don't forget to name our baby Jattipa if its a girl and name the baby Akkanee if its a boy. Remember that our chemistry we created will never end even if I die. Tell Chom that I'm sorry for all the bad things. At last I love You Din. Chan Rak Tur Mak Mak....
Please save this letter for our baby.
My honey I am sorry for giving birth to you but not living with you. Chan Rak Tur Hun.
Will always be by your side,
Hua Jai/ Nangfah Pardebolilat
Your mother Hun

Chalidaluvprin

sarNie Adult
After Ja wrote the letter she left to America
----- 4 months later
Ja gave birth to Din's baby and died. Din came to America and took the baby back to Thailand
When the baby grew u she looks just like Ja. Din found the letter and did name the baby Jittapa but her nickname was Fah.