Fai Chon Saeng (Feeling Good)

somp9

sarNie Adult
Chom plays Twin, one strong and one weak. It is semilar Ann, Ken and Dodo lakorn. But Ann's weak twin died.

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
I read like a paragraph of this and I'm already stressed out! Good Chom is w Chai while bad Chom is w Great. Bad Chom comes back from US wanting to get revenge for her fathers death because she feels there's some kind of foul play or something. Bad Chom tells Good Chom about her plans and Good Chom is uneasy about it so she confides to her BF Chai who might actually know details about the cause of their fathers death. And that's where I stopped.

Ceryna2001

sarNie Hatchling
Chom plays Twin, one strong and one weak. It is semilar Ann, Ken and Dodo lakorn. But Ann's weak twin died.
It's one of my flavorite Thai lakorn. It's called Rang Ngao. The weak twin work together with Dodo(who is a player) she believe everything he tell her. Dodo also have a wife who is real mean, when she found out that they were seeing each other she would go to her work place and beat her up infront of everyone and hire some to come and try to rape her. She though that Dodo really loved her for real, so one day she overheard him telling his wife that she is just his plaything thing. She also found out she was pregent, she went home to the country and hung herself to death.
Her twin sister came back from America and try to figure out why her sister hung herself and who got her pregent. So she came into the city
pretending to be the weak twin. When the wife heard she came back, she figure, she'll go and beat her up some more. But this time the wife got beatten up so bad that she had to go to the hospital. She did a lots of stuff to get even for what they did to her sister. sorry for talking to much...

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
omg. i loveee the OST to this lakorn too, so good:) i'm so glad to hear chompoo sing again for her lakorn, her song is sooo good:)

ChenrukNote

Goddess
When I read the summary from the thaitv3 website it says the
evil Chom...or I guess in this case the strong Chom dies in Great's arms at the ending because she has a brain tumor. What a sad ending!
It does sound like a pretty good but intense lakorn though so will check it out for sure.

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
S N A P! I just finished the first episode and I just wanna be Wan's, bad Choms, friend because she's got a girl's back! There was like 4 cat fights in the first eppy!! Wan is a pitbull and a loyal sister! SO Much drama... Spoiler alert...I don't wanna watch tomorrows episode for what's going to happen to Tien, good chom. I just wanna hug her...I also wanna hug Jason, Chai, and Great they seem like they'd give great hugs. I'm so glad lots of ch3 guys have a man's body! Their faces not that big a fan of here cept for Jasons but everything else looks good! Choms REALLY pretty in this one too! I wish she was this pretty for Tye in Plerng Prai...oh Jack FanChun is in this too, he cracks me up! A little to dramatic for me, but I'm gonna tune in to see the HBIC Wan set people straight and for Jason's hottness.

transcend89

sarNie Adult
if no one is gonna sub this...would someone mind summarizing each ep so some of us know whats going on the first ep is interesting enough

Katerine

Butterfly123
Nai_1_1, thanks for the spoiler it's sad i guess i'm gonna be crying at the end lol.

Wow you gotta like wan she kick ass lol.

Tomorrow's episode looks intense willing, fire wow!

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Episode 1 was very interesting. I like both of Chompoo's character in here.
So does Chompoo really end up with Chai? Or is she out of the picture since it seems that her face is practically destroyed in the next episode.
I hate Chai <_< ....

P.s. Don't all believe the summaries that they give out. About 65% they're false.

jeanie

sarNie Adult
This kinda reminds me of Tao Kularb (with Johnny/Noosaba) except for the twin thing and extra characters almost everything else is similar. Nice or rather dumb Chom gets on my nerves. She doesn't even care that her dad got framed and murdered. I like Chai's character in here. He's not like other p'eks who are too nice to give n'rai a smack down. But he's stuck between a rock and hard place with his dad. Love love Wan's character but the slapping fights are going to get tiresome real quick if they continue.

Cookie_King1970

sarNie Adult
L love Piengwan character- strong mai yom glai guai. This lakorn is excellent so far. Chom portrait very well as twin. Can't wait until tomorrow. Thank you to the uploaders. Once again thanks.

fun

Expired Sarnie
S N A P! I just finished the first episode and I just wanna be Wan's, bad Choms, friend because she's got a girl's back! There was like 4 cat fights in the first eppy!! Wan is a pitbull and a loyal sister! SO Much drama... Spoiler alert...I don't wanna watch tomorrows episode for what's going to happen to Tien, good chom. I just wanna hug her...I also wanna hug Jason, Chai, and Great they seem like they'd give great hugs. I'm so glad lots of ch3 guys have a man's body! Their faces not that big a fan of here cept for Jasons but everything else looks good! Choms REALLY pretty in this one too! I wish she was this pretty for Tye in Plerng Prai...oh Jack FanChun is in this too, he cracks me up! A little to dramatic for me, but I'm gonna tune in to see the HBIC Wan set people straight and for Jason's hottness.
I thought Chom was pretty in Plerng Prai as Duen. She doesn't need pretty clothes to look pretty.

From out of all pra ek, why Great? He may look good but not really my type. I guess I will give him a chance. Rarely will I start to like a pra ek that I didn't like before lol

First episode seems good, and I can't stand Tien. She doesn't give a crap that her father was murdered. And Wan kick ass. I love her and got to agree that they should tone down the slapping- it will indeed get boring.