Facebook

ChenrukNote

Goddess
I love Facebook and the addicting, but really stupid, quizzes they have haha. I haven't played any games on there yet though. I'm not really a game person.

fun

Expired Sarnie
I have one but I seriously don't know how to use it...at all lol
Hi-fi there. I had one when it was not yet popular. Then I got bored of it because they started adding in this stupid application > whatever they really are.

LD what is your url. I will add you as a friend. Hehehe! I have a myspace too. Haven't touched it in years and now I am back there instead of facebook.

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
^^ Miss fun, I donlt have a facebook. And I recently deleted my myspace. I'm not much a networking kind of user. I'm more into blogging and forums. :D

fun

Expired Sarnie
I meant to Tina. I don't know why I type LD. UI think I was lusting over you. lmao :loool:

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
I meant to Tina. I don't know why I type LD. UI think I was lusting over you. lmao :loool:
oh shoot.. heehee.. it's okay. You can always visit me at my blog if you're bored one day. :D

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
I have one but I seriously don't know how to use it...at all lol
HOLY CRAP, DITTO!! people keep poking me and sending me plants and shiet, and i'm not sure what the hell i'm suppose to do with it. so unnecessary. i just stopped going there...sort of. hahaha

Muddie Murda

smile...
HOLY CRAP, DITTO!! people keep poking me and sending me plants and shiet, and i'm not sure what the hell i'm suppose to do with it. so unnecessary. i just stopped going there...sort of. hahaha
Hahahahaha! Same! People are inviting me to all this stuff. And I click on it and asks if I agree to adding it to whatever. Such a long ass process so I just give up. I think I have like 12 pending invites that I don't know what to do with. :D

chopstick_xD

sarNie Hatchling
huhhhh i was wondering if anyone on sw had a facebook..kool ill go add u tina ^^
im still confused about facebook..i dont even know how to upload a pic into the same album --;;

if anyone wants to add me..
vichuta dianna =D

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
Hahahahaha! Same! People are inviting me to all this stuff. And I click on it and asks if I agree to adding it to whatever. Such a long ass process so I just give up. I think I have like 12 pending invites that I don't know what to do with. :D
oooomg....i have 39 pending invites myself! hahahahaha i just leave it alone because i don't know what happens when i press ignore. don't wanna hurt people's damn feelings. lmao

ChenrukNote

Goddess
LOL, if it's event invitations you can just click maybe attend so they wouldn't know for sure if you are attending or not, and that saves you the excuse for later on when you don't show up haha. If it's other invitations, like application invitations, just hit ignore or block application so you will not get further invites from it.

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
I have a facebook account but I don't know how to use it... -_- until now, I still use friendster... :lol:

Secrets

sarNie Hatchling
Oh man, I was getting ready to join facebook...but since most of you say it's such a hassel I might just not join then. I do have a myspace account, just learning how to use that :p But i don't go there often.

XCappy

Mr. Char
Charly LO @ Facebook if interested. (Char9700 in the search bar).

It is an interesting tool. At first I didn't want one, but I kept receiving invitations from friends, so yeah... Char gave up. But I like it, it's nice to keep in touch with his old buddies. It's also nice for not having any argues with any of them, because I tend to think that some people add anybody just to have a big friends count. And when I'm browsing the Friends list, I remember that back in the days, they weren't what we commonly named : FRIENDS :lol:

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Facebook use to be like a myspace for Just college students you had to have an official college e-mail to register but then like a year or so later they started making it available to everyone ^__^ so basically it's like a myspace now myspace even started adding the apps and stuff that facebook had

Quarter

Tell me about it.
i have facebook and myspace. those who dont have myspace i can get in contact with them through facebook. and if they dont have facebook, they have myspace. im connected ;)