sarNie Coma
one of the Ost. sung by Calorie?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xATUOJCVF4A
credit to kisskeepintouch

cecilia

Staff member
เรื่องย่อละครทีวี อัลบั้มชีวิตดารา vol. 1 no. 2 October 2010 magazine scan

Credit: magazinedee

I didn't watch this yet but from the behind the scene look -- the real girl kat will replace her brother b/c she had some kind of scar on her face. I can't wait.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
เรื่องย่อละครทีวี อัลบั้มชีวิตดารา vol. 1 no. 2 October 2010 magazine scan

Credit: magazinedee

I didn't watch this yet but from the behind the scene look -- the real girl kat will replace her brother b/c she had some kind of scar on her face. I can't wait.
Hey Cecilia in between the two twin's who's older and playing on which character, i'm so confused.

fan

sarNie Juvenile
I don't recognize his full name, but i think that the ost is Pop Calories Blah Blah (he is soo awesome)

Alica, I watched most of the first episode and they didn't get into that yet. Kat's 2 characters haven't really met yet they've seen each other from a distance. Por on the other hand has met both of them and so far has gotten his butt kicked a lot haha (i didn't read the summary either so i don't know if they mentioned it there)

I like the first episode so far, it looks interesting enough to keep watching. I just really hope that the transvestite Kat will get someone as well. Kat is doing a good job being both characters

cecilia

Staff member
^Yes, nothing got out as to who's the older one BUT in the behind the scene clip from ssbt -- kat said that the older one is the transgender brother.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I reckon the older one and transgender live with her mum and the younger one live with her dad cos from the special clip of Kat and Por interview it said about it.
Their parent got divorce and split the both twin siblings. Now the question is, what will Por endup with in between the 2 Kat and Go his also the 2nd p'ek.

sabaidee_keo

sarNie Hatchling
That would kinda be messed up if Go was to be paired up with the transgendered one lol! I just watched ep. 1 and it's interesting so far. I'm just happy Kat is back, she's so beautiful & feisty!

cecilia

Staff member
i think go might end up with no one .. b/c the girl kat will be with por (she did play decoy to her brother after he had that face burn -- according to bts and ssbt special)

cecilia

Staff member
I'm so excited .. they're meet each other next week and the switch will take place ^^ Can't wait.

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
After watching it I'm starting to like it. I really like Por's character. I like it when the pra'ek doesn't show any interest in the nang'rai. Rosie is an A** trying to make him sleep in her apartment or hotel with her. I like how he turned her down and didn't want to send her home the next day.

Can I say I love the transgenders bother! She is so cute! I love her manners and she's so nice that she doesn't even try to fight back. I can't wait when they switch places because Kat is going to kick some ass. Her brother has been taking it but she isn't and is going to beat them up!! I'm so excited to see that happen!

aznsao9

Ky the Star
hmmm my sister and i just started this one.
so far, it's pretty interesting.
although i would like a summary of it.
anyways, i'm so glad that kat is back and it's kind of nice seeing por as well, although for some reason, the two don't seem to fit well with one another... that's my opinion though.
and yes, i would love it if both kat's character ended up with someone.
anyways, can't wait to start ep2. hope this lakorn doesn't drag though...
btw, does anyone know how many episodes it will have?

sabaidee_keo

sarNie Hatchling
why cant they choose someone more older for kat..
i think because Por looks young & hip, it matches his character as an artsy photographer lol. i'm anticipating on the next episode when she meets her brother/sister lol!

cecilia

Staff member
Love today episode -- the looks on Por's face is priceless when he misunderstood that plang is pang lOl

can't wait for tomorrow episode -- she'll take her brother's place now.

fan

sarNie Juvenile
i know i love when he "thinks" that the one he's falling in love with is a katoey and then when shes writing her number on his hand too its funny. i didn't really like Por in his lakorn with Punch but he is growing on me in this one. I like that he doesn't mess with Rose that girl is a real B ahha

in todays ep i love when fake Plang talks to him and he tells her he needs time to adjust to her being a katoey... now thats true love :coverlaf:

cecilia

Staff member
^or him telling her that she's following him b/c she's infatuated with him. She responded back and tell him that perhaps it is him who's crazy about her lOl .. that was funny and cute.

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
I agree with you fan, I'm glad that he doesn't want anything to do with Rosie. She's so annoying using his parents and her company to get him to like her. She can try all she wants but nothing is going to change his mind about her. He's only thinking about Plang/Pang.

Can I say that the gay fat guy is very annoying. I just want to kick him every time he and his Katoey try to do something bad to Plang. So many things I can say about this guy. :nono1:

fan

sarNie Juvenile
cecilia i totally agree! i love the look on his face after she told him to leave him alone so sad haha

i know that duo are so annoying i hope they go away soon