Ey! Guess what?

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
ey, people.. remember this person.. there was a rumor last time.. saying he was hmong/thai..

He is so not HMONG! hahaha.. :lmao: He's an Thai actor.. name.. Joon!

Kute huh? I LOVE HIS DIMPLE.. WHENEVER HE TALKS/SMILES.. YOU CAN SEE THOSE DEEP DIMPLES.. so KUTE!!

credit to interlove

Mae

sarNie Adult
I remember when someone posted it and said he was Hmong...frankly I didn't believe it...hahahaha...go figure, he's not Hmong......lately, there's been weird rumors about who's Hmong and who's not, take Jet Li for example...some hmong peeps kept insisting he was hmong and he isn't!!! hahahaha...laugh....

Fearless

sarNie Adult
He's alright.. some people just wants to start some rumors just for the heck of it..

Wai Wai Noodles

Egg Drop Soup ( ~ _ * )
Mae said:
I remember when someone posted it and said he was Hmong...frankly I didn't believe it...hahahaha...go figure, he's not Hmong......lately, there's been weird rumors about who's Hmong and who's not, take Jet Li for example...some hmong peeps kept insisting he was hmong and he isn't!!! hahahaha...laugh....
[post="109778"][/post]​

Buahahahaha!!! Let me laugh my teeth out on this one :loool: lets not try to claim stuff that isnt ours please <_<

kry*star

sarNie Adult
he's so cute. i saw him in seniorits's mv miss call. hope to see him rise in the future...

pylhlub

sarNie Juvenile
WoW!!!!!.........sOmE RuMeR TaT iS..............WeLl.........He'S TaT GuY FrOm ThIs 1 LaKoR............i ThInK He'S KuTe............LuV HiM............... :wub:.......... ;) ;) ;) ..........