exercise machine/tools

AnnieGRL

sarNie Egg
hey i was wondering if any1 has purchase an exercising tools or machine that actually works....i saw a few and did order some...but some doesnt work as well as they said it would...umm...im plannin on purchasing that Velform Suna Belt...they said u can lose at least an inch in 50 min!!! but i dunno...any ideas??

darvil

sarNie Adult
AnnieGRL said:
hey i was wondering if any1 has purchase an exercising tools or machine that actually works....i saw a few and did order some...but some doesnt work as well as they said it would...umm...im plannin on purchasing that Velform Suna Belt...they said u can lose at least an inch in 50 min!!! but i dunno...any ideas??
[post="62938"][/post]​
all right.. I'm sure some of them works.. but lets be real.. 1 inch in 50 mins? That is real bullshit.. I wouldn't buy something that claim an outrageous thing like that.

Wai Wai Noodles

Egg Drop Soup ( ~ _ * )
LOL...yeah, I'd avoid any products that claims such thing...I mean 1 inch in 50 mins...you'll be a toothpick by the end of your exercising sessions :lol:

Safest route to avoid these scams: dont believe everything you hear and see on TV; consistent exercising routines (work out every other day or so) and eating healthy; of course, that doesnt mean starving yourself and or sticking your finger down your throat after every meal. ^_^

KawaiiTennyo

THE KT OF SARNIES
i love stairmasters !! =) most machine works it depends on YOU .. lolz.. i dont know about that 1 inch in an hour thing? cuz if that works.. im getting it hahah

Wai Wai Noodles

Egg Drop Soup ( ~ _ * )
What's the brand of those exercising machines that Chuck Norris hosts for? LOL cant remember...seems to come on the paid program thingy everytime you flip through the channels late at night...

Reagan

sarNie Adult
Some products, in the commercial at the bottom it says in very small letters some stuff about how you have to eat right and do other exercises as well, PILATEs works for sure over time,

macy

sarNie Egg
I don't think it would work..but you never know..you can risk it if you want..or you can buy it and it doesn't work..sell it agian..:D