Exact Upcoming Lakorns of "07"

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
Must be Pim Zaza year... too bad I'm not a big fan of her.... whenever I hear her talk I just want to tell her to grow up.... she has such a small little girl's voice.

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
I hope if it's Ch5 Tik and Aom...because I can't take anyone else from Exact...maybe Pim but I like Pim more as a singer...Marsha she's a great actress but kinda old and Bee she's so dang tall.

fan

sarNie Juvenile
i cant believe Pong has to be in a lakorn with Mam.... im assuming its Mam K's come back lakorn

i guess ill be skipping that lakorn of his

onahc

sarNie Elites
I'd take Jakajan over PiM Zaza anyday. Pim looks like boy and she's not pretty at all. Jakajan is not pretty either but better looking than Pim.

azn_media

sarNie Egg
who's going to be starring with tik in his new lakorn?? i'd like to see a newbie act with him...it'll be good to see some change once in a while...i hope....

linky

sarNie Hatchling
I love PIM....I'm just so happy knowing her lakorn will finally be out. I've been waiting forever for her and O, and now mos and captain...yeppie.....so Fluke is coming out from hiding huh??? Good to hear he's considering acting again. I hope all the lakorns are good. I don't know the storyline, but hopefully they are good. Laong Dao is a remake, rite??? I remember Anne sirium played this with I dont' know his name, but he use to be p'k back than, but now he plays bad/funny...