Eugene Official Thread

hill

sarNie Egg
Hey I'm sorry but I was wondering how many movies she have make. I was wondering if she make wonderful life and save the last dance for me. Also I am sorry if this have been already post but if anyone know please let me know. Thanks

cecilia

Staff member
^LOVING YOU
^WONDERFUL LIFE
^there's a third one too..i forgot which one was it though..
someone can fill me in...

celestialxangel

sarNie Juvenile
Loving You, Save the Last Dance, and Wonderful Life are the drama series she's starred in. But I do remember her doing little skit things on the side like Real School and Magic School and specials and stuff. Hope I helped.

goodgurl272

sarNie Elites
yea those are the 3. Loving you is such a kute drama. but I hate the ending, but it was a good drama.

cecilia

Staff member
celestialxangel said:
Loving You, Save the Last Dance, and Wonderful Life are the drama series she's starred in. But I do remember her doing little skit things on the side like Real School and Magic School and specials and stuff. Hope I helped.
[post="25234"][/post]​
omg..i forgot ..SAVE THE LAST DANCE..i love that drama..i can't believe i forgot that..lol..thanks for clarifying..and GOODGURL..she did a few of those magic school episode in the H.O.T. era..keke...

celestialxangel

sarNie Juvenile
Here are recent pics of her taken on November the 5th of this year. It's for a collection release event for Charmant sunglasses.

credit ~ finklses & forses

noon4eva

sarNie Egg
EUGENE IS THE BEST I STILL HAVE TO WATCH LOVING YOU AND THEN I FINALLY WATCHED ALL HER MOVIES IS SHE FILMING OTHER MOVIES I WANT TO SEE MORE OF EUGENE.

shana pakim

sarNie Adult
celestialxangel said:
Here are recent pics of her taken on November the 5th of this year. It's for a collection release event for Charmant sunglasses.

credit ~ finklses & forses
[post="44886"][/post]​

thank for the pix...she is very pretty...

celestialxangel

sarNie Juvenile
Eugene has a new drama coming out, it's called I Really, Really Like You and is set to air April 1, 2006.

Eugene plays the role of Yeo BongSoon, a country girl. who ends up becoming an assistant cook at Blue House and falls in love with The President's bodyguard named Nam BongKi played by Lee MinKi. BongSoon and BongKi room/live together. Choi BoolAm is playing the president at Chungwadae. A love triangle sparks between BongSoon, BongKi, and the President's son. The president's son is played by RyuJin. Yoon SehAh plays the role of a dietian who, also works at Blue House, likes BongKi/Minki.

credits ~ soompi

The guy on the top right is playing the bodyguard and the president's son is the guy on the bottom.

itS aNn

sarNie Juvenile
heyyy!!!!!!!! i love this girl!!!!!!!!! she was good in Wonderful! hahaha also very funny hhahah and pretty !!

Mae

sarNie Adult
Ooooo...her new drama seems interesting...i'm definitely gonna watch it....because I loved SAve the Last DAnce For Me...because of Ji Sung..he's soo HOT..

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
i love Eugene in Save the last dance... i cried my heart out!!! :( it was such a good drama...