ET & Pashoua Yang Party

Status
Not open for further replies.

mthao

sarNie Egg
LMAO I have to share my E.T story with you all. This was about maybe 2 years or so ago?? Cant really remember but I'm sure it was around summer time.

My uncle came home from San Jose and he was checking the mail. There was a package for Pa Vang? Dont remember the name but for sure the last name was Vang. My aunt is a Vang so he thought maybe its was for her but her name is not Pa. Anywho we ended up opening it and out comes E.T Yangs cd. LMAO The one from that picture up there.
So we listened to it..At the time we didnt know who he was...The cd was ok.
But get this LMAO..On the inside cover there was a message that he wrote. It said something like: Here's my cd. I know you've been wating to hear it. blah blah blah...and of course he put his number on there. LMAO...I should go find it..It's probably in a box somewhere. :loool:

Anywho so if you all know anyone named Pa Vang? that was expecting a cd from E.T..Tell her I got it. LMAO SORRY! :rolleyes:

hakkai

sarNie Egg
Can someone tell if he's coming for sure...cuz i want to go...i live in wausau wisconsin so it won't be that long of a drive...but i want to know if he's coming for sure cuz i don't want to waste my gas just to go and not have him come...so some please confrim for me thanks...

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
Can someone tell if he's coming for sure...cuz i want to go...i live in wausau wisconsin so it won't be that long of a drive...but i want to know if he's coming for sure cuz i don't want to waste my gas just to go and not have him come...so some please confrim for me thanks...
hmm.. they have a flyer out..
so he must be coming for sure.
lol.

but i remember this one time they had a flyer for tub yaj's concert (i'm not a fan.. but yeah.. lol)
he never came..
how stupid can people be?
why would you make a big ass flyer promoting your concert
when you don't even know if you are able to sponsor them here to the US

Status
Not open for further replies.