ER Season Finale 5/17/07

yaso

sarNie Fansubber
omg...i was so shocked at what happened to ray...i was going ballistic...i mean why build us up if that was going to happen...now i have never been so obsessed over an American TV show...nowhere near as obsessed as i have ever been about thai lakorns and kdramas...but for some dumb reason i really got obsessed with the fate of neela and ray...damn it...serves me right...is anyone out there feeling me...gosh...i just kept shouting at the TV...WHAT!....

so i did some digging and turns out shane west is leaving the show...for some new show pilot...argh...this sure teaches me to stick to kdramas and thai lakorns where stories end...and don't drag on for seasons and years...ER..WTF...see if i tune in new season...argh...i am so frustrated...i am so venting...hope some of you ER fans agree with me...if you do...please, please feel freee to vent...so i don't feel so alone and frustrated!

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm with you yaso. I feel the same thing... thought that neela and ray were going to get each other. I hate that girl that told neela to shut up and call her name....neela was trying to said something nice to her...can't wait to see new season what going to happened...