Episode 7 Eng Sub

melezanda

sarNie Egg
i really don't understand you guys there is no fansub who begin with Ep.7 without the first episodes !!!!!!!!!!!!
if you drop the idea just handle the project
i wait for u about 4 months now

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
First off that is no way to respond to people who are taking their time to sub it for us. Sometimes things come in the day and interfere with it and you can't blame them. More then likely if they see a response like that they will lose the motivation to continue subbing the drama. Who wants to sub a lakorn for people who gives comments like that? And right now there is only 3 people on the subbing team for this lakorn.

For Information On The Subbing and Progress

http://ngao-asoke.chaithai.net/

The Project just started picking up again because some of the subbers have time now. So Please be patience. Only one person is working on it right now and that is me. I am a very busy person but I've decided that I will drop some of my tasks to complete at least two episode of ngao asoke a week. So bare with me

Thank You,

thuynmt

sarNie Fansubber
i really don't understand you guys there is no fansub who begin with Ep.7 without the first episodes !!!!!!!!!!!!
If it that easy, why don't you establish your own fansub and have someone to translate it while you do the rest? Subbing is a timing process. Of course you wouldn't understand unless you been there before. Things don't appear just like that. There are people behind who worked hard. This is not their responsible. It's their choices. They choose to waste your time to entertain you, so what are you upsetting about? Instead of waiting, why don't you offer your help.

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
This is why I think we should lock down Buddie Media and some of other Sarnworlds Topics. Some people are here just to leech off things unlike others who are here to contribute and work hard on the things they provide for us. What happend to the special member thingy? Or was that just for Sarn's downloads?

vaberella

sarNie Egg
First off that is no way to respond to people who are taking their time to sub it for us. Sometimes things come in the day and interfere with it and you can't blame them. More then likely if they see a response like that they will lose the motivation to continue subbing the drama. Who wants to sub a lakorn for people who gives comments like that? And right now there is only 3 people on the subbing team for this lakorn.

For Information On The Subbing and Progress

http://ngao-asoke.chaithai.net/

The Project just started picking up again because some of the subbers have time now. So Please be patience. Only one person is working on it right now and that is me. I am a very busy person but I've decided that I will drop some of my tasks to complete at least two episode of ngao asoke a week. So bare with me

Thank You,
Hello,

My subbing group was going to sub Ngao Asoke. Would it be okay if we did it. Since we were planning on completing it by Feb or March. Probably sooner. I don't want to step on anyone's toes though. We're doing a few projects but was going to make this top proirity. My only thing is I need to get the HQ vids. But I'm working on that. But please let me know if you'd be okay with it. Or it's a no go or you don't mind if there are two sub groups working on it?