eightti vang

LidoLynn

ThE GrEaT gReAt LyNn!!
miku said:
which mv are you talking about?
is that mv he sing the song kuv ua npau suav or something like that.
and nraug cuam n his wife is performing on the mv?
if you are talking about that one than yes its eightti vang but if youare talking about something else than maybe not bc i only see the one i am talking about. or you can check on his homepage at www.eightti.com to see if that is eightti vang or not...
[post="113751"][/post]​
im talking about the one that Thai_lakorn_fan found...on youtube.....but if ur talking about another one yes its him....=)

carmen

sarNie Egg
miku said:
which mv are you talking about?
is that mv he sing the song kuv ua npau suav or something like that.
and nraug cuam n his wife is performing on the mv?
if you are talking about that one than yes its eightti vang but if youare talking about something else than maybe not bc i only see the one i am talking about.  or you can check on his homepage at www.eightti.com to see if that is eightti vang or not...
[post="113751"][/post]​
yep that is eigtti vang sing... that is him. he looks younger in the mv then in person. yeah i know him too. his are so cute and his wife is so nice.

EDIT

okay after i watch to mv that was post up... that is NOT eigtti vang. it's his song but not him...

miku

sarNie Egg
lidogurl said:
that dude in the MV up there is NOT eightti vang....hes just lip singing...eightti is much older....cause i have the MV of eightti singing that song...
[post="113732"][/post]​
i don't know y but i can't review this one all i see is 3guys and somewords memories or whatever that is but the eightti i am talking about is the one in the mv that have monica thao in there too.
if you talk about the different one than maybe thats the different guy. but do they get the promising to use his song for some lip singing? for the mv he is younger than now bc that mv is shot like back in 2001 or something like that is like 5yrs ago.

miku

sarNie Egg
ok i see what you ppl are talking about i am finally see the mv. yes this mv is not eightti vang is lip singing by someone else.
eightti is a little older than that guy but in my opinion i like the real eightti vang more.

miku

sarNie Egg
hey guys i saw they post eightti vang music vdo on youtube.
i mean the real eightti vang.