eightti vang

ddawbb

sarNie Adult
gosshhhhhh- he has this one song that is just SO TOUCHY FEELY... "Kuv Ua Npau Suav" or something like that.. I love it so much...

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
angelxmdawb said:
gosshhhhhh- he has this one song that is just SO TOUCHY FEELY... "Kuv Ua Npau Suav" or something like that.. I love it so much...
[post="109982"][/post]​
Yeah...that was a good one...

Mae

sarNie Adult
But the guy who's singing it in the MV is only lip singing it? Isn't the real singer older cuz that's a song from the mid 90s.....

cecilia

Staff member
^ua npau suav is good...

Mae said:
But the guy who's singing it in the MV is only lip singing it? Isn't the real singer older cuz that's a song from the mid 90s.....
[post="111561"][/post]​
:lmao: that's what i thought too..cuz i'm like..eighty doesn't look like that..btw..i think he's pretty good looking -->the lip synching guy..i mean..but eighty's voice is good..:lol:

miku

sarNie Egg
hi everyone!!!!!!!!!

i know this guy eightti vang
the music vdo is really eightti is not lip singing by someone else.
yes i really like that one song kuv ua npau suav too its been many years and i still really injoy that song. how about the new album? is anyone here listen to the sample of the new songs yet? you can listen to the sample on his page at www.eightti.com

macli

sarNie Hatchling
Hey I was just wondering where they shot this video? It really looks like my junior high school which is Rio Linda JHS. Or the high school next to it. Brings back memories of high school/jhs from manny years ago...

miku

sarNie Egg
macli said:
Hey I was just wondering where they shot this video? It really looks like my junior high school which is Rio Linda JHS. Or the high school next to it. Brings back memories of high school/jhs from manny years ago...
[post="113662"][/post]​

oh which the vdo i think the location is somewhere in two river or something like that close or near manitowoc wisconsin.

and some of the vdo they shot in appleton wisconsin. i am not sure exectly the location in appleton.

LidoLynn

ThE GrEaT gReAt LyNn!!
that dude in the MV up there is NOT eightti vang....hes just lip singing...eightti is much older....cause i have the MV of eightti singing that song...

miku

sarNie Egg
lidogurl said:
that dude in the MV up there is NOT eightti vang....hes just lip singing...eightti is much older....cause i have the MV of eightti singing that song...
[post="113732"][/post]​
which mv are you talking about?
is that mv he sing the song kuv ua npau suav or something like that.
and nraug cuam n his wife is performing on the mv?
if you are talking about that one than yes its eightti vang but if youare talking about something else than maybe not bc i only see the one i am talking about. or you can check on his homepage at www.eightti.com to see if that is eightti vang or not...