Eewww... my new mother in Law is younger than me!!!

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
this is a sad and gross fact indeed.. ugh.. same thing with my uncle.. he has a bride who is ...hmm prob bout 20 .. n lets see.. he is like wat.. in his 50s... ugh.. he is gonna bring her soon when he has the visa all taken care of ... n i heard that he is gonna lock her up in the house.. etc. .. not letting her go anywhere at all.. ugh.. even though i love my uncle.. that is just damn disgusting... lets see.. he married twice already.. i dont remember the reason why he divorce the first wife... but then again i was a kid.. n lets see.. years later he married another wife who had 2 kids already.. hmmm some years later they went seperate ways too.. for some reason which i also dont remember.. all i gotta say is that.. damn ogs.. ugh.. n i cant just blame them too.. its also them girls in thailand/laos.. sheesh.. they want the money n to be in america.. while the ogs just want some.. $3X.. .. shouldnt they know by now that once their new wifes come to america.. theyre just gonna leave ... sheesh.. ugh.. disgusting.. thats all i gotta say.. >_<.. @_@ ..

lmao.. hahaha.. i agree with ya'll.. n lmao.. omg.. ceci.. ssi.. :loool:

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
i think my sister's new mother-in-law might be coming to the US really soon...
can't wait to meet her.. she's only 17 or 18.. my sister is 23.. lol

EternalSunshine

sarNie Hatchling
Sometimes I wonder if its the girls parents that just want money and give them away like that. My uncle, who is 50, paid dowry for a 18 year old girl who didn't like him but her parents gave her to him anyway. I am not a big fan of pedophiles and child molestors. I hope that when these girls grow up, they will divorce these old perverts and go find out their values in life.

Mya

sarNie Hatchling
those chicks in laos will do whatever just to get to come to the u.s.! completely gross.

mai92

sarNie Adult
wow i guess she too cheap! :p
man, those oldies won't stop marrying those Thailand and Laos girls. :rolleyes:
Gross! :wacko:

Mae

sarNie Adult
those chicks in laos will do whatever just to get to come to the u.s.! completely gross.
That's not always the case! Sometimes, the parents in Laos forces their daughter against their will to marry these old Hmong USA perverts!

tavang

sarNie Juvenile
these OG's are disgusting. i just feel really bad when the girl already have a boyfriend and they really love each other but her parent force her to marry these OG's and crap.

i have this cousin who went to laos and help this girl come to america and now her parents are calling his parents saying that why aren't they making their son married their daughter. when in the first place the dude told them that he will use his name to help her come here but the her parent's want her to get married and all cuz they want the money. this dude is young so yea. he ain't no OG. and she already have a boyfriend back there. i feel really bad for them.

i don't like how the OG's are going back there to get younger brides. i really wanna do something about this problem but i don't know how.

baby_jen04

sarNie Egg
OMG my dad just got married to someone in Laos thats younger then me and my sister...Thats so disgusting cuz i hear about other people doing it..but, never thought it were be my own dad..I guessed at least he married her after my mom past away.We don't called her step-mom we called her our other sister only..

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
My aunt and uncle are going through a divorce because my uncle went to Laos and married a young girl there. He opened a restaraunt for her too. That shameless old man had the nerves to come ask my dad to ask my cousin if he can do some papers so she can come to the US. Basically, have my cousin married her, but really when she gets here, she'll be living with my uncle. I can't even look at him anymore.