EBAY

Hi there buddies... Once again i got cheated in my money... DANG those CHEATING EBAY SELLERS... GOSH this is the last straw... :angry: Do anyone know how i can get my money back... I mean i really want it back now cause i had enuf... I used PayPal to pay for the drama... Where would i go to get my money back... Please help cause ima email this person and gotten no replies and etc... thanks for any help!

LidoLynn

ThE GrEaT gReAt LyNn!!
shit...i order from ebay too,.....they havent cheat me yet...but i order a drama a week ago and it aint here yet....so im wonering...

gs

Sexy Back
u have to talk to the buyer for that i think cos last time i brought some stuff from ebay and i pay for the same item twice so the buyer gave me a credit

noungning

Heartless
did u bid it thru ebay? if you did notify them of the incident and they will try to do something... did you check for feedbacks before you bidded for the vdos... shouldn't be believing ppl all over... these things are kind of common sense kind of stuff because u won't believe a homeless on the streets having real dvds of a movie that just hit the theater? right?

Hiatus

Super Momo
always buy from powersell and dont always look for cheap stuff from ppl who dont have a 100+ feedback -,-

harman

who's the SCUM BAG that cheat on your money???? any name ???

just incase I run in to that person too cause I myself like to order stuff through Ebay as well.

Yeah s/he was a powerseller. She had 100% and thou when i did read some of the buyers notes one said that they sent to them late and all but they got it. I havent recieve mine at all... GOSH I REALLY WANT TO LEAVE A MEAN COMMENT BUT I'MA LIKE THAT... THIS IS THE 2nd TIME not including double charging me from those EBAY SELLERS! ARRGH!

u00htg2

sarNie Hatchling
Did you contact the seller? What did he/she said?

You can report thru ebay. If you have your paypal hooked up to a credit card, you can dispute the charge with the credit card co by saying you never got the item or it was defective, etc.

KawaiiTennyo

THE KT OF SARNIES
notify ebay and paypal if it's within 2 months .. or like 1 month im not sure.. but you can get your money back and leave a negative feedback on the seller... but first email the seller save the emails as proof..

darvil

sarNie Adult
you should notify the shipper first because it could have been a mistake on their part. And if it is then maybe you can get something out of it. That would be the easiest solution then freezing this and that.. which will drag on and take up time.

If she really mess up then give her a bad rep.