ebay help

samtly

Xtreme sarNie
hi how trust worthy is ebay. i m scratching my head whether or not to order a mp4 from them. but it seem like a risk. any of u recomember to used ebay to buy my mp4 or should i just go to the shop. of cause the deal is better with ebay, except i dont get to see the item.

samtly

Xtreme sarNie
i dont know la but compare to the one i see in the shop this is cheaper by half the price. value wise it is definity worth it. but i m worry about the thrust worthy of the the actual product.

K

KawaiiTennyo

you can totally trust it .. paypal .. is good .. if the product you get is shit .. you can send it back and report to paypal .. and you can give them negative feedbacks .. well look at their feedbacks .. whoever you're buying it from if its good go for it .. cuz you can return it and get your money back .. remember when you send it back .. always get confirmation from the post office so if they say you didnt .. you have proof .. =)

juicee

sarNie Elites
i don't think you have to worry about anything. personally i have never bought anything off of ebay, but one of my friends is addicted to it....so go ahead....

samtly

Xtreme sarNie
thank for all the advice. i think i m going to take the chance. since u said that if there is any problem i can send it back. ok i m going to take some risk here.

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
You can run a check on the person that you want to buy it from. THey should have it out for you. Its always best to check on them. If they got good review then go for it. I've order from ebay and no complaints here.

Muddie Murda

smile...
His/her records looks good and clean!

:) Always always always check their records.

On the right hand side, you'd see a box that says "Seller information", click on the number besides their name. It's best if you see a large number (meaning how many reviews they've recieved) and check if they're all positive. Usually if they're negatives, I'd go and find the negative reviews and see why they got negatives.

If it's just 2-3 negatives outta 100 or whatever, I'd bid.

My brother's stupid. He's just really stupid. -_- He saw this car part he really really wanted for like over $1000...yes one thousand....and I asked him what the seller's history was....and he had like...0...he was a 'new' seller. I was like "HELL NO!" :p Newbie, selling $1000 item? He should start off by selling stickers or something much cheaper before jumping to 1000.
My brother WAS STILL GONNA GET IT. He bid on it...but someone outbid him. I don't know the rest from there.

Seller's reviews, that's the most important part!!! :)

K

KawaiiTennyo

Muddie MuRda said:
His/her records looks good and clean!

:) Always always always check their records.

On the right hand side, you'd see a box that says "Seller information", click on the number besides their name. It's best if you see a large number (meaning how many reviews they've recieved) and check if they're all positive. Usually if they're negatives, I'd go and find the negative reviews and see why they got negatives.

If it's just 2-3 negatives outta 100 or whatever, I'd bid.

My brother's stupid. He's just really stupid. -_- He saw this car part he really really wanted for like over $1000...yes one thousand....and I asked him what the seller's history was....and he had like...0...he was a 'new' seller. I was like "HELL NO!" :p Newbie, selling $1000 item? He should start off by selling stickers or something much cheaper before jumping to 1000.
My brother WAS STILL GONNA GET IT. He bid on it...but someone outbid him. I don't know the rest from there.

Seller's reviews, that's the most important part!!! :)
[post="10766"][/post]​
yer brother is a dork it can be a SCAM =)

mokka

sarNie Adult
yeap...seller's report is important. My friend have had trouble ordering from ebay, but from my own experience, all the stuff I got from there are very good and good quatity... she asked me how and i told her that I read the report before even bidding on the item. So seller's report is very important