ebay.com

none3

sarNie Hatchling
I found a lot of cool stuff on ebay but I am hesitant about bidding on any of the items. Could some of you tell me your expereince with ebay.com?

thank you :lol:

Muddie Murda

smile...
Always look at their history!! Always always!! I always go through and read the reviews that are left negative. Hehe...

But sometimes, just because the reviews are great....some good sellers turn bad.

I'm ebay addicted and have been for years...about 4-5 years now. I never had a big problem.

One problem I had was ordering a Korean series and there was a duplicate CD in there. I contacted the seller and she wouldn't respond. I placed a dispute on her, she totally ignored. Weeks later, she was gone. Closed her account and all. But I just left it at that. It was just a Full House series for my sister. She didn't enjoy it much and I didn't care much for it. Haha ^_^

ow_and_cow

sarNie Egg
i have an account there but i only buy hard to find stuff or if i want it cheaper. like muddie says u look at their history, read their feed backs im big on ppl who ships things quickly so i look for that, watch out for hidden fees and please read everything and don't assume. i made a mistake on buying a dvd box set cover cuz i thought it was a dvd set but luckly the guy was nice enough to give me a refund back. i had one bad experience out of my 2-3 years on ebay, and it was this stupid grl who said it was in mint condition t1-83 calculator and since we lived in the same state i thought i get it quicker but damn all lies!! fudgers! but i took a risk cuz she was a newbie and i assume too much so a kick to the head for me. the best bet is go with the 5 stars shoppers best sellers ones with no or lil negative feedbacks. good luck.

sarN

sarNie Granny
yeah , read their review . Email them if have any question . I'm a ebay buyer and seller . It fun surfing on ebay to find cheap stuff . I have got some problem with some stuff i buy from ebay but it no biggie cuz when i emal the person they are willing to exhange or refund.

noungning

Heartless
same with everyone else's respond. look at their feedback, ask all the questions in the world if it's not clearly stated then you shouldn't really trust them. i sell and buy also on ebay. when i buy stuff i usually look at 30 positives before bidding and look and see if they were valid transactions. not stupid postives for coupons and such. also when you are buying electronics, look to see if the person has been selling those stuff, and also becareful of scams likek please email me at this email only, do not send it from ebay because i don't read them and such. don't do any transactions behind ebay's back because if something were to happen and you did it thru email, ebay can't help you with anything. i hope that helps :)

none3

sarNie Hatchling

thank you all so much!!!!! I will make sure i read the details and read the feedbacks. Thank you all so much. :wacko:

Hiatus

Super Momo
hmm I bought my cellie, ubs cable for friends, movies and software from Ebay and its all fine & legit but yeah look at history & feedback its the most important step lol

N

Nissan_Se_R_Guy

feedback is good, but just make sure you use paypal so they don't cheat you out.

ddawbb

sarNie Adult
EBAY!
gotta love that site..
Except for one, I have had all positive experiences with the things I bought so far.

Once I wanted to buy KKHH, and the sellers account just got 'non membered' or whatever you call it.. so I never received it- guess his name got kicked out or something- selling illegal copies? lol..
but anyway, I've bought so many dramas and stuff from ebay, I would say that it's a good place for online shopping. just check the feedback. :)