E.T. New Move

precious_me

sarNie Hatchling
wow...is he really that cute???...i think he's alright...hey i was wondering...umm...i hear alot of stuff about him...and i was wondering if its true???....o yeah also heard from a friend that his older brother got married just recently...is it true????

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
I findly got to watch this movie and its good. I can't wait to see part 3 of this movie how its going to end.... I saw a preview of where E.T slap the n'ke (I think) and pretty kool (frist time in his movie where he slap a girl)..lol.....I see his other movies and he never slap a girl before but this movie I'll be looking forward to see that part..lol. :lol:

precious_me

sarNie Hatchling
dancy said:
I findly got to watch this movie and its good. I can't wait to see part 3 of this movie how its going to end.... I saw a preview of where E.T slap the n'ke (I think) and pretty kool (frist time in his movie where he slap a girl)..lol.....I see his other movies and he never slap a girl before but this movie I'll be looking forward to see that part..lol. :lol:
[post="122325"][/post]​

wow...did he really???...why did he slap the n'ke???...is it a sad movie...cause i saw the cover at flea market and it looks sad...seems like his mom died or something...i don't know if i wanna buy it yet...wanna make sure its good or worth it, then i'll buy it....

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
precious_me Posted Today, 03:13 PM
(dancy @ May 24 2006, 07:35 PM)

wow...did he really???...why did he slap the n'ke???...is it a sad movie...cause i saw the cover at flea market and it looks sad...seems like his mom died or something...i don't know if i wanna buy it yet...wanna make sure its good or worth it, then i'll buy it....
The movie is pretty good. (in my pinot of view).......From the perview that I saw I think he slap the n'ke because he think she cheat on him with the dud that have a little kid....yeah i think the mom die too. from looking at the cover.

precious_me

sarNie Hatchling
dancy said:
The movie is pretty good. (in my pinot of view).......From the perview that I saw I think he slap the n'ke because he think she cheat on him with the dud that have a little kid....yeah i think the mom die too. from looking at the cover.
[post="123042"][/post]​
[/quote]

in which movie did you see the preview in???....

precious_me

sarNie Hatchling

found the cover to his new cd....the songs are alright...i'm so inlove with his song called "regret"...that song is nice....

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
in which movie did you see the preview in???....
Its in the same movie...they show it in the begain part 1 where they show clips of who star in it.

sina

sarNie Egg
Part 3 was a disappointment...... it was just boring..... but he was acting really mean to that girl that he slap.

******** spoiler***********

damn... but the ending of part 3 is soooooooo sad..... he went back to the girlfriend that he left in the beginning.

even if the movie is dumb... he's still fione ass hell..... :) :p :D

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
sina Posted Today, 12:20 PM
Part 3 was a disappointment...... it was just boring..... but he was acting really mean to that girl that he slap.

******** spoiler***********

damn... but the ending of part 3 is soooooooo sad..... he went back to the girlfriend that he left in the beginning.

even if the movie is dumb... he's still fione ass hell..... :) :p :D
Atr you for real!!! That he went back to the frist gril....That is so stupid than....It just made me not want to get part 3 than :wavecry: Thanks for a little bit of the ending that suck!!!

sina

sarNie Egg
dancy said:
Atr you for real!!! That he went back to the frist gril....That is so stupid than....It just made me not want to get part 3 than :wavecry: Thanks for a little bit of the ending that suck!!!
[post="127784"][/post]​
Yep he did..... I mean I think his first girlfriend is sweeter and cuter then that one girl that kept following him. I don't really like the way she acts. anyways.... DAMM..... he's sooooo cute....

pii-nky

sarNie Juvenile
nkaujhmooblauj said:
yeah. he needs to stop playing as a poor guy. he's going to jinx himself.
[post="113463"][/post]​
jeez, i HOPE he does! lmao =P

just kidding. lol-- i def know ET, that kid. && guess you can say he's nothing like a poor kid, since he's that Hmong Movie Star kid B) i can promise you i could get a pic of me & his younger bro, i have class with him :D they look somewhat alike [just in case--i'm not being a snot =P]

sina

sarNie Egg
just kidding. lol-- i def know ET, that kid. && guess you can say he's nothing like a poor kid, since he's that Hmong Movie Star kid B) i can promise you i could get a pic of me & his younger bro, i have class with him :D they look somewhat alike [just in case--i'm not being a snot =P]
[post="128217"][/post]​
[/quote]

Can you get a picture of his older brother? I heard that his older brother looks better then him.... :loool:

but still he still looks fione...... :sweat:

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
I finally watch part 3 and 4 its was good. I'm so happy that he got the n'ke..hehe...but I didn't get it with the dad thing... Did he die on that mounthe or did he came poor guy...so sad that the mom die.. I wish that the mom would have stay alive to see her son before she pass away..

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Here are some caps from the movie that I did..if some of ya haven't see it...

onceagain

sarNie Hatchling
this movie said it's base on a true story but only parts of this moive is true. The real life story the mother did not die... she's actually still alive. The base on a true story is probably to get peoples attention. As for the movie it's alright. But I don't get the ending much. Who does he love more. The first or second. He told the first girlfriend that he couldn't come back b/c her dad will kill him and he falls in love with his wife. So does he love both of them equally or does he love one more?

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
onceagain Posted Yesterday, 07:56 PM
this movie said it's base on a true story but only parts of this moive is true. The real life story the mother did not die... she's actually still alive. The base on a true story is probably to get peoples attention. As for the movie it's alright. But I don't get the ending much. Who does he love more. The first or second. He told the first girlfriend that he couldn't come back b/c her dad will kill him and he falls in love with his wife. So does he love both of them equally or does he love one more?
I didn't know in real life the mom live. That good that the mom live in real life not dead like the movie....yeah I didn't get the ending who he really love more....It seem like he love the frist gril more than the n'ke. because he said to the frist girl at the end she will alway have a part or alway be in his heart...

precious_me

sarNie Hatchling
dancy said:
Here are some caps from the movie that I did..if some of ya haven't see it...

[post="133524"][/post]​

hey the movie looks good...how many parts is there to it???....omg i've just seen his music video and i liked it...i thought that it would be gay like the other music video that i've seen before but his is alright...

pii-nky

sarNie Juvenile
et is laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaame =P haha,

i mean, too much violence all the time! what is up with all the choking, crying and screaming at the top of the lungs, they over do it too much. i can't stand watching videos like that (no offense to et fans =P)