Dung Duang Haruethai

marley

sarNie Hatchling
Hey, did Weir give Kwan the necklace yet?

I don't think so. Every time he's going to give it to her someone like........MEENA shows up..... UUUUGGGGHHHHH!!! It's probably not going to happen until the end. Episode 9 is so heartbreaking. I feel bad for Weir.

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
wait so the guy that likes meena is named rachit

and the guy that is named meena's dad is named rachit too?

No, Meena's dad is Sathin. And about Rachit, he is loyal to King Rangsimun but he helps Sathin as well. However, he doesn't know about the plan. BTW, Rachit likes Meena so they're probably together and Benlee is probably gonna end up with Krawarn.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Hmmm. Forgot how the storyline is, but I don't think Rachit will betray Weir, right? He's loyal and I don't think he's follow Meena with her evil plans.

preawXXsornram

sarNie Fansubber
i watched 7 and 8....it was REALLY good!! no dragging whatsoever...the story is flowing really fast. after reading the earlier post about rachit betraying, i told my mother and she was like "WHAT?!! RACHIT BETRAY?!?!" lol. i didnt know she'll be that surprised.LOL.

DID KWAN TRY TO KILL HERSELF BY RUNNING INTO THE WALL OR WAS THAT AN ACCIDENT?!?! and then she faints in weir's arm...LOL.i was laughing and laughing and laughing and i had to pause to laugh...i know it wasnt that funny...but i thought if she was killing herself by that method, she's not gonna die!!! and if it's by accident, she must've been really angry....omg......the script-writer is BADDDD....

i love the part where new was riding the horse to the main palace to see rodmay and he was running up the spiral staircase and then they ran to each other at the garden...SO SWEET!! i wanna make an MV for both couple!! LOL...

weir needs to be more FIERCE!!! lol. like the part when he stuffs the medicine into her mouth....he should act like that more...more like jao luang (forgot his name..oops :p ) i think weir should show more "hurt" emotions through his eyes when kwan was being mean to him about killing herself to escape the wedding...he should've been more hurt!!but oh wells, i guess he has never been heartbroken before...since he's so handsome :p so i can forgive him for that...LOL

vilasaeng

sarNie Juvenile
I don't really like the weak character they add onto to Kwan's character. But I think it's cute. I like this one more then the old version except for the clothes because it look plain and original. The old one look way better.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
I just stopped by Polyplus and they said this remake is a disappointment and should be worst lakorn of the year. I was like... What?! o_O... Bad mouthes...

marley

sarNie Hatchling
OMG!!! Is there a real kiss scene? I saw the preview for episode 11 and it looks like it.

Azlisakhmer

sarNie Adult
Really Polyplus must be tripping cuz i really really like this lakorn i don't some of the lakorn that is a remake thats not even that good polyplus says its good where are they getting their opinon from?

iluvdan

sarNie Hatchling
wow - im surprised polyplus said that. i think this lakorn is pretty good and it moves at a fast paced so its not boring.

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
^.^ it is so interesting right now...kwan and weir are so cute together....i saw bits and pieces of the older version with num and kat...i liked that one too ^.^

preawXXsornram

sarNie Fansubber
i think because the people in thailand are complaining about the sets, props and clothes...they should've made it more "A-LANG-KARN BARN-TA-KEAUNG" <--LOL.cos polyplus dont really put in alot of money....eg. the main palace in Panturuth-the "palace" looks like my house....it's so modern!! they should film it at places like Gasik palace....even if they dun look old, it look medieval-ish

i think alot of people have already mentioned about the clothes in this forum, so i'll leave that alone...like...the clothes.one dress is only approx. 500 baht which is pretty cheap for a princess dress and they didnt have any jewerly on at all! not even dangling earrings....

*sighs* i wished KANTANA or channel 3 made this lakorn...cos KANTANA puts in alot of money with the clothes...while channel 3 puts in alot of money with the sets and props
but i still like this lakorn though...better than LOTS of lakorn

anyone know how's the feedback in thailand??

itS aNn

sarNie Juvenile
^^ But Kantana's lakorn sucks a$$... haha this lakorn is good to me, it's okay, besides kwan's weak character

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Sorry, fans are just badmouthing because it was Kwan, not Pancake next to Weir. :lol: And Kwan is actually prettier and acts better than Pancake thus making such a cute pair with Weir. ^_^

Gee, I need to catch up.

itS aNn

sarNie Juvenile
KISS SCENE!!!! LIPS!!! haha He looked so sexy hahahha when he gave her the kiss.. can't wait for the next episode.. Meena is so evil.. arghhh