Dung Duang Haruethai

OMG it's today I'm so happy, especially when I'm gonna see a princess lakorn. Haven't had one of those since this story the n'eak is Yui in there her name is Mod and the p'eak is Mos he's the prince.

This lakorn went off to a great start :p I love how it's about getting land and stuff. It's not like they don't know who the other person is and then knowing later, then getting all mad :( Can't wait for tonight's episode!!!

chakrit_Y

sarNie Juvenile
im liking this lakorn right now.. even though it's only epsiode one.. one thing that bothers me is kwan's hair color.. sometimes it's black, sometimes it's a redish-orange color.. it keeps going back and forth.. but i like it when weir reveals himself to kwan.. he does it like a serial killer! :p

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
ahhhh i wanna watch this...havent seen vier onscreen since PRRFK

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
I want to see it, but no one has uploaded it yet. It seems pretty good from the comments... Can any upload it?

itS aNn

sarNie Juvenile
i liked it!! i liked how in the beginning they explained the story about the 3 kingdoms and like how we didn't have to figure it ourself, i really like the pra'ek =]

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador
I liked Num's and Nat's version...but i have to say this one beats it...cause it's not only about politics....there is humor in it too...i like how Wier acted like a serial killer too...ahahahahaha...that was funny...

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
i watching it rite now..but i dun understand thai..so anyone wanna give me a summary...ehehehe

first time watching a Vier and Kwan lakorn...i usuallie watch the older generations only...

dorky_vang

sarNie Adult
its pretty good but why kwan like alwaies chage her color on her hair but sh elook goodg on it thse..lol liken it theose

Babyt

sarNie Elites
i just hate the fact that they can't seem to make kwan's hair color the same when its supposed to be the same scene...one minute its blond, the next thing i see its brown...very bad editing...

preawXXsornram

sarNie Fansubber
I love New when he was practicing sword fighting in ep 2. he's sooo cool(if i dun look at his face.LOL)...somehow, i feel that he looks a bit like sornram. the way he talks and shout.HAHA!!

im watching the old and new version at the same time....my mother likes the old version(num and nat)more, cos she says that the older version, they act more like princes and princesses. they act more like adults........and the new version, it's too "light" and their acting isnt very good....what do you guys think??(i mean, if you compare the older and the newer version)

for me, i watch both cos i feel that it's different. i watch the new version cos i thought weir was so cute when he teases kwan and i like new and (the other girl). i like both couples. but i watch the old version for sornram and the realistic-ness of the lakorn...but i dont like the old version couple number 2. what i didnt like about the new version is that, sometimes kwan whines alot and she cried when weir was gonna strangle her. but i feel that princess shouldnt be crying or whining.(except the other weaker girl)

my mom watch cos she like kwan(she say kwan is very suitable cos she's beautiful like a real princess) and she say weir is handsome( she likes weir more than sornram T_T)

but i still like both version. i thnk from this lakorn i'll have 2 more favorite actors=weir and new.lol

PS: i like your song KristyS

onahc

sarNie Elites
this lakon is pretty good. i don't like new but he's a good actor. he fits the role fine. num and nat's version look so serious and boring. and their costume was so ugly, what was num wearing on his head? so glad i passed.

onahc

sarNie Elites
are you serious!??!?!

oh god.. my dearest Prince Rungsimun..gaaaaaah!!! i don't think Weir would be a good Prince Rungsimun..:(

ergh.. i think of Andrew Gregson when i read the novel. >_<
heck, even Stephan would be better. lol

you're totally wrong, vier is a a good prince rungsimun. he's a good actor for a newbie, he's quite charming as well as the prince.

itS aNn

sarNie Juvenile
i think his name is new? but yeah that dude that was in kasanaka? he reminds me of Num. lol does anyone see this too?