Duangta Sawan(Who & Who)

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
ahaha.. i love rome but i agree with u ladies.. he needs a new character to play.. too much mr. nice guy.. i wanna see him play a meanie!!!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Not just a meannie wanted to see him for once as villain too. In koo dherd Aum will be villain role why don't Rome be it one day. Another one in
comedy, those lakorn that has a arrange marriage with N'ek. Feel sad for Rome's boring roles.

tinah

sarNie Coma
yay lomes finally playing a different role for a change. p'kai said his character will be a bad mouth and always arguing with joy because they didnt get along with each other since a kid

http://www.mcot.net/cfcustom/cache_page/68551.html

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Oh then that's very good Tinah. A new Rome's character. His always in a polite gentleman and nice, wanna see him being a loud bad mouth just like
Ken in Sawan Bieng. Thank god it really works better. Rome and Joy going to be a cute one.

yay lomes finally playing a different role for a change. p'kai said his character will be a bad mouth and always arguing with joy because they didnt get along with each other since a kid

http://www.mcot.net/cfcustom/cache_page/68551.html
yay! I'm excited to see Rome in this type of role!

jakjann

Jakjann
Thank for pics^^
Cant wait to see kat and this drama^^

When I saw Khun Gong and Kat next to togehter so I have to think of their Lakorn in the past names Butsaba Krub Phom,
I hope they will return in the same drama as couple someday^^

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^lol i totally forgot her and kong had a lakorn together. i think p'kai ruined it by pairing namfon and Go Gosin together. he always cast Go with an older star when hes still young and doesnt suit the role as an older man

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I didn't even now Namfon Kullanant was in this too, awesome i love her. I'm glad Joy's back as n'ek, she's hasn't aged a bit.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Rome and Joy are so cute and adorable next to eachother. This a new onscreen pair eventhough they use to be in the same lakorn but didn't pair.

tinah

sarNie Coma
more pix from p'kai's facebook

i dont know why he cast Go to play another mature role where hes pairing up with older women. it just doesnt look right at all! no matter how old they try to dress him up. just like in "chaluey suk" when hes a player and gets with Aom/Joy *nono* so annoyed. i wish it was Ace or something

tinah

sarNie Coma
more pix from p'kais page

its gonna be hard to picture joy as nang ek now since she have been n'rai too many time already. im sure this will be her last time as n'ek *cries*

myx

sArNieZ
why is it that i find joy to look prettier when she play na'ek than na'rai? looking forward to this one.

tinah

sarNie Coma
pics from the opening ceremony and behind the scene.. credit to iamvarayuth.com

joy and kat both look pretty. they killed it by having Go pair up with namfon..he too young. they should just let him play something his own age