Drama! Kimberley's Fans Accuse Mint Chalida of Copying Her Style/ Tips on Hair Care

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Step said:
I dont know on what basis you can compare a senior with new actress. Comparing Matt and Kim is like comparing veterans and young generation. Lol like comapring Ken. T, Tik, Ananda, Aum, Pope etc and Nadech, Mario, Mark, James, JJ etc :bhehe:  :bhehe:  :bhehe:
 
 
Here's an example, in my opinion, Now Tisanart is a better actress than senior actress Aum Patcharapa. Min Pechaya, her mini twin, is also a better actress despite Aum being in the industry for decades. Nadech can even act better than Smart who has been in the industry for a while now but can only act with two expressions. Weir Sukollawat is a better actor than veteran actor Vee Veraparb. These are my opinions. You may not agree, but I think they're good examples.
 

p.smilez

SMiLeZ
5555555555 HAIR-LARIOUS!

Yassss Weaves and Wigs are two diff thangssss....Weaves are basically another term for extensions or what my big bosses called "sow ins!

@xounerthanlater;
YAAASS Weaves issss most def serious business to peeeeps!! Crayy world.
 

Step

Mrs James Ma
I do agree but those are few examples. It doesnt apply for everyone.
Mahalo said:
Here's an example, in my opinion, Now Tisanart is a better actress than senior actress Aum Patcharapa. Min Pechaya, her mini twin, is also a better actress despite Aum being in the industry for decades. Nadech can even act better than Smart who has been in the industry for a while now but can only act with two expressions. Weir Sukollawat is a better actor than veteran actor Vee Veraparb. These are my opinions. You may not agree, but I think they're good examples.
 

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
You know to say Matt is a senior actress would be incorrect. She is ahead of Kim only like at most 2-3 years. If Matt is a senior then Mint is a veteran because didn't she get in way before Matt?

Anyways how did it go from Kim/Mint drama to Matt? Did she copied Kim's hair too?
 

Step

Mrs James Ma
You made me ROFL 
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
You know to say Matt is a senior actress would be incorrect. She is ahead of Kim only like at most 2-3 years. If Matt is a senior then Mint is a veteran because didn't she get in way before Matt?

Anyways how did it go from Kim/Mint drama to Matt? Did she copied Kim's hair too?
 

fun

YGfamily
Well according to sharerice, Matt and Mint kicked off their acting career in 2005-2006. 
 
Chalida started off with evening lakorns taking on supporting and minor roles. Even before that, she did commercial/advertisement since 9. She has two lakorn in stock... I am not sure if she was lead but I doubt it. And she appeared in a sitcom... I believed it ran for 2 years as stated on her wikipedia. 
 
She didn't start vocal lesson until she was bashed at the way she talks. Yeah I was one of them people who bashed her. Mintwix and I had a long convo regarding how mean we were to her. But she got my respect when she took the initiative to take speech therapy/lesson.
 
I don't think it is a problem making comparison. And it depends on what is being compared lol 
 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Step said:
I am 100% sure that person is NOT Kim's fans. Her fans already knows what she's been going through with max. antis we don't do anything to cause her more trouble. I believe that person only wants to have fun by using Mint-Kim's relationship.
like i mention before on my response what anti is, saying somebody copy someone else style is one of them, this isn't a smart way to do 
 

byebye

sarNie OldFart
nothing wrong with comparing. If Matt was bad, she could be compared to anyone and I don't care. I mean, there's no arguing if someone is bad...she is on screen and viewers will see with their own eyes how good or bad someone is. Just because I like someone doesn't make me look another way when the acting is that atrocious.
 

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Unbaweavable.... I mean, yeah I know nothing about weaves or wigs. lol Did Mint wear a wig or just a clip on bang? Regardless, it was cute on her. I couldn't even tell.
 

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I remembered watching something on TV...This girl has such beautiful hair. It was black, thick and has so much volume. I always wanted to have my hair like that...all the while I didn't know she was wearing a weave. She took it off and her hair was flat as hell. I bought a wig once...wasn't too expensive $100. I tried it and creeps me out. It was beautiful. As it sits in my closet I could not sleep. I kept on thinking I have someone's hair in my closet. I end up throwing the wig away. Never again, I want anyone's hair on me.
 

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
byebye said:
I remembered watching something on TV...This girl has such beautiful hair. It was black, thick and has so much volume. I always wanted to have my hair like that...all the while I didn't know she was wearing a weave. She took it off and her hair was flat as hell. I bought a wig once...wasn't too expensive $100. I tried it and creeps me out. It was beautiful. As it sits in my closet I could not sleep. I kept on thinking I have someone's hair in my closet. I end up throwing the wig away. Never again, I want anyone's hair on me.
 
You're funny Byebye.  Now peoples going to make a horror movie about hairs. LOL :whahuh:
 
I bought a clips on many times, but I feel funny wearing it, so I always ending up giving to my mom each time I say to myself this time I'll wear it for sure and kept buying them.  :no:
 
  • Like
Reactions: fun

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
There is a horror lakorn about hair! Anyone remember Pom Atarn? The nang'ek has this long beautiful hair and she was killed then scalped. The killer sold her hair to a weaver and they made a wig out of it. She haunt her hair and people started dying. Freaked me out as a kid because my hair was long and yes gorgeous too lol so I always wonder if I can haunt my own hair hahah.
 

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
There is a horror lakorn about hair! Anyone remember Pom Atarn? The nang'ek has this long beautiful hair and she was killed then scalped. The killer sold her hair to a weaver and they made a wig out of it. She haunt her hair and people started dying. Freaked me out as a kid because my hair was long and yes gorgeous too lol so I always wonder if I can haunt my own hair hahah.
 
:eyetwitch:  OK now that's creepy, I better think twice before buying any hair extensions now LOLz. :no:
 
No I have never heard of that lakorn before, but I don't know if anyone heard of the morlum singer Honey Siesarn(not sure if I spelled her name right)... anyway she died in a car crashed on her way to concert, she has her cassettes and stuffs in her car, and the peoples that got their first stolen everything, including her jewellery. So she haunted everyone of them and told them to give everything back that was stolen from her car that night, and all those peoples brought everything back.  True story, you can read about it in the Thai papers few years back.
 

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Maya_Fantasy said:
OMG "HAIR-LARIOUS"   :rofl:
 
You're so funny Mahalo!  :bravo:  
 
And this thread is so messed up and tangled just like wig/weaver. :lol2:  It's so "unbaweavable" :sweat:  HAHAHA  :lmao3: hi xOuner! :thumbup: :coverlaf:
 
But I think Mint should wear that wig often, because it look really good on her.  She look so much prettier.
 
Hi there Maya! It's good for you to join us! 
 
 
I watched a few movies about haunted wigs/weaves. It's such a creepy concept. That's why I can never think of putting someone else's hair on.
 

Prakaidao

sarNie Adult
Omg that was what my mom was telling me the other day too, she said that if you have someone's hair after they die they're goNina come back for it lol made me scared so I don't want any real wig or something. Talking about ghost hair, have anyone seen the movie by Cris Horwang, where she cut her hair and then got into an accident and went to the person who has her hair wig, lol it's comedic so it's not as scary but the concept sends chills down my spine.
 

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Prakaidao said:
Omg that was what my mom was telling me the other day too, she said that if you have someone's hair after they die they're goNina come back for it lol made me scared so I don't want any real wig or something. Talking about ghost hair, have anyone seen the movie by Cris Horwang, where she cut her hair and then got into an accident and went to the person who has her hair wig, lol it's comedic so it's not as scary but the concept sends chills down my spine.
 
The one with Toukie right? It was pretty hilarious. She wasn't a mean ghost. She was just confused she died. Toukie & Chris were great. Very enjoyable but scary to think about. It's kind of gross to wear a dead person's hair in all honesty... I'd rather think they donated it or maybe sold it. 
 
Top