DOwnloading the new internet explorer 7

darvil

sarNie Adult
your choice.

I say wait a little bit longer. You don't need anything new from it do you?

On the other hand.. I tried firefox 2 and it is great.

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Thanks for responding and yes i've decided that I will wait longer because I was reading these reviews from software companies and they said that the new ie 7 already has some flaws with it. I've never used Firefox before so I have no idea what it is. Yep I am so dumb on these things.

Vanida

Save World Save Life
how come this IE keep doing this to me where those page comes with send report or dont send one and shut down IE 7 and plus whenever i try to get to a site on IE 7 this thing comes out send report or dont send like i cant used it?????????

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I Started using firefox cause the new and old ie was beginning to suck for me and its awesome u guys should try it ... LOL its not ugly like it use to be haha LOL and ummm I like the fact that when my windows close out of no where when i reopen then it gives me the option of restoring the tabs that I had before it closed down on me o____O I'm in love <33 LOL and plus multple tabs on 1 window thats better that having loads of windows open ... I used Aol explorer and it had that to but it was gay kept freezing ..

dynomite

Wanna-Be เจ้าชู้
tina, you should try avant browser on top of your ie if you decide to go back to IE.

:^)

Vanida

Save World Save Life
nvm i know the problems but i have its sooo slowwwwwwwww even the old one IE 6 i only used IE for iptv thing and firefox for looking throught sites its faster and way better then IE

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
LOL yes Vanida Firefox is faster and sometimes it updates sites faster to Like sometimes a site would be finished and then it takes awhile on ie and when i use firefox to load it it loads faster and avant browser whats that p'd?

dynomite

Wanna-Be เจ้าชู้
First... pop-ups are due to spyware. Neither browser can really help those who are infected. Although some are more aimed and directed at IE hence why the negativity towards Microsoft.

download adware or spybot to help screen or pay money for webroot spy sweeper (sorry, don't have links to provide at the moment)

You might not have any luck or improvement as these programs work better at prophylaxis rather than treatment of infection in terms of speed, but they should get rid of the pop-ups.

I am using IE7 and Firefox 1.5. I don't like either. But I updated IE b/c of security reasons. Firefox, I will dl now. (it's ranked higher than IE7) so yes, readers agree.

The ability to open a new window with the click of the middle mouse button was important to me, and having IE features, so avantbrowser was what I used. However, Firefox has everything, except some incompatibility of web coding catering to IE.

*edit* Well... I neglected a feature I'm used to using in avant browser. When you surf the web... I love going back and forth between links... so with avant, you can click and hold donw the left mouse button and click right mouse button and it's a shortcut to move forward and hold right mouse and click left moves you backwards. Nerdy I know, but once you try this feature, it's a must have. so I'm sticking to avant. :^P

So if you want to check out avant which is just a skin overlay with extras on it that IE7 doesn't have, here is the link.
http://www.avantbrowser.com/

It's ranked 4th or 2nd browsers on CNET's download top dl software.
http://www.download.com/Browsers/2001-2137_4-0.html?tag=dir

But remember... Firefox2 is # 1... so I better check it out too, but I am annoyed that the <embed> code that IE uses for songs on certain site doesn' work with mozilla's firefox. Let's see if that's changed for firefox2.
*edit*
Nope... embed is still not recognized by mozilla firefox. But oh well... IE7 recognizes the coding for objects now... so coders can use either or. for web designer lingo!

Okay.. enough geek talk. I'll stop there.