Downloading Thai Lakorns

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Hello everyone!

Hey, quick question. What site do you gals download these latest Thai lakorns from?

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Thanks Juicee for replying.

How do you download it from doozija? When I click on the playlist, it takes me to doozija's media player to watch it.

Thanks!

juicee

sarNie Elites
i think there used to be a tutorial on it in the office section, but i don't know if it is still there or not. just post the question and i'm sure that someone can help ya out. good luck

Kayla

sarNie Adult
No problemo!

I will look around at the office section. Darvil got some different tutorial going on that I need to read up on.

Thanks for informing girlie.

Kayla

sarNie Adult
ntelligent_mind said:
I dont know if you can download it..but i know you can capture it onto your computer..thats what i do
[post="34060"][/post]​

Hello,

Is that how others on this forum do it also? If so, is there a tutorial here? I just need to know how to download lakorns so that I can upload them. :wacko: :wacko:

Thanks for replying.

ntelligent_mind

sarNie Hatchling
That is what i do...im sure there are others who do this also because i actually found out how to do this in this forum somewhere..i dont know if there is a tutorial but there is a program called wm recorder or something like that not quite sure its not on this computer im on so i dont know the exact name..anyways you can open this program and record from the stuff you play from doozija...then you can just save that to your computer and upload it from there...

Kayla

sarNie Adult
ntelligent_mind said:
That is what i do...im sure there are others who do this also because i actually found out how to do this in this forum somewhere..i dont know if there is a tutorial but there is a program called wm recorder or something like that not quite sure its not on this computer im on so i dont know the exact name..anyways you can open this program and record from the stuff you play from doozija...then you can just save that to your computer and upload it from there...
[post="34082"][/post]​
Sounds like a plan. ;)

I think I saw a topic related to wm recorder somewhere in the office section. Will definitely check it out.

Thanks for the prompt reply.