[Download]Photoshop Cs2 (Limited Time)

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Well ive uploaded Cs2 on my personal webhost so you guys can download it there since i cant conect to sworld ftp for some reason

http://chaithai.net/Admin/

thats the address the
username is : Admin
password: sarnworldrocksmysocks*

I'm gonna deleted it soon so please download while you can.

Click

Thats the direct link

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
ok when you click the 2nd one what happens after you click on the 2PCLove.rar cause what should happen is you should be able to log in and then after that you should be able to click on 2pclove.rar and it should pop up a download thing

JaEh

sarNie Egg
I just tried that and it still didn't activate. I tried activating it through the phone too and it still doesn't work..

1-lUv3-y0u

Sticky Rice
TINA!!!
Hey love so this means that no activation key code is needed right?
Cus i do have PS Cs2 but when I tried to activate it, it wouldn't let me so hopefully..;D

fun

Expired Sarnie
first i would like to thank you.

okay i dl it and it wouldnt let me exact it. i guess i will try dl-ing it tomorrow and if it doesnt work i will ask again. thanks. ^_^

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Lol why is everyone else the only one with the problems? LOL i seem to be able to use it fine =/ lol ive download it and test it two times and it works .. its actually the one thats installed on my pc right now =/ maybe i test it again

fun

Expired Sarnie
finally after numerous tries i was finally able to dl and extract it. thanks a lot!!!