Double the Charm - Chapter 28- The End

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
Awwies, Duen and her mom finds out about Lt.Chatree's death. So sad that that had to happen on his daughter's bday. But OMG! Fah and Arthit are unbelievable! In such a serious situation like this, they still have the nerve to argue with each other!

Awws, Fah is moving in with her mom and Duen! Uh oh, Duen finds out about the engagement. Wonder how she gunna react to that?!​

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
awwwwwwwwww that's so devasting, and Duen never had a chance to see her father again :( At least Fahsai will be moving into their house. Gosh, how could Arthit think about punishing Fahsai for ditching training when her father was just murdered. But I thought it was funny at the end when Tawan said that he is better :D

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
Chapter 20 [long chapter]

[1 week later]

After Lt. Chatree’s funeral, Fahsai decided to move in with Duenram and her mother. She was happy that she’s living with her sister and mom but sad that her father isn’t here with them. It was a Sunday morning and Duenram already left for work. Fahsai woke up to see her mom looking through wedding catalogs in the living room.

Fahsai: mom, why are you looking through the wedding catalog?

Rada: oh I just like looking through these wedding dresses

Fahsai: oh…[paused] mom can I ask you something?

Rada: sure, what is it?

Fahsai: well it’s not really a question but I know about you arranging an engagement for p’Duen and Tawan

Duen: [walks in] WHAT?!

Rada: Duen, what are you doing back home?

Duen: I came back to get my sketches, but Fahsai, what did you say?

Fahsai: uh…..

[Arthit walks in the living room]

Fahsai: oh look, my trainer is here, see you two later…[walks to Arthit and pulled him outside]

Duen: mom, is it true you’re arranging an engagement for me and Tawan?

Rada: now listen to me first Duen

Duen: no. How can you do this to me without telling me first?

Rada: I’m sorry but I just want what’s best for you

Duen: if you want what’s best for me then you shouldn’t have done this. If I’m going to marry someone, I’ll marry him because I love him not because of some parent’s arrangement

Rada: but Tawan---

Duen: there’s not going to be any engagement going on because 1. He has a girlfriend already and I’m pretty sure he loves her and 2. I can do anything in this world for you mom, but this is the only thing I’m not going to do. [walks upstairs to get her sketches]

------------------

Arthit and Fahsai are sitting in the front yard

Fahsai: why are you here, there’s no training today

Arthit: yeah I know but remember what I said at the hospital

Fahsai: [thinks] oh brother, look, I told you I didn’t mean to ditch training, you’re the one that switched us by accident

Arthit: and I told you how was I suppose to know that you have a twin sister

Fahsai: [sighs] then what do you want me to do, it better not be those stunts again

Arthit: I’m hungry

Fahsai: so, you’re hungry go eat something then, why are you telling me

Arthit: you have to treat me to lunch

Fahsai: what? Hell no I’m not going to do that

Arthit: then we’ll just do the stunts then

Fahsai: fine, I’ll pay for your stupid food

Arthit: [smiles] good, I’ll pick you up at noon

-----------------------

Arthit and Fahsai arrived at the restaurant. When the waiter came with the menus, Arthit just wanted to mess with Fahsai so he ordered a bunch of food just for her to pay

Arthit: [looks at the menu] I’ll have a Salisbury steak, oh make those 2 please, um…I’ll have this new Italian pasta, oh to add with that, can I have a chicken salad, and for desserts, I’ll just have a strawberry pudding, oh and for drinks I’ll have just plain water

Waiter: will that be all?

Arthit: yes

Waiter: okay, your food will be ready in 45 minutes

Arthit: thank you

[waiter walks away]

Fahsai: what the hell was that?

Arthit: what?

Fahsai: you ordered so many food, I can’t pay for all those

Arthit: [shrugs shoulder] can’t help you on that

Fahsai: [groans] I hate you and you better eat all those food when it comes, I’m paying for it

Jenny came into the restaurant and saw Arthit sitting with a girl who look just like Duenram. She walked over to them.

Jenny: hey Sarawat, I see you’re here with some girl that’s not Dao [looks at Fahsai]

Fahsai: this some girl you’re talking about has a name you know

Jenny: [roll eyes] so why are you ditching Duenram, does Tawan know?

Arthit: uh this isn’t Duenram, her name is Fahsai, Duenram’s twin sister

Jenny: oh really? I didn’t know they’re twins [looks at Fahsai]…despite the face, you two aren’t alike

Fahsai: [smiles] I’ll take that as a compliment

Jenny: well I have to get going now [walks away]

Jenny left the restaurant and called Dao to tell her Arthit is with another girl.

Dao: hey Jenny, what’s up?

Jenny: come down to the restaurant near your company right now

Dao: why?

Jenny: let’s just say if you don’t want to loose Arthit to another girl then you better hurry

Dao: I’ll be right there

------------------

The food finally came and Arthit and Fahsai were eating. Fahsai spotted Dao walking in the restaurant and walking towards them.

Fahsai: oh shit!

Arthit: what?

Fahsai: ladies and gentlemen, the wicked witch from the west has arrived

Arthit turned around and saw Dao walking towards them

Arthit: Dao what are you doing here?

Dao: I should be asking you that, what are you doing here with another girl?

Arthit: it’s not what you think

Dao: not what I think?! [turns to Fahsai] and you, why are you ditching work, you are really trying to steal my boyfriend aren’t you?

Fahsai: [stands up] you better get it straight, I’m not trying to steal your boyfriend, he’s the one that invited me to eat with him and for your information, I’m Fahsai, not Duenram

Dao: what the hell are you talking about?

Arthit: this is Fahsai, Duenram’s twin sister

Dao: no wonder you dare to talk back to me where your sister just listens to me

Fahsai: yeah, a girl like you needs to get a taste of your own medicine

Dao: get a taste of my own medicine huh? Wel’l see about that

Dao then grabbed the glass of water and threw it at Fahsai’s face. Fahsai was about to hit her back, but Arthit stopped her.

Arthit: don’t make it worse then it is Fahsai

Dao: everyone listen up, this girl right here is a thick face. She’s trying to steal other people’s man so for all the ladies in here, watch out because you can be the next victim

Arthit: Dao!

Fahsai just left the restaurant

Arthit: Fahsai! [follows Fahsai out the restaurant]

Dao: Arthit, where are you following her? [follows Arthit]

[outside the restaurant]

Arthit: [grabs Fahsai] Fahsai, wait up

Fahsai: [slaps Arthit] is this what you wanted, I ditch training for 2 days and this what I get for my punishment. A humiliation by your stupid girlfriend in front of public and you didn’t even do shit.

Arthit: you think this was all my plan?

Dao: [runs to Arthit] Arthit, don’t be talking to her..[turns to Fahsai] how was that, a taste of your own medicine [alughs]

Fahsai: [looks at Arthit] you’re such a jackass [walks away]

Arthit: Fahsai, wait!

Dao: Arthit!

Arthit: [turns to Dao] you know what, I had it. Why did you do that? You know, I never thought you could be this mean. If I knew you were like this in the first place, I wouldn’t even be with you today

Dao: what are you trying to say?

Arthit: simple and short: I don’t want to be with you anymore

Dao: you’re breaking up with me?! Is it because of that Fahsai girl?

Arthit: yeah, happy now [walks to his car and drives off]

Dao: Arthit! Come back here! [screams]

Jenny who was watching the whole thing was in her car, smiling with satisfaction

Chapter 21 Preview: Tawan finds out about the engagement but what will he say?

TubbyTinker

Chapter 21

The next day, Tawan stopped by the police station because he remembered Arthit wanted him to do something for him. Arthit was sitting in his office, sad.

[knocks on the door]

Arthit: come in

Tawan: [opens the door to come in] hey, you said you needed me to do something for you?

Arthit: oh yeah, have a seat first

Tawan then sat down and Arthit took out a little hidden camera from his little desk cabinet and gave it to Tawan

Tawan: [looks at the object] what the hell is this?

Arthit: it’s a hidden camera. I want you to put this in Worawit’s room

Tawan: are you crazy, how the hell I’m gonna go in there, you better do it

Arthit: you’re the only person that is close to Jenny

Tawan: what do you want me to do then?

Arthit: I don’t know, just do whatever you can

Tawan: alright but if anything happens to me, you’re gonna be the first person I’m gonna come and haunt

Arthit: yeah, I wait when that day come

Tawan: oh yeah, Dao told me that you two broke up

Arthit: yeah and what are you gonna do, punch me in the face for breaking your sister’s heart

Tawan: I should huh? But I’m not going to

Arthit: why not?

Tawan: I’m actually happy that you two broke up

Arthit: you are?

Tawan: [nods] even though Dao’s my little sister and I love her but you two weren’t meant to be in the first place. You deserve someone better than her

Arthit: man, you two siblings aren’t alike at all

Tawan: [smiles] just like Duenram and Fahsai. Speaking of Fahsai, you talked to her yet?

Arthit just gave a confused look

Tawan: oh, Dao also told me that you broke up with her because you told her that you like Fahsai, is that true?

Arthit just stayed quiet

Tawan: oh come on man, you can tell me, we’re friends

Arthit: maybe…sort of…I don’t know

Tawan: [thinks] let’s see, you said maybe, that’s a yes, then you said sort of…that’s a yes…then you said I don’t know…that’s a yes…so 3 yeses…you do like her [smiles]

Arthit: I---

Tawan: if you like her, just tell her

Arthit: she’s freaken mad at me right now. I tried calling her but she wouldn’t pick up her phone. I went to her house but she wouldn’t come out of the room

Tawan: how about this, I have a business trip in Phuket after the Fashion show, you two can reconcile there. I’ll try to get Duen to help out too

Arthit: oh yeah speaking of Duen, what are you going to do about your engagement with her?

Tawan: what? I’m getting engage to Duen? Who said?

Arthit: oh I thought you knew already….guess not

Tawan: how do you know about this?

Arthit: I got it from Fahsai, she was talking to her mom about it

Tawan: so her mom plan this out?

Arthit: and yours

Tawan: how can mom to do this to me without telling me first?

Arthit: so what’s your answer?

Tawan: I don’t know

Arthit: I don’t know means a yes so you do want to get engage to her?

Tawan: sort of, maybe…..I don’t know

Arthit: those are 3 yeses right there….you like Duenram, what about Jenny?

Tawan: ever since we’ve been dating, the more time I spent with her, the more I feel like it’s a friend to a friend feeling but with Duen, every time I’m by her, I get this weird feeling in my stomach, you know that weird feeling you have when you’re close to your crush

Arthit: [shrugs shoulder]

Tawan: hey, do you know what Duen said about the engagement?

Arthit: [shakes head] cuz when I went, Fahsai pulled me out of the house

Tawan: oh…..but anyways, I’m gonna get back to work now since the fashion show is nearly here [gets up from the chair] you’re going right?

Arthit: of course, my suspect is there

Tawan: alright then. Later man

Arthit: [nods]

----------------------

The Spring Fashion show is finally here. All the guests were gathered in the Grand Ball room where the catwalk has been set up. Fahsai and her mom were seated front row seat. Arthit came and sat next to Fahsai but she moved over to sit on the other side of her mom. Backstage, all the models were getting ready to walk the runway, but one of the model who is suppose to walk the final show twisted her ankle due to Jenny’s selfish act. Tawan had to find someone new to replace her because the show is about to start in about a minute.

Dao: p’Tawan, I say let Jenny walk the finale show

Tawan: I can’t, she’s the last person to walk out before the finale walk

Jenny: well, just let someone replace my turn and I’ll walk the finale

Tawan: [thinks] I know, you guys just get in line, I’ll be back [runs out of the room]

Duenram came and sat with her mom and sister

Fahsai: p’Duen, I can’t wait to see your clothes that you design

Duen: me too

Tawan came out to where all the guests were seated. He was looking for Duenram.

Arthit: hey Tawan, you alright?

Tawan: not really, the model for the finale walk twisted her ankle and there’s no one to replace her right now

Duen: then what are you going to do?

Tawan: I was hoping you be the model since this is your clothing line

Duen: me? I don’t think so

Fahsai: come on p’Duen, just do it, Tawan is right, this is afterall your clothing line

Duen: [thinks] oh alright

Tawan: come on, we got to get you ready then

Duen left with Tawan to go backstage. Jenny was mad that Tawan picked Duenram to walk the finale.

Jenny: Tawan, why did you choose her?

Tawan: I couldn’t think of anybody else and besides, I thought this would be a good idea since this is Duen’s clothing line

Jenny just walked away but she is not going to let Duen still the spotlight from her on the catwalk.

Chapter 22 Preview: Jenny tries to embarrass Duenram in front of the cameras but Tawan comes to the rescue. Fahsai gets kidnapped

mai92

sarNie Adult
sUcH a cOol cAsT..
lOve pInkY's paRts..
:):):)
can't wait tO reaD mOre..

TubbyTinker

Chapter 22

It was the end of the fashion show and it was time for the finale walk. Duenram came out and walked to the front of the runway. On her way there, Jenny stuck out her left foot and tripped Duen who fell and Tawan ran up and caught her before she fell to the ground. The two gazed each other in the eyes and Tawan whipered in her ear

Tawan: just act casual

Tawan then helped Duen get up on her feet and the two bowed to the audience. Jenny was mad that her plan didn’t work.

----------------------

After the fashion show, all the reporters went and interviewed Duenram and Tawan about the clothing line. Khun ying Rada was talking to khun ying Rattana, while Fahsai was standing near by. She noticed these two men were staring at her but wasn’t really paying attention to them. Arthit walked up to her and gave her a rose. Fahsai pretended she didn’t see the rose.

Arthit: you don’t want it?

Fahsai just ignored him

Arthit: [puts the rose on Fahsai’s hand] look, about what happened that other day, I just want to tell you that I’m sorry and I just want you to know that the thing with Dao, that wasn’t part of my plan and I wasn’t trying to humiliate you

Fahsai: so you did have a plan that day, I knew it!

Arthit: yeah I did have a plan, but it wasn’t Dao

Fahsai: then what was it then?

Arthit: [grabs both of Fahsai’s hand] my plan was I just wanted us to enjoy a good meal together without fighting and I wanted us to stop fighting and talk in good terms.

Fahsai: ……okay

Arthit: and I broke up with Dao too

Fahsai: it’s about time you broke up with that witch

Arthit: [smiles] you happy about that?

Fahsai: no, what does your break up have to do with me?

Arthit: it does because the reason why I broke up with Dao is because I have these strong feelings for this one stubborn girl I knew since childhood

Fahsai just let go of his hands and turned the other way so Arthit won’t see her blushing. Arthit just smiled and walked up behind her and whispered in her ear

Arthit: blushing?

Fahsai then turned around and right then Arthit gave Fahsai a kiss on the cheek. Fahsai turned more red and she playfully pushed Arthit

Arthit: [smiles] so are we good?

Fahsai: [smiles] close your eyes first

Arthit then closed his eyes and Fahsai quickly kissed him on the cheeks

Fahsai: if you don’t know what that kiss mean, then you’re a dumbass [walks away]

Arthit just smiled and Pookong walked up to him.

Pookong: ahem, [smiles] sorry for the little interuption there but we need to talk

Arthit: Worawit?

Pookong: [nods]

---------------

Fahsai was walking towards the restroom and noticed someone was following her. She turned around but no one was there. She continued walking and she reached the restroom and went inside. And when she was about to go out, a man just covered her mouth with a cloth and Fahsai just went unconscious.

------------------------

Arthit: did you guys see Worawit anywhere?

Pookong: my crew and I were searching everywhere and we didn’t see him. Maybe he didn’t come to the event

Arthit: I’m pretty sure he did. Is Jenny still here?

Pookong: yeah she’s backstage

Rada: [interupts] sorry for the interuption, but Arthit, have you seen Fahsai?

Arthit: oh I think she went to the restroom

Rada: oh okay, thanks

Arthit: [turns to Pookong] just keep searching, I’ll search for him too

Pookong: yes sir

-------------------------

Rada came running back into the room with a worried face

Duen: mom, what’s wrong?

Frada: Fahsai is missing

Arthit: what? How?

Rada: I went to check in the restroom because you said she would be there but I just found this rose outside the restroom

Arthit: that’s the rose I gave her earlier

Tawan: what if something happened to her?

Arthit quickly grab his phone and called Fahsai but she turned off her phone.

Arthit: she turned off her phone

Rada: what are we going to do?

Arthit: I’ll tell my crew to find her.

Pookong: [runs to Arthit] Sarawat, the workers here told me that they saw a few men carried a girl out to their car

Duen: that has to be Fahsai

Rada: Fahsai got kidnapped!

Arthit: aunt Rada, don’t worry, I’ll bring Fahsai home [turns to Pookong] come on

Tawan: how about this, I’ll take you guys home and we’ll wait over there

Rada: okay​

n_naruk

Finally, Arthit broke up with Dao! hahahaha.

you said maybe, that’s a yes, then you said sort of…that’s a yes…then you said I don’t know…that’s a yes…so 3 yeses…you do like her
I love that conversation between Tawan and Arthit! They're too funny!!

Awwies, Arthit finally told Fah that he likes her!!! They gave each other a peck kiss! Awwwies!!!

Ah! Fah got kidnapped! Hope Arthit finds her and finds her safe!​

TubbyTinker

Chapter 23

Fahsai woke up and realized she was tied up, both her hands and feet. She heard the guys talking to each other and pretended she was still unconscious. She looked out the window and she knew she wasn’t in the city anymore.

-------------

The guys brought Fahsai to an abandon warehouse which Fahsai knew where this is because she remembers playing hide-and-seek here with Arthit when she was small. They left Fahsai in there. After the guys went outside, Fahsai then got up and pulled a little knife out from her dress using her mouth. She then dropped the knife on the floor gently, and with her hands, she grabbed the knife and began cutting the ropes from her hands first. After she got her hands free, she grabbed her phone and called Arthit.

Arthit: [looks at phone] Fahsai? Where are you? Are you okay?

Fahsai: [whispers] I’m fine.

Arthit: who kidnapped you? And where are you?

Fahsai: [whispers] I’m not sure but do you remember that abandon warehouse where we used to play hide-and-seek at?

Arthit: abandon warehouse? [thinks] that’s all the way near Nakhon Sawan

Fahsai: [whispers] well yeah they took me here

Arthit: okay, I’ll be right there

After Fahsai called Arthit, she wanted to know herself who took her here and for what reason. So she set her phone on recording then she pretended she was still tied up and called the guys who were outside to come inside

Man1: you woke up already?

Fahsai: who are you guys and what do you want from me?

Man2: we don’t want you but our boss want you

Fahsai: and who’s your boss?

Worawit: [walks in] It’s good to see you again Fahsai

Fahsai: who they hell are you and how do you know my name?

Worawit: you don’t remember me?Remember when you were 10 years old and I kidnapped you and you gave me this scar right here on my face?

Fahsai: [thinks] Worawit! You son of a b***h! You’re the one that killed my dad huh?!

Worawit: that’s what he gets for interfering in my business

Fahsai: and why the hell you took me here?

Worawit: you’re not the only one I want, after I kill you off, that stupid Sarawat is next

Fahsai: and you think you can get away with this?

Worawit: I got away from being put in jail, and why not this?

Fahsai: who took you out anyways?

Worawit: that’s for me to know and you to find out

Worawit and his men turned around and walked outside when Fahsai untied the ropes from her feet and got up and pulled a gun out from underneath her dress and shot one of the men dead. Worawit then pulled his gun out along with his other men and pointed at Fahsai, who had two guns in her hands pointing at them

Worawit: where did you get those guns?

Fahsai: that’s for me to know and you to find out

Worawit: you’re a smart girl Fahsai but not smart enough

Fahsai then looked behind her and saw more of his men pointing guns at her

Fahsai: [puts her gun down] you’re a smart mafia, but not smart enough

Arthit then walked in

Arthit: we surrounded this whole area, you can’t escape now. I suggest you turn yourself in

Worawit’s men was about to shoot Arthit

Pookong: if you shoot us, we’ll shoot your boss

Worawit then told his men to put their guns down. Fahsai knew she was safe and ran to Arthit but Worawit grabbed another gun from his pocket and held Fahsai for hostage.

Arthit: let go of her right now!

Worawit: you put down your gun, or I’ll blow this girl’s brain out [points gun to Fahsai’s head] 1, 2,

Arthit then signaled his men to put their guns down

Worawit then took Fahsai out of the warehouse.into the forest. Arthit followed closely behind.

---------

They were now in the middle of the forest and Fahsai got loose from Worawit’s arm and started running. Worawit shot Fahsai in the arm and Fahsai fell to the ground. Worawit walked up to her and was about to shoot her again but Fahsai took out the last gun from her dress and shot Worawit in the arms. She then got up and kicked him in the face

Fahsai: [points gun to Worawit’s head] today I’m finally going to give my dad justice and send your ass to hell

Worawit: [smirks] you don’t dare to kill me

Fahsai: try me

Fahsai was about to pull the trigger but Arthit came and saw and stopped Fahsai from shooting

Arthit: Fahsai don’t!

Worawit: you’re such a baby, you can’t even kill someone

Fahsai: [looks at Arthit, then Worawit] go to hell bitch!

Fahsai then shot Worawit in his other arm, then his two legs, then gave him a final kick on his face. The other police then came and arrested Worawit and put him in the car. Fahsai then ran to Arthit and hugged him.

Arthit: it’s okay. It’s over now……..come on, let’s take you to the hospital and get you clean up

Chapter 24 Preview: Is Arthit right, is it really over? What about Jenny?

n_naruk

Arthit sure did get to Nakorn Sawan quick. Lol. Aws, Fah got shot. But good thing she's ok. Worawit finally gets his pay! Omg! Jenny is so up to something! And it aint going to be good.

Thanks for the quick update!​

TubbyTinker

Chapter 24

The next day, Fahsai was at home resting, Arthit there to take care of her. Tawan and Jenny came to visit her.

Tawan: hey Fahsai, how you doing?

Fahsai: I’m okay, thanks for the gift and [looks at Jenny]

Jenny: Fahsai, I stopped by to visit you and I apologized for what my dad did to you and your father. I had no idea he was that kind of man. I hope you forgive me

Fahsai: it’s okay. It’s not your fault, you said it yourself, you didn’t know

Jenny: so we’re okay?

Fahsai: yeah, but hey I’ll be back, I’ll put these gift away first

Arthit: no you rest, I’ll put it away for you

Fahsai: okay

Arthit leaves the living room to put away the gifts. Jenny then excused herself

Jenny: well I should get going now [looks at Tawan] see you tonight okay

Tawan: [nods] here, I’ll walk you out

Jenny: no it’s okay, you stay here with Fahsai

[Jenny leaves]

Fahsai: Tawan, why did you bring her?

Tawan: she wanted to apologize and she told me she feels really bad about what happened

Fahsai: apologize my butt, she’s a fake

Tawan: what are you talking about?

Fahsai: something tells me she’s not a trustworthy person…I don’t know it’s hard to explain

Tawan: [shakes head] you’re probably thinking too much

Arthit: [walks in] thinking too much what?

Tawan: your girlfriend over here thinks Jenny is up to something

Arthit: [sits next to Fahsai] what makes you think that?

Fahsai: something in her eyes tells me she’s not a good person

Both Arthit and Tawan looked at each other with confusion

Fahsai: you guys are guys, you don’t understand

Tawan looks around for Duenram

Fahsai: p’Duen isn’t here, she left with mom to go buy something

Tawan: oh [smiles] but Fahsai, do you know what Duen said about the engagement?

Fahsai: not exactly, when she found out, she was pretty mad, I was going to ask her that night after she came back from work but I never had the chance

Arthit: Tawan likes Duen

Tawan: Arthit!

Fahsai: really? So you don’t mind getting engaged to her

Arthit: he said I don’t know…maybe…sort of

Fahsai: that’s 3 yeses right there

Tawan: yeah but I don’t know how she feels

Fahsai: I’ll try asking her when she comes back but wait, what about Jenny?

Tawan: I was planning on telling her tonight

Arthit: you still going to that business trip in Phuket Tawan?

Tawan: yeah, we go tomorrow

Fahsai: we?

Arthit: oh forgot to tell you, Tawan invited us to go with him, along with Duen too

Fahsai: cool, wait [looks at Tawan] you are paying for our rooms right?

Tawan: yeah, of course

--------------

That night, Fahsai went in Duen’s room and asked if she have any feelings for Tawan

[knocks on door]

Duen: come in

Fahsai: [comes in] hey p’Duen, you busy?

Duen: Fahsai, you should be resting, you’re not that well

Fahsai: oh please p’Duen, I just got shot in the arm, I’m fine

Duen: still though, what do you need to talk to me about?

Fahsai: your engagement

Duen: I don’t want to talk about it

Fahsai: why not?

Duen: because there’s not going to be any engagement between me and Tawan and I’m still mad at you that you knew about the engagement and didn’t even tell me….how did you know anyways?

Fahsai: [nervous chuckles] when we switched places and I overheard mom talking on the phone

Duen: that’s why you wanted to switch back because you thought if you stayed here any longer, you would’ve got put in the engagement huh?

Fahsai: [chuckles] smart huh?

Duen: yeah….very

Fahsai: Tawan knows about the engagement too

Duen: what did he say?

Fahsai: [smiles] he said I don’t know…maybe…sort of

Duen just styaed quiet

Fahsai: p’Duen, you know what those 3 words means right?

Duen: of course but I don’t get why would he say that, doesn’t he have Jenny?

Fahsai: Tawan told me that he’s breaking up with her tonight

Duen: [sighs] she’s going to be heart broken

Fahsai: who cares? Cuz I sure don’t

Duen: Fahsai, you’re so mean

Fahsai: it’s called being blunt and speaking of Jenny, she stopped by today to apologize for what her dad did

Duen: really? And what did you say?

Fahsai: I just pretended to forgive her because no way am I forgiving her for what her daddy did

Duen: why not? She has nothing to do with Worawit

Fahsai: well that’s what she said but I don’t believe her….something tells me she’s not the kind of person you can trust

Duen: oh since we’re talking about Jenny, Aoy told me something about her

Fahsai: what?

Duen: Aoy told me that one time she went to go get something from Jenny’s car and she saw a lot of lethal guns in there

Fahsai: guns? What the hell is she doing with all those guns?

Duen: [shrugs shoulder]

Fahsai: see, I told you something about her is weird….but oh yeah almost forgot, Tawan invited us to go on his business trip to Phuket tomorrow

Duen: can’t go

Fahsai: sorry but I told him that we’re both going so you need to pack up now

Duen: Fahsai, why did you say that for?

Fahsai: oh come on, it’ll be fun and besides you’ll get some alone time with Tawan

Duen: who said I wanted some alone time with him

Fahsai: [sighs] your words and your heart doesn’t match here…..I’ll leave you alone to pack, I have to get ready too so laters p’Duen

Duen didn’t want to go but she decided to go anyways. Fahsai came back into Duen’s room once gain

Fahsai: oh when we’re over there, Tawan is going to ask you about the engagement so be prepare for your answer [shuts door]

Chapter 25 Preview: Tawan propose to Duen but what will her answer be?

n_naruk

Oh i just love the three sayings...I don’t know…maybe…sort of...3 yeses! Lmao! Hope Tawan can break up with Jenny easy and get over with it! Omg, Tawan is going to propose to Duen! Wonder what she's going to say to that!​

TubbyTinker

Chapter 25

Tawan met up with Jenny and was planning on telling her about the break up.

Jenny: what did you wanted to talk to me about?

Tawan: I want to talk about us

Jenny: what about us?

Tawan: I don’t think it’s going to work out between us

Jenny: you want to break up with me?

Tawan: [paused] can we just go back into being friends?

Jenny: is it because of Duenram?

Tawan: this has nothing to do with her. Eversince we started going out, I felt like it was more of a friend’s relationship than a boy/girlfriend relationship, I hope you’re not mad and I hope we can still be friends

Jenny: yeah we can still be friends, and I’m not mad at you

Tawan: you sure?

Jenny: yes, but tell Duen I said good luck and I congraulate you two

Tawan: but----

Jenny: even if you said it wasn’t about Duen, I knew it was about her so don’t worry about it

Tawan: okay….thanks…but if you don’t mind, I have to get going now, I have a trip tomorrow

Jenny: no go ahead but if you don’t mind, can I come along?

Tawan: yeah sure, the more the merrier

After Tawan left, Jenny just sat at the table clenching her fist and was pist that Tawan broke up with more because of Duenram.

Jenny: [talks to herself] Duenram, if I can’t get Tawan, then you can’t either

------------------------

The next day, Tawan and Dao arrived at Phuket and were waiting for the rest in the lobby. Arthit arrived with Duenram and Fahsai. Dao mocking Fahsai.

Fahsai: what are you staring at?

Dao: I’m staring at the boyfriend stealer

Fahsai: [looks at Arthit, then back at Dao] I didn’t steal Arthit from you, if you’re going to blame me for Arthit breaking up with you then I suggest you blame yourself first because who would want to be with a girl that’s crazy like you [pulls Arthit away]

Dao: p’Tawan, why did you have to bring her along

Tawan: she’s my friend and can you please behave yourself

Dao: [groans] who are we waiting for anyway?

Tawan: Jenny

Dao: [gets happy] Jenny’s here?

Jenny finally arrived

Jenny: sorry for coming late

Dao: [walks to Jenny] it’s okay, no one’s mad at you, right p’Tawan?

Tawan: yeah, but look here’s the key to your rooms, Dao and I have to meet with a client later on so we’ll see you guys after the meeting okay

Jenny: [nods]

Tawan and Dao left so it was only Jenny and Duen in the lobby. Duen grabbed her keys but Jenny stopped her

Jenny: can we talk?

Duen: [nervous] sure, about what?

Tawan: you probably know that Tawan and I broke up already right?

Duen: [looks down] I’m sorry to hear that

Jenny: are you really? Cuz you shouldn’t be

Duen: [looks at Jenny] what?

Jenny: look, I don’t know if you know this but Tawan really likes you and I think you like him too so if you two would get together, I’m fine with it because Tawan and I are just good friends now and I just want to let you know that

Duen: you’re not mad?

Jenny: no, I’m totally fine with it so whenever is your wedding, please tell me [walks away]

------------------

That evening, Tawan planned a surprise for Duen with the help of Arthit and Fahsai. Tawan had torch lit up and place it into the sandy beach in the shape of a heart. He then brought Duen outside by the sandy beach, blind folded.. Duen then took off the blind folded and she was surprised to see herself surrounded by torches. Arthit and Fahsai were watching from behind a palm tree.

Duen: what’s up with the torches?

Tawan: it’s in a shape of a heart, Arthit and Fahsai kind of helped me with it but the heart symbolizes our love for each other

Duen: our love?

Tawan: yeah, you probably know about the engagement between us already right?

Duen: [nods]

Tawan: and did Fahsai tell you what my answer was?

Duen: let’s see, she said you said, I don’t know, maybe, sort of

Tawan: [laughs] well, those are 3 yeses right there in case you didn’t know but….

Tawan then got down on his knees and took out a ring

Tawan: since you already know what my answer is, now I want to know what’s your answer so Duen, will you marry me?

Duen: [thinks for 2 minutes] yes, I’ll marry you [smiles]

Tawan then took the ring and put it on Duen’s finger and he got up and they hugged each other passionately. Fireworks were going up in the sky and Tawan and Duen watched the fireworks and Duen noticed one of the fireworks wrote:

Tawan & Duenram, Always and Forever

Tawan: promise that we’ll be together forever and always?

Duen: promise [smiles] but what is that one over there?

Tawan: oh, ignore that one. That one is for Arthit and Fahsai

---------------

Fahsai who was watching Tawan and Duen from afar noticed up in the sky that said:

Fahsai, Will you marry me?

Fahsai then turned around and saw Arthit down on his knees, holding a case with a ring inside of it.

Arthit: Fahsai, will you marry me?

Fahsai: [thinks] I can’t

Arthit: [sad] why not?

Fahsai: [smiles] I can’t say no to that

Arthit: [smiles] so it’s a yes?

Fahsai: [nods]

Arthit then put the ring on Fahsai’s finger and he got up and hugged Fahsai passionately as well

Chapter 26 Preview: Duenram and Dao gets kidnapped

n_naruk

Jenny is such a two face biatch! UGH!

Awwies, Tawan and Arthit proposed to Duen and Fah and they said yes!!!​

TubbyTinker

Chapter 26

[2 weeks later] [wedding day]

Duenram and Fahsai were getting ready in their dressing room. Arthit and Tawan were getting ready in theirs. Downstairs in the hotel is where the brides and grooms parents were at, greeting the guests as they come into the hotel. Arthit and Tawan were done so they went downstairs and greeted the guests as well.

--------------

The ceremony was about to start and Duenram and Fahsai were ready to go downstairs.

Fahsai: hold on p’Duen, I have to use the restroom first

Duen: okay hurry

Since the restroom in their dressing room was down, Fahsai had to use the restroom next door. Duenram was waiting fr Fahsai in the room when 2 men came in and took Duenram. They took her through the back of the hotel where no one would see them. Duen was surprised that this whole kidnapping ordeal was all Jenny’s plan.

Jenny: where’s the other girl?

Man1: we only saw her in the room

Jenny: damn it! But one is better than nothing

Duen: why are you doing this?

Jenny: if I can’t get Tawan, then no one else can

Duen: you’re mad because of that? And I thought you were okay with it?

Jenny: you’re such a dumb girl. I only pretended to like you and pretended to be okay with Tawan getting married to you and besides, I’m getting revenge on my dad

Dao just barely arrived at the hotel. She saw Jenny and two men holding on to Duen

Dao: [walks to Jenny] Jenny, what are you doing to Duenram?

Jenny: I’m going to kill her, she and her sister took everything away from me, my dad, and Tawan

Dao: you know we can talk this out, I say you let Duen go

Jenny: never! Dao, I thought you were my friend, if you’re my friend then you should help me on this

Dao: yeah, you’re right, I am your friend and I do hate Duenram and Fahsai, but I don’t hate them that much to kill them

Jenny: [mad] so you’re not gonna help me?

Dao: no and I’m gonna call p’Tawan right now

Just when Dao pulled out her phone, Jenny pointed a gun at Dao.

Jenny: I don’t think so. If you call him right now, I’m gonna shoot you right here

--------------------

Fahsai just got out of the restroom and went back to the dressing room but she didn’t see Duenram.

Fahsai: She didn’t even wait for me

Fahsai then went downstairs to meet with the others

Tawan: Fahsai, where’s Duen?

Fahsai: I thought she’d be down here already since she wasn’t up there in the dressing room

Arthit: how can you not see her? Weren’t you two together?

Fahsai: well yeah but I had to use the restroom so I told her to wait for me in the dressing room but when I came back, she wasn’t there and I thought she came down already

Tawan: I’ll go find her

Arthit: I’ll come too

-----------------

Jenny took Dao and Duen in her car. Jenny made Dao drive while she sits in the passenger seat, holding a gun towards Dao. The two men were holding on to Duenram in the back seat.

Jenny: Duen, hat’s Fahsai’s phone number?

Duen: I’m not telling you

Jenny: if you don’t tell me her phone number right now, I’m going to shoot Dao right now…1, 2,

Duen: okay!

-----------------------

Tawan and Arthit searched everywhere for Duen but couldn’t find her. They knew something was wrong. Arthit got his men to go searching for her. Fahsai who was sitting down trying to comfort her mom got a phone call.

Tawan: is that Duen?

Fahsai: [looks at her phone] no, it’s an unknown number….hello?

Jenny: don’t say a word. Just listen up! I got your sister here with me and Dao, so if you don’t want any of them hurt, come meet me in the forest, where you shot my dad at, you know that place right.. Make sure you come alone and if I see you bring the cops with you, then you’ll see two dead bodies in return [ends call]

Arthit: Fahsai, who was that?

Fahsai: no one. It was just …..

Rada: just who?

Fahsai: a friend from L.A., she just wanted to congratulate me . Can you guys excuse me, I have to use the restroom [walks away]

Arthit: [turns to Tawan] Tawan, you stay here with Pookong and our parents

Tawan: where are you going?

Arthit: I’m gonna follow Fahsai. Fahsai is good at everything else, but she’s not good at lying

Tawan: you think Fahsai knows where Duen is at?

Arthit: yeah

Tawan: then I’m gonna come too. I can’t let anything happen to Duen

Arthit: fine

-------------------------

[1 hour later]

Fahsai arrived in the woods, the same place where Fahsai shot her Worawit, Jenny’s dad.

Fahsai: where’s my sister?

Jenny: don’t worry about her, she’s safe, for now

Fahsai: what do you want from me?

Jenny: you and your sister’s life

Fahsai: what the hell did we do to you?

Jenny: you guys took everything away from me?

Fahsai: if you’re talking about Worawit, I didn’t take him from you, that’s his fault for killing my dad

Jenny: your dad was stupid to interfere in my dad’s business. He deserves that

Fahsai: where’s p’Duen and Dao at?

Jenny: they’re tied up in the warehouse. You see this [brings out remote control] They’re being timed, right now they have an hour to live before that bombs goes out, unless I change my mind and I can just kill them off anytime without having to wait an hour

Fahsai: you’re such an evil bitch

Jenny: [evil laughs] how about I make a deal with you, Duenram and Dao won’t die unless you sacrifice your own life for them

Fahsai: fine, but I have to make sure both of them are okay first

Jenny: [evil smile] follow me then

Chapter 27 Preview: Jenny and Fahsai fights brutally. Time is ticking for Dao and Duen.

n_naruk

Wow, the wedding already!? But it sucks that Duen got kidnapped by the evil biatch! And took Dao along too. Omg, I hope Tawan and Arthit helps them in time before the bomb explode!​