dot know her name but she got engage

tinah

sarNie Coma
i know she has been nang rai many time..but i dont know her name..alot of couples went..lol

บ่มรักจนสุกงอมได้ที่ กีต้าร์-ศิริพิชญ์ กฤษณะเศรณี สาวเก่ง “บ้านกันตนา” ยอมให้ เตอร์-ปริยะ วิมลโนช อดีตนักร้องหนุ่มรุ่นน้อง ยกขันหมากมาสู่ขอที่ ต้นรัก สตูดิโอ ทองหล่อ 55 ซึ่งกว่าจะได้เจอหน้า “ว่าที่เจ้าสาว” เตอร์ ต้องฝ่าด่านประตูเงิน ประตูทอง โหด กวน ฮา ของผองเพื่อนดารากว่า 30 ด่าน เสียซองเปิดประตูไปถึง 150 ซอง แค่เนี้ยสิวๆ...

ก็แหงซินี่ยังไม่ได้ครึ่งของสินสอดทองหมั้นเพราะ “ว่าที่เจ้าบ่าว” เล่นขนมหาสมบัติในขุมทรัพย์มาหมดสต๊อก เงินสดล้านฝ่าๆ แหวนเพชรเม็ดเป้ง 3 กะรัต เครื่องเพชร-ทอง รถเก๋งคันโก้ เรือนหออีก 10 กว่าล้าน แถมยกบัญชีส่วนตัวให้ดูแลอีกต่างหาก โอ้ย! หัวใจจะวาย! ฟากเพื่อนซี้ควงคู่มาร่วมงานเพียบ อาทิ ...

ฮิวโก้ ควงมากับฮาน่า, เจนนิเฟอร์ โปลิตานนท์ กับอั๋น-ศราวุธ ตี๋หล่อคนเดิม, ซี-ศิวัฒน์ กับเอมี่, น้ำฝน-กุลณัฐ กับสเตฟาน, ลิฟท์-สุพจน์ ควง หญิง-นราวัลย์, เอิร์ธ-ณัฐนันทน์ กะแอ้ม-ศิรประภา, หนิง-ศรัยฉัตร ควงสามี โบ๊ท-จามร ขณะที่ จุ๋ย-วรัทยา, เอ๋-พรทิพย์, กิ๊ก-มยุริญ, บิ๊ก-ศรุต ฯลฯ สมัครใจฉายเดี่ยว ผ่านพ้นพิธีการ กีต้าร์และเตอร์ชวนปาร์ตี้ดริงก์แอนด์แดนซ์ภายใต้คอนเซปต์ อยากได้ อยากโดน จะเด็ดสะระตี่ขนาดไหน ต้องไปถามกันเองเน้อ!!

charm

sarNie Egg
oh wow thanks for sharing... so who's the lucky guy who's engaged to her?

that's cool that several couples went... everyone look nice but what the heck is wrong w/ Hugo :blink: :wacko: ?!!!! He needs a shave & a hair cut! man he looks like a grizzly bear :(

Sah

sarNie Elites
Aww Cee and Amy are there. They are still way too cute. Jenny and her boyfriend kind of look like brother and sister, but they're cute, they're sooo in love.

Mae

sarNie Adult
Oh, she was the n'rai/sister's nurse in Mia Jum Pen that starred Numfon and Bee Sawis...

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
She's played n'ek in one lakorn I saw where there was an "R-scene"...lol...I really like the theme song from that lakorn too don't know the name of it.

She also played Kob's sister in Sawan Biang...and a lot of other lakorns. But that guy looks like Kelly from the side although it's not him.

luvable

sarNie Egg
Ain't she the one that play as p'ek sister in tawan chin pope that kade and kwan played in.......well congrats to her...

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
charm said:
oh wow thanks for sharing... so who's the lucky guy who's engaged to her?

that's cool that several couples went... everyone look nice but what the heck is wrong w/ Hugo :blink: :wacko: ?!!!! He needs a shave & a hair cut! man he looks like a grizzly bear :(
[post="137240"][/post]​

I was thinking the same of Hugo. He lost all his good looks. Congratulations to her. The ceremony is cool. Thanks for sharing, Tinah.