~Dorky Artwork~

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
wow urs are ALMOST as GOOD as MINE hahhahhahah JK JK JK hahhah lol i'm just messing w/ ya haha but they are rele good even tho i don't kno who they are haha lol but yess still very cute =] o yea btw do u kno they have a myspace? they're on bie's top friends

dorky_vang

sarNie Adult
wow urs are ALMOST as GOOD as MINE hahhahhahah JK JK JK hahhah lol i'm just messing w/ ya haha but they are rele good even tho i don't kno who they are haha lol but yess still very cute =] o yea btw do u kno they have a myspace? they're on bie's top friends
Aha Thank...MySpACe?? I Duno KnoW@ Bout MysPace Those?? Nva KnoE THey Have MysPacE?? n Yea Im BettE THan U!!lol..J ust KIddIn Ur
Good TOOH!!!!
;)

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
ahh i rele like ur current banner thing w/ bie n fang w/ cee n kwan =] very sexy ahha

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
OH GIRL NO NO NOOOOO NOOOOOOOOOO its BIE AND FANG get it STRAIGHT hahahhaha lol sorry i haven't commented you in a while =[ but hahah nice artworks

dorky_vang

sarNie Adult
OH GIRL NO NO NOOOOO NOOOOOOOOOO its BIE AND FANG get it STRAIGHT hahahhaha lol sorry i haven't commented you in a while =[ but hahah nice artworks
lol..i knoe i knoe..but bie n fang doesn't have any so i jjus have these..i only like bie not mew..but she arite..
n thankx..i need to look at ur tooh..lol..
;)

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
hahah THAT"S RITE lol i havent made ne new ones yet haven't got the chance too but yepp bie only not mew and bie and fang hahhah

dorky_vang

sarNie Adult
hahah THAT"S RITE lol i havent made ne new ones yet haven't got the chance too but yepp bie only not mew and bie and fang hahhah
yea meh tooh. im busy wit skwel works i don't really have time to do any so yea...
in tat movie witbie n mew..bie look hawt n when he cry he so damn kute!!'
i love bie!!lol..

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
lol i kno rite ugh skool stuff geez lol hahah yea bie's HOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT lol he and Pepper UHT geez they are some sexyyyy beasts hahahha and in the movies they play in they cry =[ makes me cry haha omg have you seen that one muang maya clip of bie and fang doing all this stuff [they were freakin bowling, paintball, and all that good stuff] and they were wearing shirts that had a pix of bie loves fang hahahh its great here's the link

http://youtube.com/watch?v=ruyKOSMv8FQ

its pretty great haha yea i haven't watched the lakorn w/ bie and mew tho =/ hahha it mite be "hard" for me to watch cuz i like bie and fang lol

dorky_vang

sarNie Adult
the one wit mew n bie..its was kute ..i love the lakron but mew not tat pretty so yea... ay jux wonderin are bie n fang lovein each other for real..i duno..n ay is fang n oil still goin out??i haven't heard it for a while so yea..
n yea peppper is hawt tooh...
one of my close frand is so over pepper..but i mostly over bie..he my hawtie...
:)
LOl..
n thankx..im watchin it right noe..its so kute..

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
omg haha i heard that oil and fang broke up like everywhere man i hope so and idk but hahah bie and fang... i think they got a lil somethin somethin goin on hahha i hope so but idk ahhah yea that video is tooooooo cute of them a lil flirty flirty here hahha