donut new hairdo

tinah

sarNie Coma
she looks more mature with this hairdo but still pretty. i think shes starting to look more like tik k. but yeh, her and vicky are so cute in those pix especially vicky she looks like a doll

credit to hisopart.com/trueworld.truelife

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Donut is sooo cute w/ that new haircut but I still prefer her longg hair, of course. She looks mature though! Donut is those typical looking asian girls, That's what I adore about he :D Aww, Vicky is adorable she does look like a doll. Ahaa!

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
Donut look pretty in every hair style! I love her acting hope to see her more as a n'ek and a better role.

Mya

sarNie Hatchling
lol. i just recently cut my hair that short and even colored it darker too!! ;) donut looks good with her new haircut. maybe she got tired of the typical long hair on asians like i did. -_-

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Donut is so cute with her haircut!
I saw her on Seesan Sode with that hair to when she was promoting her lakorn with Chaiya.

Anyways Vicky looks cute too hehe.

CherryApple

sarNie Adult
Donut look cute with that haircut! Margie chopped her hair as well as benz......could be a trend going in thailand???

xyooj92

sarNie Hatchling
aw..love donut..but she hasnt been getting n'eak roles..or been in lakorns..miss her onscreen..vicky is so pretty too..donut does have that "asian" look..she looks like many different kind of asians too..like the last pic she reminds me of viet or chinese..

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
OMG i was so busy looking at donut's haircut, that i missed that paul was in the first picture..i <3 paul ^^

loner

sarNie Egg
hey is donut the girl that play weemon (thun ying's friend) in Prissana? i was watching Prissana the other day and i couldn't figure out who that girl is and now i kinda think she look like donut. donut look mature and cute. the hair cut match her.