Don't Thailand have better actresses to bring to Canne festival ?

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
i believe chompoo is there as a representative for l'oreal. i actually like what chompoo is wearing compared to the other 3. plus everyone is a try hard at cannes not just the thai daras.
Maybe but when I see those daras posing (look at Janie) I can't help but laugh a lil bit. Yoghurt looks fresh just her dress... she was done dirty eh :-\

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Hmm I don't believe so? Not 100% sure but i know that she went to Cannes but as a embassador of Magnum icecream for their anniversay party. Shes no longer representing their brand though cus its Chom now.
I guess they hear the bad press about her back in Thailand so they decided on replacing her with Chompoo. Sigh wished she was still representing cause her new look is a whole meal. Just checked Mai latest Ads and MVs and I wished I looked as good : appealing without trying hard. So far the best look in the industry.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
It doesn't matter what these Thai celebs will do they are not going to outdo Kendall Jenner with her sheer braless self lol. Yoghurt is the prettiest among the girls, to me there's nothing special about chomp this year. Her outfits just seemed redundant.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
It doesn't matter what these Thai celebs will do they are not going to outdo Kendall Jenner with her sheer braless self lol. Yoghurt is the prettiest among the girls, to me there's nothing special about chomp this year. Her outfits just seemed redundant.
Her white feather outfit...

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Janie, Woonsen, and Yogurt were representing a champagne brand that sponsored the Cannes festival for 20+years. They're selling the champagne in Thailand now so that's who sent those 3 girls to Cannes.

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
Chompoo is well liked among fashion enthusiasts/critics, she does a great job at representing L'oreal Thailand too and honestly speaking I don't see anyone else doing it better than her.
Although this year Cannes in general left a bit under-whelming, but that might have to do with the fact this time around there isn't a film that I had my eyes out for or anything.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Chompoo is well liked among fashion enthusiasts/critics, she does a great job at representing L'oreal Thailand too and honestly speaking I don't see anyone else doing it better than her.
Although this year Cannes in general left a bit under-whelming, but that might have to do with the fact this time around there isn't a film that I had my eyes out for or anything.
I agree! I dont think anyone else could represent better than chompoo. After all is she is the material girl lol

alwaizemeeh

sarNie Adult
https://www.harpersbazaar.com/celebrity/red-carpet-dresses/g20529068/cannes-2018-red-carpet/
https://www.vanityfair.com/style/photos/2018/05/cannes-film-festival-best-dressed
https://www.elle.com/fashion/celebrity-style/g20523280/red-carpet-dresses-cannes-film-festival-2018/
Chompoo made it onto harpers bazaar's most glamorous dresses of Cannes 2018 list twice, vanity fairs best dressed list once, and elle's best dressed list once so far. She's representing Thailand pretty well if you ask me.
Thank you.
It turns out she made the vanity fair list 3 times, elle 2 times.