Don't Know How To Love. Up 2 Chapter 37 COMPLETE!

puch

sarNie Egg
Oh...happy ending...!!

First, you made me cry about Mintah and Sila...but then...everything been very nice...

Oh when will you post the new FF...? If post just let me know ok? cos im your fanfic reader fan too...:)
Could i make a suggestion? Would you mind to change the name of main characters...? Could their name beside Sila or Mintah..?

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Oh...happy ending...!!

First, you made me cry about Mintah and Sila...but then...everything been very nice...

Oh when will you post the new FF...? If post just let me know ok? cos im your fanfic reader fan too...:)
Could i make a suggestion? Would you mind to change the name of main characters...? Could their name beside Sila or Mintah..?
aww, i made you cry. sorries. :]] thanks for finishingg :]
sure, ill tell you. you can make suggestions about the main character's names. im planning to still do bie && fang, but you can tell me names you want.
i'd be happy to put them in :] i'm having a hard time thinking of names, too :]

puch

sarNie Egg
aww, i made you cry. sorries. :]] thanks for finishingg :]
sure, ill tell you. you can make suggestions about the main character's names. im planning to still do bie && fang, but you can tell me names you want.
i'd be happy to put them in :] i'm having a hard time thinking of names, too :]

I think Tawan or Tawatchai... and the leading actress should be Phatsorn or Kaew...

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Wow I can't wait tell your next story. This story was good. Wish it was a real lakorn. I would rewatch it over and over. lol

lakornsrok

sarNie Adult
Ommggg..HJK!!!I luvv UR STOry!!Omgg...SOo Heart breaking and Good!! Luv MIntah and SIla!!haha..Tee is cutee...Awww dang while I was reading it I was like dang am I watching a drama??Omg....COntinueee Ur neww ff and I'll definitely read it!!SMILes..XD

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Ommggg..HJK!!!I luvv UR STOry!!Omgg...SOo Heart breaking and Good!! Luv MIntah and SIla!!haha..Tee is cutee...Awww dang while I was reading it I was like dang am I watching a drama??Omg....COntinueee Ur neww ff and I'll definitely read it!!SMILes..XD
thanks!!! thanksss soo muchos!! <33 Mintah && Sila, too.
Tee is verii cutee!
a drama? really? it's not that good, lol :]]

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
huajaikaungtur
Posted Yesterday, 05:18 PM

Post dancy, on 10 January 2010 - 12:14 PM, said

Wow I can't wait tell your next story. This story was good. Wish it was a real lakorn. I would rewatch it over and over. lol

awww, omgg, thanks.
i feel soo cool. lol, Revengeful Love is what im currently typing, lol :]
lol I forgot that about FF. I was into this story that I forgot that you writing Revengeful Love...hehe