Don't Know How To Love. Up 2 Chapter 37 COMPLETE!

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Don't Know How To Love
Chapter 31
By: M&M

The nurse took the bandage off of Keo’s face slowly with care. Keo opened her eyes blinking repeatedly.
“I can’t see anything. What’s wrong?” Keo yelled as she only saw blackness. Phawat and Fun were crying and standing beside Keo's bed. Fun hugged Keo.
“I love you Keo. Don’t worry. I’ll help you.” Fun said as Keo started crying.

Cheewin
He quickly ran trying to find Num.
“Help me! Please help!” Num screamed. Cheewin heard Num‘s voice as he was walking.
“Num, I’m here! Where are you?” Cheewin yelled as he heard her voice.
“Cheewin! Is that you? I’m in here.” Num said as Cheewin got closer to the room.
“I’m here!” Num said pounding on the door. Cheewin got to the door as he stared at the lock.
“Are you there?” Cheewin asked.
“I’m here.” Num said breathing heavily. She calmed her breathing as soon as she recognized Cheewin at the door. Cheewin looked around for a way to get in.
“I don’t know how to open this.” Cheewin said as he looked around for an object to hit the door. Cheewin could hear footsteps coming closer so he walked away from the door and then ran to the door and hit it hard. The door opened as the lock fell to the ground.
“Cheewin!” Num said as she ran over to Cheewin. Her face was red and you could tell that she was crying hard.
“Num! Are you okay? Did they do anything to you?” Cheewin asked as he held Num's face.
“Nope, hoe are you? I’m okay.” Num said as they were about to hug.
“Look out!” Num yelled as Cheewin looked behind him. There was a guy behind Cheewin holding a wooden stick.
“Num, look out!” Cheewin said as he pushed Num to the side. The guy hit Cheewin in the stomach as Cheewin fell to the ground. The guy was about to hit Cheewin on the head with the stick until the guy fell backwards. Chai stood there and was holding a stick.
“Ta-da!” Chai said. Cheewin smiled at Chai.
"Let's go." Num said looking around to see if there was more people. They quickly ran before something else would happen.

Mintah
Mintah and Tee walked into their apartment room.
“Mommy, I’m hungry.” Tee said.
“Okay, let’s go to the store to get some food then.” Mintah said.
“I don’t want to go. I want to stay.” Tee replied.
“Fine, stay here. Don’t get in trouble. I’ll be back very soon.” Mintah said as she headed out of the room. The door closed as Tee sat down on the couch.

Minutes later
Mintah walked back into the apartment as Tee was smiling at her.
“What?” Mintah asked seeing his smile.
“Someone came to visit us.” Tee said. Mintah looked around.
“Who? Where?” Mintah asked.
“At balcony.” Tee answered as Mintah picked him up. Who was it? Was it a bad or good person?
“Tee, baby, can you go to your room. I need to talk to this person.” Mintah said as Tee nodded. Tee walked into his room as Mintah walked closer to the balcony. She took a deep breath as she was standing right next to the balcony door. Mintah took a step outside and scanned the blacony for someone.
“Who are you?” Mintah asked as she saw someone sitting on the chair faced the other way. The chair turned around as Mintah recognized the face. It was Sila. Mintah gasped.
“What are you doing here?” Mintah asked as she took a step back.
“I need to ask you something.” Sila said walking closer to Mintah. Mintah avoided his eyes.
“Well, I don’t have anything to say, so leave right now.” Mintah said as she tried to leave the balcony room. Tee was at the balcony door locking it.
“Thanks Tee for your help.” Sila smiled at Tee. Tee nodded and walked away. Mintah tapped on the door.
“Tee! Open the door for mommy!” Mintah yelled as she kept hitting the door. Sila sat down staring at Mintah. Mintah knew that she couldn’t get out of this situation so she sat on a chair across from Sila.
“You know Tee? How?” Mintah asked.
“I also know that he’s your child.” Sila said.
“He isn’t my child.” Mintah said lying.
“You can’t lie about this. I already know about it. Who’s the father?” Sila spitted out.
“Why do you care?” Mintah said.
“You are engaged with me, you know. It should affect me if you are sleeping with someone.” Sila said.
“I don’t care if this affects you.” Mintah said.
“Tee says that his father is dead but I don’t believe it.” Sila said.
“Well his father is dead.” Mintah said.
“Stop lying to me. I know that he’s not dead.” Sila said. Mintah looked at him.
“Don’t’ believe me then.” Mintah said. Tee was trying to listen to their talk by leaning his ear against the door but he couldn’t hear anyone at all.

Ruj
Ruj was driving in his car when he stopped. He looked up and saw Mintah and Sila on a balcony.
“Mintah!” Ruj said as he drove into the parking lot and parked.

Aunt Keo, Fun, Phawat
“Be careful.” Fun said as she led Keo into the house. Phawat was holding Keo’s other arm. Jieb rushed immediately over to them as she heard the commotion.
“What happened?” Jieb asked Phawat.
“Keo…can’t…see anymore.” Phawat said slowly. Inside, Jieb was shouting with joy.
“Oh, really? Poor Keo. I feel so bad.” Jieb said softly.
“I know, Fun and I are sad, too.” Phawat said. Fun stared at Jieb suspiciously wondering who pushed Keo.
“To make me feel better, I will help Keo.” Jieb said grinning.
“No thanks, I can.” Fun said knowing not to leave Keo with Jieb.
“Don’t worry. I can still take care of her when you’re busy. I mean, you have to cook for us and do other chores.” Jieb said. Fun looked at Phawat. Phawat nodded.
“Fine.” Fun answered unsurely.
“Fun, can I talk with you?” Phawat asked.
“Sure.” Fun said as she followed Phawat to a separate room. Keo was standing there silently.
“Hello, Keo.” Jieb said. Keo knew that she was alone with Jieb.
“You…monster.” Keo said. Jieb held Keo’s chin.
“Now it will be easier…to kill you if you’re blind.” Jieb said with a laugh.
“Just because I am blind doesn’t mean I’m still not smart. Anyways, don’t keep your hopes so high.” Keo said.
“Oh ho, so you think that I can’t kill you. I already pushed you and made you blind.” Jieb said.
“I should be leaving now.” Keo said walking away.
“You can’t probably make it in this house without someone to help you.” Jieb snickered.
“I know where everything is, even if I’m blind.” Keo said as she walked up the stairs. Jieb looked away and went to the door as she looked inside seeing Phawat and Fun talk. Jieb stood by the door silently.
“Fun, please don’t tell Sila about this situation.” Phawat said.
“Why can’t I, sir? It’s very important. We can’t hide this forever.” Fun said.
“Just please. Keo pleaded me not to tell and all she wants is to hear the voice of Mintah. I don’t want Sila rushing back.” Phawat said.
“But-” Fun said.
“Please.” Phawat pleaded.
“For Keo and you.” Fun said and nodded.
“Hm, finally not a dumb decision. They’re not telling Sila so he won’t know anything but in the end Sila will get mad at them for not telling. This is truly great.” Jieb said silently.

Veela
Veela was driving when she stopped her car.
“Isn’t that Ruj’s car?” Veela asked as she took off her sunglasses. She stared at the car in the parking lot and parked beside it.
“He must be here but why?” Veela asked herself as she got out of the car.

Mintah and Sila
“Tee’s father died years ago.” Mintah replied for the hundredth time.
“I don’t believe it.” Sila said.
“Well, you better believe it because it’s the truth.” Mintah said. Sila thought of the possibilities.
“Is the father, Ruj?” Sila asked. Mintah looked at him with huge eyes.
“No, Ruj is not the father. Why would you think of that? Ruj and I have never did anything like that before.” Mintah said.
“Why not? I don’t believe this either.” Sila said.
“Cause it just can’t go.” Mintah said.
“Is the father, …me?” Sila asked. Mintah was shocked that he said that.
“Haha, you’re kidding me. Never ever.” Mintah said as she laughed.
“Well…” Sila said scratching the back of his head.
“That night..” Sila said slowly. Mintah looked away.
“Stop. Don’t talk to me about that worthless past. I have to go now.” Mintah said as she stood up and banged on the door.
“Tee, are you there? Open the door please!” Mintah said. Sila pulled her away from the door and held her arms.
“Let go.” Mintah said struggling.
“I won’t until you tell me that father.” Sila said.
“Don’t dream about it that you are the father of this child.” Mintah said as the door opened.
“Tee.” Mintah said as the door was about to open. It opened as Ruj was standing there.
“Ruj!” Sila and Mintah said at the same time. They stared at each other as Mintah took a step away from Sila.
“Sorry, he said he need to open it.” Tee said standing right behind Ruj.
“Mintah, I need to talk to you and only you.” Ruj said glaring at Sila. Mintah looked over at Sila and then looked back at Ruj.
“Sure.” Mintah said as Ruj and her walked away. Mintah turned around to face Sila.
“You can leave now, too.” Mintah said as she, Tee, and Ruj walked away. Sila stood there as he didn’t know what to do next.
“Who’s the father of Tee?” Sila asked.

Ruj and Mintah
Mintah and Ruj sat down at the apartment café as Tee played at the little playground with other kids.
“Mintah, I’m worried about you.” Ruj said.
“I’m sorry, Ruj. I didn’t mean to make you worried.” Mintah said.
“Why did you leave?” Ruj asked.
“Sorry, Ruj. I can’t answer that.” Mintah said. Ruj took a breath.
“It’s okay. Why didn’t you tell me?” Ruj asked.
“What?” Mintah replied.
“About you’re child.” Ruj said.
“Oh,” Mintah said.
“Who’s the father? It’s okay, you can tell me.” Ruj said sadly. He knew the father wasn’t him.
“I can’t tell. I’m sorry.” Mintah said.
“Tell me! Mintah, I can’t let you take care of this kid by yourself and become poor.” Ruj raised his voice.
“I’m sorry.” Mintah said looking away from Ruj.
“Is it Sila?” Ruj asked as he could feel tears in his eyes. He tried not to cry and held it in.
“Ruj, never.” Mintah said as she looked at him.
“Mintah, don’t hide it from me. I know you well. It’s Sila, isn’t it?” Ruj ask knowing the truth.
“It isn’t. The father already died.” Mintah lied.
“It’s Sila. Mintah, you can tell me.” Ruj said holding Mintah’s arm. Mintah looked at him unsure if she should tell the truth. She looked into his eyes and saw hurt and sadness.
“Ruj, …..you are a close friend of mines and the answer is.....yes.” Mintah said slowly. Ruj moved back slowly and stood up.
“I, I have to go. I’ll be back…” Ruj said as he slowly walked away. He couldn’t hide the tears anymore. He started crying as he walked out of the apartment. Veela was by the café table beside Mintah’s table. She was hiding herself behind a huge newspaper.
“Sila!?” Veela exclaimed. She walked over to Mintah as Mintah was crying.
“Mintah, I know everything now. It’s okay.” Veela said as Mintah recognized her.
“I feel so bad. I feel hurt.” Mintah said as she stared at Veela.
“I can feel your hurt, too. Don't worry at all. We’ll be in this together.” Veela said as she went over to Mintah and hugged her. Tee stared at them wondering what happened. Tee walked over to them.
“Mommy, what’s wrong? I help, too. I wipe you tears.” Tee said as Mintah put him on her lap. Tee wiped away Mintah’s tears as she smiled at Tee. Veela smiled at both of them.

Ruj
Ruj was sitting by the wall of the apartment as tears ran down his cheeks.
“How could this happen? Mintah, I’m sorry that he did this to you. I’m sorry I wasn’t there to help you after these years.” Ruj said as someone walked up to him.
“A real man doesn’t cry in public.” Sila said as Ruj looked up.
“You bastard! You’re not a real man!” Ruj said as he held Sila’s collar.
“What are you talking about?” Sila said confused. Ruj looked away.
“Don’t you know that Mintah is really sad now?” Ruj said.
“About what?” Sila wanted to know.
“How can you not care at all?” Ruj said.
“Stop asking questions. Tell me!” Sila demanded holding Ruj’s collar.
“The father is….” Ruj looked at him wondering if he should tell or not.
“Never mind.” Ruj said walking away. Sila looked down.
“Why is Mintah sad?” Sila yelled.
"Why do you care?" Ruj answered as he didn't turn around.

Kaan and Kaew
Kaew was sleeping as Kaan peered over at her. He stopped the car at the side. Kaan stared at Kaew. She was adorable sleeping. Kaan bent in having an urge to kiss her. Kaew woke up as she hit Kaan’s head.
“What are you doing, you nasty guy!” Kaew asked as Kaan backed away.
“Hungry?” Kaan asked.
“Who isn’t hungry? I could eat anything now.” Kaew said as she got out of the car. They headed into the restaurant. They both sat down as Kaew stared outside. Kaan looked at her worried.
“What’s wrong?” Kaan asked.
“Nothing. You don’t need to know.” Kaew said. Kaan held her arms.
“I want to know.” Kaan said. Kaew moved her hands away looking around.
“Don’t do that here. I’m not your girlfriend.” Kaew said.
“Sorry.” Kaan said.
“It’s okay. I miss Sila.” Kaew said.
“Oh.” Kaan said kind of disappointed that Sila’s name came up.
“He doesn’t seem like himself anymore.” Kaew said.
“I see.” Kaan said.

Ruj
Ruj was walking back to the café as he tried hard not to cry. He was hurt inside knowing what had happened. He peered over at the table and saw Veela and Mintah sitting down. He immediately ran over to Veela and pulled her arm.
“Come here. I need to talk to you.” Ruj said as he pulled Veela away from the table. Mintah held Tee in her lap wondering what was up with Ruj.

Ruj and Veela
Ruj took her outside seeing if anyone was around.
“What are you doing here?” Ruj asked as Veela looked away.
“Why? I can’t be anywhere near you.” Veela said.
“Not that. Where’s Kaan? I thought he was with you.” Ruj said.
“Looks like everyone left me just to go to their lovers.” Veela said as she walked away. Ruj held her arm.
“What do you mean?” Ruj asked.
“Nothing.” Veela said.
“I want to know what’s wrong with you. Why are you acting strange?” Ruj said.
“Why do you want to know? You don’t care about me.” Veela said.
“Who said I don’t care about you?” Ruj asked.
“Just go away and leave me alone. You hate me. You hate me!” Veela said walking away. Ruj held her arm and pulled her up to him as he kissed her on the mouth. Veela tried to push away knowing that this was a meaningless kiss. She pulled away from Ruj and slapped him on the cheek.
“Who said I hated you?” Ruj said.
“I, I, don't think that you can do this to me.” Veela said touching her lips.
“I’m sorry.” Ruj said as he walked away. Veela wiped her mouth and sat down against the wall.
“I won’t cry.” Veela said as she tried hard to keep it all in.

Mintah
Mintah was sitting down when Ruj sat across from her. Mintah looked away still embarrassed about what she said.
“Mintah, Sila doesn’t care for you at all. I don’t want you to be poor and take care of this child by yourself.” Ruj said.
“Thanks for caring about me, Ruj but you should care about someone else.” Mintah said knowing that Veela liked Ruj because Veela told her already.
“But I want to care about you. I want to help Tee and you. Please Mintah, we don’t have to run away from anything anymore.” Ruj said as Mintah looked at him.
“I’m sorry, Ruj but I can’t.” Mintah said.
“Why? Is is because you are in love with Sila?” Ruj asked.
“Uhh, no, no.” Mintah repeated.
“I don’t want to hurt her more than this.” Mintah said.
“Who?” Ruj asked.
“I can’t hide this forever. Veela..she..likes you.” Mintah blurted out knowing that it was the best way.
“So that’s why she was acting strange.” Ruj said quietly.
“What?” Mintah said.
“Nothing. I don’t like Veela. I like you.” Ruj said.
“Sorry.” Mintah said as she held Tee’s hand and walked away. Veela was by the corner listening the whole time.
“Veela, try hard to let go, try hard. There’s no point to keep trying.” Veela said to herself as tears streamed down form her eyes.

Author of Don't Know How To Love:
hihi, i finally am back. ill try to keep updating. sorries for the long wait. :] thanks to all my beautiful readers for the lovely comments.

replies on your comments:

anavang: Jieb, haha, i agree, a biatch!

ponglover: You'll see ponglover, hehe..,

jeeja: we missed you! :] well, thanks, i know.

puch: yepp, she's blind. The guys that are catching Num are sent from her mom and dad since she has been missing for years. Ruj, aggh, poor Veela.

diamondlakorn: oh, thanks, I'm loving your fanfic, too :D

jeeja

Miss SMILES :D
So sad Keo is blind. T_T
lol, Sila's so curious who's the father of the kid. HeLLO it's u dumby! :p
Ruj still got feeling for Mintah, can't believe Veela heard every word.
T_T, can't wait.

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Don’t Know How to Love
Chapter 32

Phawat, Nee, Chenup
“Thanks for coming, Nee and Chenup.” Phawat said as they walked into the hospital.
“No problem. We both want to help Aunt Keo become better.” Nee said. Chenup nodded.
“Where’s June?” Phawat asked.
“Oh, she’s at school now.” Chenup answered.
“Oh.” Phawat said. They all walked into the room where a doctor was already waiting for them.
“Hello. Please sit down.” the doctor said.
“Thanks.” Phawat answered as they all sat.
“I want to know how Keo’s eyes can be fixed. I don’t want her to be blind forever.” Phawat said sadly.
“The only way is that we’ll have to get her new eyes.” the doctor replied.
“I’ll do anything to make her see again.” Phawat said. Phawat looked at the doctor’s sad face.
“What?” Phawat asked.
“The process is very scary and hard. If the process doesn't work then, she might not be able to live with us any longer.“ the doctor replied. Nee, Chenup, and Phawat were shocked.
“Poor Keo.” Nee said as she started crying. Chenup hugged her.
“Don’t cry.” Chenup said.
“Please doctor. Please try your best.” Phawat said as he started crying.
“Please.” Phawat pleaded.
“Yes. I will try my best.” the doctor said as Nee, Chenup, and Phawat stood up.
“Thanks Doc.” Chenup said as they headed out of the room.
“I have to find out who pushed Keo.” Phawat said as they left the room.

Phawat’s home
Phawat walked into the rather quiet house as Jieb rushed up to him.
“So what did they say?” Jieb asked.
“She needs new eyes.” Phawat said.
“Oh, that’s all.” Jieb said.
“What do you mean that’s all?” Phawat asked.
“I mean, nothing.” Jieb said.
“I need to rest now.” Phawat said as he walked away. Jieb grinned.
“New eyes, eh? It’s never going to happen.” Jieb said as she walked into the kitchen. Keo was trying to get a cup of water. Jieb got a cup in her hands as she dropped it to the floor. It broke into many glass pieces.
“What’s that?” Keo said as she bent down to pick up the glass. Her finger started bleeding.
“How careless can you be?” Jieb said.
“I’m sorry.” Keo said as she picked up the glass pieces one by one.
“I won’t accept your filthy sorry. By the way, don’t dream about getting new eyes because I won’t let it happen.” Jieb said.
“It will happen.” Keo said confidently. Jieb held her hair.
“You think I can’t do it again. I can push you into the table and make sure that you’ll never live.” Jieb replied laughing. Keo started crying.
“I’m sorry. Please don’t.” Keo said as Jieb laughed and walked out of the room.
“Jieb, was it you who did this?” Phawat asked himself as he was standing by the door.Phawat tried to believe that this wasn't true.

Mintah
Mintah and Tee were carrying their bags and walking out of the apartment.
“Bye, Vee. Thanks for all your help. I’ll be sure to visit soon but now I have to go.” Mintah said into the cell as she hung up.
“I will miss Vee.” Tee said.
“Baby Tee. I will, too.” Mintah said as she picked him up. They continued to walk as a car stopped in front of them. Three guys came out and took Mintah and Tee into the car.
“Help! Help!” Tee yelled as he bit the guy’s hand. The guys quickly went into the car with Mintah as Tee ran quickly away. Sila saw Tee and ran to him as Ruj did the same.
“Tee, what’s wrong?” Sila and Ruj asked at the same time.
“Mommy. They took mommy.” Tee said as he started crying.
“Mintah?” Sila said.
“We have to go help her.” Ruj said as he ran to his car. Sila was about to run to his car when Ruj drove past him.
“Get in.” Ruj said as Sila nodded. Tee got in, too as Ruj drove past Veela.
“Come in.” Ruj said.
“I don’t want to.” Veela said and continued walking.
“Hurry, Veela. We need to help Mintah!” Ruj said as Veela got into the car.
“So what happened?” Veela asked confused of why Tee and Sila were also in there.
“They took Mintah.” Sila said.
“Who?” Veela asked.
“I don’t know.” Ruj answered. They were driving until Tee saw a taxi.
“The same car.” Tee said.
“What?” Ruj asked.
“I think Tee means that car is the same car that they took Mintah in.” Sila said.
“Yes.” Tee said.
“You sure?” Veela asked.
“I can remember easy.” Tee said.
“Okay.” Veela said.
“Let’s go ask.” Ruj said as they saw the person in the car coming up. Veela waved her hand hoping for the car to stop. The car stopped as the guy walked out.
“Hello, pretty lady.” the guy said at Veela. The guy held Veela’s arm.
“Let go, you bastard!” Veela said as Ruj punched the guy. Ruj held the guy’s collar.
“Don’t’ touch and say that to her.” Ruj said. Veela was amazed that Ruj said that to him.
“Fine, I won’t. Just let go. Please.” the guy said scared that they would kill him.
“No we have questions.” Veela said.
“Now tell us or you’ll get killed.” Ruj said.
“Anything.” the guy said.
“Where did you guys take that girl?” Ruj asked.
“What girl?” the guy answered. Ruj punched him in the stomach.
“That girl, Mintah.” Ruj said.
“Uh,” the guy said not wanting to tell. Ruj held a fist ready to punch him.
“Fine. Go to the end of the road and turn left. You’ll see a abandoned house. Go there.” the guy said.
“Why did they take her there?” Ruj asked.
“I don’t know, seriously.” the guy answered. Ruj was about the punch when Veela held his arm.
“He’s not lying. I know he isn’t. Look at how scared he is. He wouldn’t lie to us.” Veela said. Ruj let go of the guy.
“You better be right.” Ruj said as he and Veela went into the car.
"I better call the guys.” the guy said as he picked up his cell.
“Hello?” the guy answered.
“People are coming to get you guys.” the guy said as he hung up. Ruj drove the car as they did the exact directions.
“Tee, I think you should stay in here.” Sila said as he looked at the abandoned house.
“No, I want to help mommy.” Tee insisted.
“You might get hurt.” Veela said.
“I want to help!” Tee said.
“Fine, you can help.” Sila said as Tee clapped his hands.

Mintah
Mintah struggled to break free. She was tied to a chair as he eyes were covered with a blindfold. Kaew walked over to her as they guys followed her.
“Nice job.” Kaew said as she handed them some money. Kaew walked over to Mintah as she felt someone tie her arms.
“Let go!” Kaew said as she saw one of the guys tying her arms.
“Sorry, cutie.” one guy said as three guys tied Kaew to a chair.
“What’s happening?” Mintah said as they pushed Kaew’s chair beside Mintah’s chair. The guys walked away.
“I knew they would betray me.” Kaew said.
“Who?” Mintah asked.
“Nothing.” Kaew said as she tried to break free. The guys were walking.
“Boss, what should we do? There are going to be people coming here soon.” one guy said.
“We’ll burn this place on fire so no one can know that we did this.” the guys said as he held a lighter. They all nodded agreeing with this plan.

Kaan
“Kaew? Kaew!” Kaan said as he was yelling. Num and Cheewin were driving when they noticed Kaan yelling.
“Kaan? Is that you?” Num asked.
“Num? Cheewin?” Kaan said as he saw them.
“Get in here.” Cheewin said as Kaan got in.
“What happened to you?” Cheewin asked.
“I got some strawberries for Kaew but now I can’t find her.” Kaan said.
“Kaew? You mean Sila’s girlfriend?” Cheewin asked.
“Yes.” Kaan answered.

Sila, Tee, Ruj, Veela
“We’re here.” Sila said as they all got out of the car. They stared at the house.
“Scary.” Tee said.
“See, I told you to stay in the car.” Sila said.
“I not scared anymore.” Tee confidently said.
“Let’s go in.” Ruj said as they went in. The guys were trying to find something to burn the house with until Ruj, Sila, Veela, and Tee ran in front of them.
“It’s not as easy as you think it is.” Sila said.
“Oh yes it is.” one guy said as he set fire onto a cloth. The guys quickly ran out of the house through a door.
“I can’t see anything.” Sila said as Ruj looked at Veela.
“You okay?” Ruj asked.
“I’m good.” Veela said.
“Veela, take Tee outside. We’ll get Mintah.” Sila said as Tee was coughing.
“Okay.” Veela said as she held Tee and took him outside.
“How will we stop this fire?” Ruj said.
“First, let’s find Mintah. This fire is too big to stop.” Sila said.
“Sure, let’s listen to you.” Ruj said sarcastically.
“We can't argue now. We have to find Mintah.” Sila said.

Kaan, Num, Cheewin
“We’ll drive you to our apartment first.” Cheewin said. They stopped on the road as a guy in front of the car fell.
“Oh crap.” Cheewin said as Num, Cheewin, and Kaan got out of the car. The guy was sitting on the ground.
“I’m sorry.” Cheewin said.
“Watch where you’re going!” the guy said as other guys were behind him. One guy was holding a match. Kaan turned to a house nearby and saw fire.
“You guys set it on fire, didn’t you? Guys, they're bad people.” Kaan said as Num got out her cell. Num dialed the police number quickly.
“Oh crap. The police.” one guy said. Two guys held Num’s arms to prevent her from calling. Cheewin picked up the cell and told them the emergency quickly until two hands held his arms.
“You all will die here, too.” the guys said as they held Kaan, Num, and Cheewin. They guys led them into the house on fire as they tied them all around a pole.

Meanwhile
“Mintah, are you in here?” Sila yelled. Ruj and Sila heard coughing.
“Is that them?” Ruj asked as they went towards the coughing noise. Cheewin ran up to Sila.
“Help, please.” Cheewin said as he touched Sila’s arm.
“Cheewin, is that you?” Sila said as he recognized the voice.
“Sila?” Cheewin said.
“Yes. Why are you here?” Sila said.
“Num, Kaan, and I were in here. These bad people took us in here because we were going to call the police.” Cheewin answered.
“Kaan?” Ruj said as Kaan and Num walked up to them.
“Why are you here?” Kaan asked them.
“Let’s go find Mintah first.” Sila said as they continued to walk.
"Mintah's in here?" Num asked.
"The bad guys kidnapped her and took her in here." Sila replied.

Author of DKHTL:
hihi, replies to all your comments :]

jeeja: only comment for Chapter 31. thanks youu :] poor keo && veela. Ruj still loves Mintah. dumby Sila xDD funny.

puch

sarNie Egg
Oh no...poor veela :((
Ruj, i cannot believe he still does not know that Veela like him....
Please Sila please...i hope he is the first person who help Mintah....

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Don't Know How To Love
Chapter 33

They all kept walking until Num fell. Cheewin caught her.
“Are you alright?” Cheewin asked.
“Yes, I’m okay. It’s the smoke.” Num said as Cheewin tapped Sila’s back.
“Sila, can I take Num outside? I think I just saw an opening back there. We’ll wait for you.” Cheewin said.
“Couples.” Ruj smirked.
“Sure.” Sila said. Kaan, Ruj, and Sila kept walking until Ruj peered over at Kaan.
“Ruj, I said I’m sorry. Mintah and I are just friends.” Kaan said.
“I’m not mad. I’m just mad at myself for getting mad at you. I knew you would never do that.” Ruj said.
“It’s alright. We‘re still good friends.” Kaan said.
“Geesh, friend reunion or what? We’re in a fire.” Sila said.
“Sorry.” Kaan said as they continued to walk.
“By the way, you and Mintah are not together?” Sila asked Kaan.
“No, not. Oh, yeah, I remember at your house.” Kaan said.
“Never mind, I knew it wasn’t true.” Sila said.
“Sure.” Kaan said sarcastically.

Kaew and Mintah
Kaew took the rope of her hands after she had tried really hard. Kaew quickly took off her blindfold and stared at Mintah and the fire.
“Fire!” Kaew yelled as she recognized the flames.
“What? There’s a fire?” Mintah asked dumbfounded.
“No, nothing.” Kaew said worried. How were Mintah and her going to get out of the fire. Kaew heard footsteps.
“I’ll get help! They must be coming to help us.” Kaew whispered as she walked away. Kaew walked over to some figures hoping that they were there to save her and Mintah. She felt strong shoulders as she tried hard to breathe.
“Kaew!” Kaan said as Kaew fainted. Kaan held her.
“Why is she here?” Ruj asked.
“I don’t know, take her outside.” Sila said. Veela walked up to Ruj out of the smoke.
“Why are you here? It’s dangerous.” Ruj said as he saw Veela.
“I was worried about you guys.” Veela said.
“Or only Ruj.” Kaan joked. Veela and Ruj punched him softly on the shoulder.
“Oh. Well you shouldn’t be here.” Ruj said.
“I’m sorry.” Veela said as she fell to the ground.
“Kaan, can you take Veela back outside?” Ruj asked.
“Dude, I already got to take Kaew.” Kaan said.
“Fine, I’ll take Veela then I’ll come back.” Ruj said looking at Veela's sickish face.
“If you don’t want to come back, then don’t.” Sila said.
“I will.” Ruj replied. Ruj carried Veela as Kaan carried Kaew. Ruj and Kaan walked away as Sila got closer to a figure that was sitting.
“Mintah!” Sila yelled as he saw the figure’s face. Mintah's hands were tied up. Her head was drooping. Sila quickly untied the rope as he carried Mintah. Fire was everywhere making him not know where to go next.
“Mintah! Wake up!” Sila said as he saw Mintah’s face. Her eyes were closed and she wasn’t moving at all.

Ruj, Kaan, Kaew, Veela, Cheewin, Num, Tee
“Wow, friendship gather or what? Everyone’s here almost.” Cheewin said as he saw Ruj and Kaan walk up to them.
“I have to go back in to save Mintah.” Ruj said. Veela looked at him.
“Go.” Veela said carelessly. Kaan looked at Veela already knowing that Veela liked Ruj.
“Okay. All of you guys stay here.” Ruj said as he got to the entrance. The fire spread crossing the entrance so Ruj couldn’t go in.
“Crap!” Ruj said as he looked for more entrances.
“I’m scared.” Num said as she stared at the fire.
“Don’t be. I know Sila and if he is ever starting a mission, he always accomplishes it. I know he’ll come out with her.” Cheewin said as he stepped on something hard. Cheewin picked up the cell phone and opened it seeing a video. Cheewin pressed play.
“Guys, look at this!” Cheewin said as everyone gathered around him. The video played:

“I’ll pay you to capture this girl.” Kaew said as she held a picture of Mintah.
“This girl?” one of the guys asked.
“Why not? You don’t want money?” Kaew asked.
“Fine, we’ll do it.” another guy answered. Kaew smiled and nodded.

Kaew took the cell phone as soon as she recognized the people.
“This is really nothing!” Kaew said as everyone faced her.
“Kaew, you’re wearing the same outfit as that girl.” Cheewin said.
“Did you, did you hire these people to do this?” Num asked. Kaew looked at all the staring faces.
“No, why? Never.” Kaew said.
“She said she didn’t so she didn’t.” Kaan said believing Kaew.
“This video shows everything though.” Ruj said. Kaew couldn’t keep it in anymore.
“She stole Sila from me. I had to, but then I found out that these guys betrayed me and tied me up, too.” Kaew said.
“You shouldn’t have.” Veela said.
“What?” Tee said as he tried to get into the conversation.
“I’ll do anything to make it up to Mintah.” Kaew said confidently.
“Kaew, I trusted you. I didn’t know you had that kind of personality.” Kaan said as he walked away.
“Kaan! I didn’t mean to.” Kaew said as she followed him.
“How could she!” Cheewin said.
“I still have a feeling that Kaew didn’t do this.” Ruj said.
“Play the video so we can see the rest.” Veela suggested. Cheewin nodded as he pressed play.

Mintah and Sila
Sila kicked the wood as he tried to get out. The fire was getting huge and Sila was coughing a lot.
“Mintah, we’ll get out of here safe.” Sila said as he tried to find an entrance. Sila continued to walk until he heard Cheewin’s voice.
“Cheewin, is that you?” Sila asked.
“Sila! What? Yes, it’s me. We’ll help you get out!” Cheewin said as he heard Sila's voice. He was sure to be behind the wood that was blocking them.
“Kick!” Ruj said as Cheewin, Ruj, and Tee got to the door. They kicked as the wood broke. Sila stood there carrying Mintah in his arms.
“Wow! Are you okay?” Num asked running over to them. Sila set Mintah down on the tender grass as Num started crying.
“Mama! I should have help, too. Tee is a bad boy.” Tee said as he started crying.
“Mintah, oh Mintah. I wasn’t there to help.” Num said.
“Num, don’t blame yourself.” Cheewin said.
“I’ll hurt who ever did this.” Sila said. Cheewin handed him the phone.
“All proof.” Cheewin said. Sila played the video. It played:

“I’ll pay you to capture this girl.” Kaew said as she held a picture of Mintah.
“This girl?” one of the guys asked.
“Why not? You don’t want money?” Kaew asked.
“Fine, we’ll do it.” another guy answered. Kaew smiled and nodded.

Next in video
“I just want to talk to her about something.” Kaew said.
“That’s easy. Why don’t you just tell her you need to talk?” one guy asked.
“You don’t understand this. You’re not me. I’ve been too mean to her. She won’t listen.” Kaew said.
“Whatever you say.” the guy answered.
“Just please don’t hurt her.” Kaew answered. The guys walked away.
“Oh we won’t.” the guys answered.

“Kaew, she didn’t mean to hurt Mintah. All she needed to do was talk?” Sila said.
“Yes.” Ruj answered.
“First, let’s take Mintah to the hospital.” Num said as she tried to pick up Mintah. Sila walked over to them and picked up Mintah. Ruj looked at Sila carry Mintah and wondered if he really liked Mintah or not. Ruj turned to Veela to see if she was alright as Veela quickly looked away. Cheewin and Num smiled at Sila and Mintah and followed.

Kaan and Kaew
Kaew was driving after Kaan’s car trying to make him stop. Kaan looked in the mirror and ignored Kaew. He kept driving. Kaew picked up her cell phone and called Kaan.
“Kaan, I’m sorry. Please listen to me.” Kaew said. Kaan turned off his phone and took the battery out.
“Ergg, he’s mad.” Kaew said as she kept driving after his car.

Sila, Mintah, Chenup, Num, Tee
Mintah was in the middle at the back seat sleeping on Sila’s shoulder as Tee was sitting on Mintah’s other side.
“Don’t they look just like a family?” Num asked as they stared into the mirror. Sila and Tee were already asleep and Mintah was unconscious.
“Haha, they actually do.” Cheewin said.
“Wouldn’t it be great if they were all really a family?” Num asked.
“Yes, it would. And wouldn’t it be great if you and I were married.” Cheewin said.
“Yeah.” Num answered. They smiled as they stared at the dark sky. The car drove past the sign, “Bangkok.”

Later --- Home, Bangkok
Mintah was in the hospital room on the bed as her eyes opened slowly. She turned to her side as her view became visible. Num and Cheewin were standing there. Mintah stood up immediately.
“Where’s Tee?” Mintah asked.
“Mintah, you’re awake.” Num replied as she hugged Mintah.
“Tee’s at home.” Cheewin replied.
“Home? Where?” Mintah asked looking around.
“Mintah, we’re back in Bangkok. Tee’s at Sila’s home.” Num replied.
“I have to go to Tee now! Tee can't stay with him.” Mintah said.
“Mintah, you just got better. You shouldn't go yet.” Cheewin said.

Kaan and Kaew
Kaan walked into his house in Bangkok as Kaew followed.
“Kaan, I need to talk to you.” Kaew said.
“Is mom and dad home?” Kaan asked one of the helpers.
“No, they’re on a trip.” the helper answered.
“Okay.” Kaan said as he continued to walk. The helper looked at Kaew strangely.
“It’s not polite to stare. Now go do whatever.” Kaew said to the helper. The helper continued to walk away. Kaew followed Kaan upstairs.
“I told you I need to talk to you.” Kaew said as Kaan slammed the door in front of her face. Kaew sat down at the door sadly.
“I said I’m sorry, really sorry.” Kaew said softly. Kaan was in the room sitting on his bed. He stared into space speechless about Kaew.

In Cheewin’s car
“Mintah, we shouldn’t go tonight. It’s too late now. Everyone's probably exhausted and asleep.” Num said.
“I want to go now. I have to.” Mintah said.
“Mintah, we shouldn’t. Trust me, we’ll go tomorrow. I promise.” Num said. Mintah sat back in the seat.
“Fine. Tomorrow, first thing.” Mintah said.
“Yep.” Num said looking at Cheewin. Cheewin nodded.

Sila and Tee
“So they lived happily ever after.” Sila said as he finished reading the book. Sila and Tee were in a bed as Tee was smiling.
“Does your mom read every night to you?” Sila asked.
“Yes.” Tee said.
“Oh, so did you learn a lot of things from her?” Sila asked.
“Yes, so much.” Tee said.
“Tell me all of them.” Sila said.
“Okay.” Tee said as he started naming everything. Minutes later, Sila fell to sleep from all the naming Tee said.
“I'm supposed to sleep first, not you.” Tee said as he closed the light. He put some of the blanket on Sila and went to sleep.

Author of DKHTL:
thanks for reading so far :]

puch: poor veela x[ Ruj, blah. Sila, you'll see....

rukpongalex

sarNie Adult
oh my gosh! how funny of Tee. "I'm suppose to sleep first not you" how sweet. I think that Mintah should just go back to Sila and tell Tee that Sila is the daddy. let me know soon. this is internally sweet.

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Don’t Know How to Love
Chapter 34

Morning
Cheewin parked his car in the driveway as Num, Mintah, and Cheewin got out. Mintah ran into the house as Keo was sitting on the couch.
“Keo, I’m here.” Mintah said as she walked over to Keo. Keo stood up.
“I know that voice from anywhere. It’s Mintah.” Keo said as Mintah rushed over to her and hugged her.
“Keo, what happened?” Mintah asked as she recognized that Keo wasn't looking exactly at her.
“There was a little accident when you were gone and I got…..blind.” Keo said.
“What!” Mintah and Sila said at the same time. Sila and Tee were walking down the stairs as Cheewin and Num stood by the entrance door.
“Aunt Keo, what happened, how did you get like this?” Mintah asked. Sila rushed over to his mom as Tee followed. Sila hugged his mom.
“Mom, why didn’t you call and tell me?” Sila asked.
“Sila, Mintah, I’m glad both of you came together.” Keo said. Sila and Mintah looked at each other as Num and Cheewin walked over to them.
“Uh, mom, we came together.” Sila said.
“No, you not. Sila came last night. Mommy came today.” Tee said.
“Who’s that?” Keo asked.
“Auntie, this is Tee, my son.” Mintah said.
“Mintah, dear, why didn’t you tell me?” Keo asked.
“Sorry, Keo. I just never had time.” Mintah said.
“Tee, this is you’re, call her, Grandma.” Mintah replied.
“Grandma.” Tee said as Keo held her.
"I wish I could see this little boy. I wish I could see." Keo said glumly.
“I’ve been waiting so long for someone to call me that. Too bad, it isn’t my real grandson.” Keo replied with tears in her eyes. Mintah peered over at Sila as he did the same.
“Umm, we’ll be getting food ready. Everyone must be hungry.” Num said as Cheewin and Num exited the room. Sila gripped Mintah’s arm and took her outside.
“Are you feeling better?” Sila asked.
“Why does it matter to you?” Mintah asked.
“Hey, I was the one that help you in that fire.” Sila said.
“You’re kidding me.” Mintah said. Mintah tried to walk away but Sila held her arm.
“Let go.” Mintah said as she walked away. Sila watched her walk away still wanting to know the truth.

Num, Cheewin, Chai, Fun
“What should we make for breakfast?” Num asked.
“Today, Aunt Keo wants us to make sushi.” Fun answered.
“Sushi?” Chai asked.
“Chai, thanks again for your help saving Num.” Cheewin said.
“Sure, no problem. Friends help each other out.” Chai replied.
“What? You didn’t tell me, Chai. What happened?” Fun said.
“I’ll tell you later.” Chai said.
“Let’s start with the sushi.” Num said.
“Yeah.” everybody else answered.

Kaew
Kaew woke up in the morning as she found herself in a room sleeping on the bed.
“What? How did I get here? Kaan.” Kaew said as she ran out of the room. She went downstairs and saw Kaan eating at the table.
“You awake already.” Kaan asked. Kaew fixed her hair quickly.
“Yeah, why? Is it bad?” Kaew asked.
“No, no. Ruj showed me the rest of the video this morning.” Kaan said.
“So, are you still mad?” Kaew asked. Kaan walked over to her and held her hands.
“I can’t stay mad at you. Anyways, if you needed to talk to Mintah, you could’ve just asked for help.” Kaan said.
“Oh, okay.” Kaew answered.
“Sit down and let’s eat.” Kaan said.
“Sure.” Kaew responded.

Ruj
“I know this is the right choice.” Ruj said as he sat down in a restaurant seat. He thought about Veela and Mintah. Veela walked up to him.
“You needed to talk to me.” Veela said.
“Yeah.” Ruj said. Veela sat down and looked away from him.
“Look at me.” Ruj said as he put his hand on top of Veela’s hands. Veela turned slowly and looked at him moving her hands away.
“What do you need to say?” Veela asked. Ruj took out a ring and held it in front of Veela as her eyes widened.
“I was wondering if…” Ruj said not knowing how to continue.
“Sure, Mintah will love it and she'll also love to marry you. Is that all? I got to go now.” Veela said as she walked away.
“I was wondering if you would marry me.” Ruj said softly as Veela left through the door.

Mintah, Keo, Tee, Sila
They were all in the living room as Keo explained about her blindness.
“So you got blind just because you fell?” Sila asked.
“Yes, exactly.” Keo said. She didn’t want to tell the truth about Jieb. Jieb and Phawat walked down the stairs as they were shocked to see Tee, Mintah, and Sila.
“Sila, you’re back.” Phawat replied as Jieb stared at Sila.
“Yes I am. I still can’t believe that woman is still here.” Sila replied.
“I can’t believe you came back.” Jieb said.
“Jieb, Sila, both of you stop it.” Phawat said. Phawat looked at Tee.
“Who’s this child?” Phawat asked.
“His name is Tee. He’s my son.” Mintah said.
“Who’s the father?” Phawat asked.
“Uhh, his father already died.” Mintah replied as she glared at Sila who was also looking at her.
“I can’t believe that you had a child with someone else. You and Sila are engaged.” Phawat said.
“Engaged?” Tee asked.
“Uhh, yes, Tee, Mintah and I are engaged.” Sila said smiling at Mintah.
“Mommy, is this true?” Tee asked Mintah. Mintah looked around first as she turned back to Tee.
“It’s true, Tee.” Mintah said.
“Yaaa! Now I have a dad!” Tee yelled. Keo, Phawat, and Sila smiled. Sila walked over to Tee and lifted him up.
“He’s not your father.” Mintah said as she took Tee away from Sila.
“We have to go now. I’m sorry.” Mintah said as she was about to walk away.
“Stay with me, Mintah.” Keo said. Mintah turned around as Tee jumped out from her hands and ran to Keo. Tee hugged Keo.
“Tee.” Keo said as she hugged him tightly.
“I feel so happy to hear this child. It’s as if he’s my real grandson.” Keo admitted.
“Fine. We’ll stay for breakfast.” Mintah said. Tee clapped his hands as everyone smiled. Jieb walked up to her bedroom and stared into the mirror.
“I can’t let these people live happily. Seeing thie happiness dusgusts me.” Jieb said angrily.

Dining Room
Everyone sat down as Mintah set Tee beside her. Sila sat on Tee’s other side.
“Tee, eat as much as you want until you’re full, honey.” Keo said happily. Tee nodded.
“Everyone can start eating now.” Phawat said as everyone started eating. Num and Cheewin stared at Mintah and Sila. They saw Mintah and Sila glancing at each other.
“Here, this is for you, Tee.” Sila said as he put something on Tee’s plate. Mintah stared at Sila and hit his leg under the table. Sila choked on his food.
“Sila, is something wrong?” Mintah asked politely. Everyone stared at Sila.
“Nothing, nothing.” Sila said.

After Breakfast
“Keo, can I talk to you?” Phawat asked as he stood up.
“Sure.” Keo answered as Phawat helped take Keo out of the room.
“Let’s go peek.” Tee said.
“Tee, it’s not nice to eavesdrop.” Sila and Mintah said at the same time. They looked at each other.
“Isn’t it funny? It seems like both of you can read each other’s minds.” Num said. Cheewin nodded.
“It’s just a coincidence.” Mintah replied. Jieb walked away from the table and peeked at Keo and Phawat in the living room from another door.
“Keo, please have this necklace.” Phawat said. Phawat handed her a necklace.
“I shouldn’t accept it. Give it to Jieb. I can’t even see it anyways.” Keo said.
“Still please accept it.” Phawat said as he put the necklace in Keo’s hands.
“No thanks.” Keo said.
“Please take it. It’ll make me happy.” Phawat said. Keo sighed.
“I’ll keep it.” Keo said as she walked upstairs to put it away.
“Ugh, he gave her a necklace and not me.” Jieb said.
“I must get it. Se doesn't deserve a pricy necklace like that.” Jieb replied.

Num, Cheewin, Sila, Mintah, Tee
They continued eating until Fun walked in.
“Hi everyone.” Fun said as Chai walked into the room.
“Chai, Fun, it’s both of you. I missed you.” Mintah said as she went over to them. They hugged each other.
“This is Tee, my son.” Mintah introduced Tee.
“Oh hi, cutie. I am Fun and this is Chai.” Fun said as she gestured towards Chai.
“Hihi.” Tee replied.
“I have great news.” Fun said.
“What?” Sila asked.
“All of you are invited to Kaew’s parent’s ceremony.” Chai said.
“I’m supposed to tell them.” Fun said as she jabbed Chai with her elbow.
“You take too long.” Chai said.
“When is it?” Sila asked.
“It’s tonight. You all are going to have so much fun.” Fun said.
“I don’t think I can go.” Mintah said.
“Sure, you can. Tee can go, too.” Chai said.
“Mintah, let’s all go. It’ll be fun to hang out with everyone again.” Num said.
“Remember the mall and getting lost in the woods.” Cheewin said. Mintah thought about every single memory.
“I, I-” Mintah didn’t know how to reply.
“Go! Go!” Num, Cheewin, Fun, and Chai said. Mintah looked at Tee.
“I wanna go.” Tee said.
“Tee wants to go and if you don’t want to go, I’ll take Tee.” Sila said.
“Fine.” Mintah said.
“Hurray!” Cheewin, Fun, Num, and Chai yelled. Mintah crossed her arms not looking forward for the ceremony.

Jieb
Jieb stood by her bedroom door looking at Keo’s room. Jieb waited for Keo to come out. Seconds later, Keo walked out of her room as Jieb rushed into Keo’s room.
“Now where is that necklace.” Jieb said as she looked around. She noticed the cabinets and started opening them.

Sila
Sila walked out of the room as his cell rang.
“Hello?” Sila answered.
“It’s Ruj.” Ruj answered.
“Why are you calling?” Sila asked.
“I have something urgent to tell you.” Ruj said.
“Really urgent?” Sila asked.
“Yes, come to the restaurant in 10 minutes.” Ruj said as he hung up.
“What could be so urgent?” Sila asked as he rushed into his car outside.

Kaan and Kaew
“I want to show you something.” Kaan said as he held Kaew’s hand. They were in the living room sitting.
“Sure.” Kaew said as they walked outside. Kaan lead Kaew to the backyard. They stopped as Kaew stared at the garden.
“What is it?” Kaew asked as Kaan turned around.
“Hold out your hand.” Kaan said. Kaew put out her arm opening her hand. Kaan put butterflies in her hand as they all flew up.
“Woah!” Kaew said as she stared at all the butterflies. Kaan smiled. A pink butterfly flew as it landed on Kaew’s hand. It was holding a ring.
“What?” Kaew asked as she took the ring.
“I want to ask. Will you marry me?” Kaan asked. Kaew’s eyes widened as she thought about Sila. What was the right choice? Sila or Kaan? Sila, her long boyfriend that didn’t really care for her or Kaan, someone who always helped her and was always there for her. The answer was obvious but Kaew couldn’t make out the right answer.
“Can I have more time to think about this?” Kaew asked.
“Uhh, sure. I’ll wait.” Kaan answered. Kaan walked away as Kaew stood standing there with all the butterflies flying above her head.

Author of Don't Know How To Love:
adorably sweet of Kaan and Kaew. && thanks for reading so far. :]

replies:

ponglover: funny Tee, haha :] yepp, thanks for the internally sweet comment :] love it :]

rukpongalex

sarNie Adult
wow!! Kaan is so great. a butterfly in the garden that has a ring for Kaew. how romantic. Thee others are also having a great time. love it.

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Don't Know How To Love
Chapter 35

Ruj
Ruj waited in the seat for Sila to come so he could tell him everything. Sila rushed into the restaurant. He stopped when he came up to Ruj’s table.
“Sit.” Ruj said. Sila sat down across from him.
“What do you need to talk about?” Sila asked.
“I have no choice. She didn’t want me to tell you but I have to.” Ruj said.
“She? Who?” Sila asked.
“Mintah.” Ruj replied.
“What about Mintah?” Sila asked.
“Do you really care about Mintah?” Ruj asked. Sila looked at him unsure.
“Do you care about her!?” Ruj yelled.
“Sure. “ Sila answered.
“She, Mintah has you’re…..you’re child!” Ruj spoke slowly. Sila was shocked.
“So you’re telling me that Tee is my child?” Sila asked.
“Exactly.” Ruj said.
“You’re lying.” Sila replied.
“Dude, I wouldn’t lie about this. Tee is your child. Mintah never told you because she didn’t want the child’s father to be you so she lied about everything. I’m worried about her and I don’t want her life to be miserable.” Ruj said.
“Why are you telling me?” Sila asked.
“Because it’s the truth.” Ruj said.
“She won’t accept me as he husband. Why don’t you just marry her if you’re so concerned?” Sila asked.
“I don’t love her like before anymore. She’s just a good friend. Right now, I like somebody new.” Ruj said.
“I can’t believe it.” Sila said.
“Go and make her happy.” Ruj said. Sila nodded.
“Thanks.” Sila said as they shook hands.
“No problem, now go.” Ruj said as Sila ran away.

Jieb
Jieb kept looking in the cabinets until she spotted a red box. Jieb took it out and walked over to the bed. She sat down and opened the box. In the box, was a bracelet. The bracelet had a star on it with the other half missing.
“What is this?” Jieb asked as she took the bracelet out of it’s case. Jieb put her hand in her pocket and took out a bracelet. Jieb’s bracelet had the other star. She put both of the stars together as they fit perfectly.
“No way. The only other person that has this is….” Jieb replied as she thought.

Flashback
Two girls were walking by their selves in the night time.
“Jeje, I’m hungry.” Keo said as they were holding hands.
“I’ll try to find us something to eat.” Jieb said holding some coins in her hand.
“Okay.” Keo said as Jieb and Keo sat down on grass.
“Stay here, I’ll try to get some food at the market over there.” Jieb said.
“Don’t leave me, older sister. I’m scared.” Keo said.
“Don’t be scared. I’ll be right back. Remember, mom and dad said that they would be with us forever. Here’s proof.” Jieb said as she put out her hand which had the bracelet of a star with the other piece missing.
“Yeah.” Keo said as she held out her hand having the other piece.
“I’ll be back soon.” Jieb said as she walked to the market place. Keo smiled.

Minutes later in Flashback
“Keo, I’m back!” Jieb said as she walked to the same spot. Jieb looked around not seeing Keo.
“Keo! Where are you sister?” Jieb yelled. There was no sight of Keo.
“I have food. Sister!” Jieb yelled as she started crying.

Back to the real world
Jieb was crying.
“Keo, she……she’s my sister.” Jieb said as she wiped her tears. Jieb quickly put back the box and walked out of the room. No one was out there so she quickly walked into her bedroom. Jieb sat in her couch still crying.
“I’ve done so many mean things to her. Not only have I made my younger sister blind but I stole her husband. I can’t tell her the truth. I’ll wait for the right time.” Jieb said as she thought about everything.

Mintah, Tee, Fun
Mintah, Tee, and Fun were planting new flowers.
“Mama, pretty.” Tee said.
“Tee, baby, very pretty just like little Tee.” Mintah said.
“I like this house.” Tee said.
“Yeah but we don’t live here.” Mintah said.
“You guys still can. There’s always a place here for both of you.” Fun answered.
“Thanks Fun.” Mintah said. Sila walked up to them.
“Sila, you’re back.” Fun said.
“Sila! Yaaa!” Tee said as he was about to touch Sila.
“Dirty hands.” Sila said.
“Oops.” Tee said as he went back to planting flowers.
“Mintah, I need to talk to you.” Sila said. Mintah looked at him and then Fun.
“You can go. I’ll watch Tee.” Fun said. Mintah nodded and followed Sila to the garden at the back of the house. They stopped.
“Num and Cheewin went home already.” Mintah replied.
“I know.” Sila said.
“So what do you need to say?” Mintah asked.
“Why did you hide it from me?” Sila asked. Mintah looked at him wondering what he was talking about.
“What are you talking about?” Mintah asked.
“Don’t lie to me. I know that Tee’s father……is me.” Sila said. Mintah looked away quickly.
“How do you know that?” Mintah asked.
“So it’s true?” Sila asked.
“No, I didn’t say it’s true.” Mintah said.
“Don’t lie about it. Ruj told me everything.” Sila said. Mintah didn’t answer.
“Why didn’t you tell me earlier?” Sila asked. Mintah looked at Sila.
“I know you don’t like me. I didn’t want Tee’s father to be you. I didn’t want to have anything to do with you.” Mintah said.
“Who said I didn’t like you?” Sila asked as he held Mintah’s arm.
“I can see that you don’t like me.” Mintah said.
“Well, do you like me?” Sila asked. Mintah looked away not knowing how to answer.
“The answer is…” Mintah said.
“Sila.” Kaew said as she walked up to them. Sila let go of Mintah’s arm. Mintah walked away.
“What is it Kaew?” Sila asked.
“I have to ask you something.” Kaew said.
“Sure.” Sila said. They walked over to the gazebo and sat down on the top step.
“What is it?” Sila asked.
“Sila, I’ll let you go now. I know that you don’t love me, you love Mintah.” Kaew said.
“What?” Sila asked.
“I know. It’s obvious. But I need to ask you about something else.” Kaew said.
“Sure, what?” Sila asked.
“Kaan asked me to marry him and I’m not sure.” Kaew said.
“Why ask me? I’m a guy.” Sila said.
“You’re my closest friend. We knew each other for a long time and you are always understanding.” Kaew said as she put her head on Sila’s shoulder.
“Okay. I believe that you should marry him if you really love him. Think about all the times with him. Think about everything. How does he make you feel?” Sila asked as Kaew thought about every experience. Sila thought about all the experiences with Mintah, too.
“He makes me feel happy and comfortable. All the experiences are memorable and every single one makes me smile.” Kaew said.
“So what’s it going to be, Miss Kaew? Marry or not?” Sila asked.
“Haha, I choose marry!” Kaew yelled.
“Great answer.” Sila answered.
“Thanks you, Sila. I can always ask you.” Kaew said as she hugged him.
“No problem. Are you going to the ceremony tonight?” Sila asked.
“Yeah, why not? It’s my parent’s ceremony.” Kaew said laughing.
“Oh yeah. Bye.” Sila said as Kaew walked away.

Author of DKHTL:
hihi guys, im deciding after Revengeful Love, my other fanfic, I'm making anew one, too.
i miss Bie and Fang too muchos. sooo my new fanfic after Revengeful Love will be called Uncontrollable Love starring Bie and Fang :]
im currently reading Love is Possible && Love by Fate && i miss win and kwan, so i might put them in Uncontrollable Love, too ;]]]

thanks for reading so far :]

replies:

ponglover: sweet Kaan :] romantic, hehe.., thanks for loving it x]

rukpongalex

sarNie Adult
that's great news to hear! you are going to be having another fanfic after Revengeful Love. let me know soon. i'm pretty sure that you would start the poster anytime this week or next week. great part so far. let sila know! i feel bad for Jieb now, I don't feel that offensive against her anymore once she finds out that Keo is her younger sister. It's great that she is going to find a time to tell her (=

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Don’t Know How to Love
Chapter 36

Ceremony! :]

Kaew and Kaan were in the car going to the ceremony. Cheewin and Num were at the ceremony waiting. Ruj was at the balcony. Veela was driving. Mintah, Sila, Tee, Keo, Phawat, and Jieb were driving to the ceremony.
“Yaaa!” Tee said clapping his hands. Jieb peered over at Keo who was also wearing the star bracelet. Jieb looked at her star bracelet which was on her wrist. Sila and Mintah looked at each other as Mintah looked away.

Kaew and Kaan arriving
Kaew and Kaan got there as they got to the entrance. Kaew’s mom ran up to her.
“Kaew, honey. How are you?” Kaew’s mom asked.
“Mom, I missed you. I’m alright. This is Kaan.” Kaew said as she gestured towards Kaan. Kaan smiled.
“Is this that mean guy you were talking about?” Kaew’s mom asked.
“No, he’s my prince.” Kaew whispered back.
“Oh, anything for your happiness.” Kaew’s mom said as she walked away. Kaan smiled.
“You guys look charming tonight.” Num said as Cheewin and her were by the door.
“You both do, too.” Kaew said.
“Thanks.” Cheewin said. Kaan and Kaew walked inside as a lot of people stared. Kaew’s dad and mom walked over to them.
“This is our daughter, Kaew and her boyfriend, Kaan.” Kaew’s mom said.
“Mom.” Kaew whispered.
“What? You both are together.” Kaew’s mom said. Kaan and Kaew laughed.

Mintah, Sila, Tee, Keo, Jieb, Phawat
“Let’s go.” Phawat said as he lead the way to the entrance door.
“Hi everyone.” Num said at the door.
“Hi.” everyone answered.
“Tee, you look so handsome.” Cheewin said to Tee.
“You, too.” Tee replied.
“Haha, thanks.” Cheewin said.
“You all can go in now.” Num said as they all went in. People stared at them.
“Look at that cute child.” one woman said.
“Isn’t that Sila and Mintah?” another woman said. Kaew’s parents walked up to Phawat, Keo, and Jieb.
“Hi, we haven’t seen each other in a long time.” Kaew’s dad said.
“Nice to meet both of you.” Phawat said as he shook hands with Kaew’s dad.
“Mom, I thirsty.” Tee said.
“Let’s go get some punch then.” Mintah said as she and Tee walked over to the punch bowl. Sila followed. Mintah held two cups and gave one to Tee as Sila took the other one.
“Thanks, I was thirsty, too.” Sila said.
“You.” Mintah said as Sila drank the punch.

Veela
Veela walked to the doors as Num smiled.
“Why are you alone?” Num asked.
“Nothing. I just decided to come alone.” Veela answered.
“Oh, Ruj wants to talk to you. He’s at the balcony.” Cheewin said.
“Oh, okay. Thanks for telling me.” Veela said as she walked inside. She got to the balcony entrance and stared out at Ruj. Ruj was staring into the dark sky. Veela walked in the balcony and sat beside Ruj on a chair.
“You’re here.” Ruj said.
“Yep.” Veela said. Ruj looked at her.
“You look beautiful today.” Ruj said.
“Thanks, but I don’t look that good.” Veela replied in a monotone.
“Veela, what I said earlier-” Ruj said.
“Oh, you mean what you said about you and Mintah marrying.” Veela replied.
“No not that. The truth is……I want to marry……only you.” Ruj said. Veela looked at him with bulging eyes.
“What? What did you say?” Veela asked.
“Will you marry me?” Ruj asked holding out the ring. Veela was speechless.
“Before I was going to say if you would marry me but you thought that I meant Mintah.” Ruj said.
“I, I.” Veela tried to say something.
“What’s your answer?” Ruj asked.
“Yes!” Veela said as they hugged. Ruj put the ring on Veela’s finger.
“The wedding will be soon.” Ruj said. Veela started crying.
“I know that there was times that I made you feel useless and I’m very sorry. I just didn’t focus on who really loved me and who I really loved. I thought I loved Mintah but I was wrong. You are the one.” Ruj said as he kissed Veela’s hand.
“I love you.” Veela said.
“I love you, too.” Ruj said as they hugged again.

Kaan and Kaew
They were by the door peeking at Ruj and Veela.
“Miss Kaew, will you marry me, Mister Kaan?” Kaan asked holding the ring.
“Now?” Kaew asked looking around.
“Why not?” Kaan said as he saw a couple of people looking at them.
“Haha, I’m too embarrassed.” Kaew said looking at the crowd staring at them.
“Answer me. Don’t’ be embarrassed. At least you’re not wearing a chicken suit.” Kaan said laughing.
“Haha, yes. The answer is yes!” Kaew yelled. Kaan put the ring on Kaew’s finger as Kaan pulled her into a soft kiss. The crowds applauded as Kaew’s mom and dad smiled. Ruj and Veela walked up to Kaan and Kaew and applauded.
“Eavesdroppers. Listening to other people.” Ruj said smiling at Kaew and Kaan. Veela nodded.
“Congrats, lovers.” Kaew and Kaan said. Sila and Mintah walked over to them.
“Good job, Kaew and Kaan, Ruj and Veela.” Sila said as he held Mintah close. Mintah backed away. Sila held his thumbs up at Kaew, Kaan, Ruj, and Veela. They all laughed.
“So where’s Chenup and Nee?” Sila asked.
“Wow! I haven’t seen them in forever!” Kaan said.
“Me, too. I called them and they’re coming soon with baby, June.” Veela replied.
“Who us?” Chenup and Nee walked up to them as Nee was holding baby, June. Cheewin and Num followed them.
“Nee! Chenup!” They all said as they walked over to the married couple.
“Mintah, how are you? Did you find a lover yet?” Chenup asked as he patted Mintah on the head. Mintah and Sila looked at each other.
“Uhh, June is very cute.” Mintah said changing the subject.
“Oh, yeah. Where’s Tee?” Chenup asked.
“How do you know?” Mintah said.
“Veela told us.” Nee said.
“Veela, you little gossiper.” Mintah said as she was going to tickle Veela. Veela laughed.
“I had to tell, your brother!” Veela said. Mintah laughed and nodded.
“Tee’s over there drinking punch. June can go by him.” Mintah said.
“Okay, June, go over by Tee. He’ll be your friend.” Nee said. June smiled.
“Kay.” June said walking over to Tee.
“They’re adorable!” Veela said.
“Yep.” Mintah answered.
“Dance, Num?” Cheewin asked.
“Sure.” Num said as Cheewin and her started dancing. Nee and Chenup joined. Kaan and Kaew danced. Ruj and Veela did the same. Mintah and Sila peered over at each other. Sila went over to her.
“Dance?” Sila asked.
“No thanks.” Mintah answered. Kaan, Chenup, Cheewin, Ruj, Veela, Nee, Num, and Kaew were talking in a little circle.
“Should we try to help them?” Kaew asked.
“Yeah. They need our help.” Ruj said.
“Okay, guys with Sila.” Cheewin said.
“Girls with Mintah.” Nee said.
“Okay. Got it.” Num said. Cheewin, Kaan, Ruj, and Chenup walked over to Sila and pulled him away.

Tee and June
“Who your mommy and daddy?” June asked Tee.
“My mommy is there.” Tee said pointing at Mintah.
“Dad.” June said.
“My dad is over there.” Tee said pointing to Sila. Tee smiled.
“Oh.” June said.
“You like punch?” Tee asked.
“Yeah.” June answered.
“I get you some.” Tee said. Tee walked over to the punch bowl and got a cup for June. He walked back to June and handed her the cup.
“Thank you.” June said as she kissed Tee on the cheek. Tee blushed and nodded.

The Boys
Chenup, Cheewin, Ruj, Kaan, and Sila were in the corner of the room.
“What?” Sila asked.
“We need to help you with your love.” Cheewin said in a lovey dovey way.
“Haha, don’t fool around with me.” Sila said.
“First, we’ll tell you how to ask her.” Ruj said.
“You guys just did it minutes ago. Now you guys think you guys are experts or something.” Sila said.
“Cause we are.” Chenup said.
“First, tell her that you want to marry her.” Kaan said.
“Then, tell her why you love her.” Ruj answered.
“That’s pretty much it.” Chenup said.
“That’s all you needed to tell me.” Sila said.
“It’s important information.” Cheewin said.
“For you guys.” Sila said.
“Now go tell her now! We know you really want to tell her.” Kaan said.

Meanwhile, The Girls
Num, Veela, Kaew, Nee, and Mintah were in the other corner of the room.
“What do you guys need?” Mintah asked.
“We have to talk about your love.” Veela said.
“Huh?” Mintah asked.
“We all know that you love Sila dearly but you can’t tell him.” Kaew said.
“You guys are mistaken.” Mintah said.
“Just listen.” Num said.
“First step, usually they do all the asking.” Nee said.
“You can only answer yes unless they really love you for who you are.” Kaew said.
“Be sure of your answer and their reasons have to be good.” Veela said.
“That’s basically it.” Num said.
“I don’t think I need to know this.” Mintah said.
“Sure you do.” Nee said as she peered over at the boys.
“They’re coming.” Veela said as all the girls pushed Mintah towards Sila and all the boys pushed Sila towards Mintah. Sila and Mintah were close. Everyone pushed them outside to the balcony.
“Hi.” Sila and Mintah said at the same time. Cheewin, Num, Chenup, Nee, Veela, Ruj, Kaew, and Kaan were at the balcony entrance listening.
“Mintah, I want to ask. Will you marry me?” Sila asked quickly.
“What? I didn’t hear you.” Mintah replied.
“I said, will you marry me?” Sila asked.
“Me?” Mintah asked.
“Of course you.” Sila said.

Guys
“So are you sure that this is the ceremony in the newspaper?” one guy asked the other.
“Sure, look here in the newspaper.” the other guy answered. The newspaper read: Sipornatta Ceremony
“Oh, that girl that got us in jail will regret this. We got lucky that we were able to break out of jail.” another guy answered. They all laughed evilly.
“Or maybe she can become one of our wives.” the other guy said. They all snickered and got out of the car.

Mintah and Sila
“So I’ll ask again, will you marry me?” Sila asked.
“All of a sudden you ask me to marry you. I can’t trust you.” Mintah said.
“Please give me another chance. I’ll make you the happiest woman ever.” Sila replied.
“Any girl on earth and it had to be me, why?” Mintah asked.
“Uhhh,” Sila tried to think of a good enough reason as he looked at the door. Cheewin had both of his thumbs up. Chenup was smiling big. Kaan and Ruj were trying to get closer so they could hear.
“Because you’re beautiful.” Sila answered.
“Just because of my beauty!” Mintah exclaimed.
“Not only that, I like you because of your..” Sila was about to continue when they heard a gun shot.
“Did you hear that?” Mintah asked startled of the gun noise.
“Yes, let’s go see.” Sila said as they walked inside. Everyone was staring at the entrance door. There were five guys standing there all with guns on their hand.
“Everyone, calm down. We are looking for a girl named Kaew.” one guy said as people were scared.
“Hey, aren’t those the guys that burnt that house on fire?” Veela asked Ruj. Ruj nodded.
“Be careful guys.” Kaan said as he recognized the people.
“I’m scared. They’re finding me.” Kaew said.
“Don’t be. I’m here.” Kaan said. Kaan put his arm around Kaew.
“Where’s the kids?” Mintah asked Nee. They both looked around as they spotted two dark figures behind the curtains. Tee peeked out of the curtain and stared at Mintah and Nee. He was shaking hard.
“Oh, no, my baby.” Nee said as she was going to walk over to the curtains.
“No moving or else I’ll shoot you.” one guy said as he was walking over to Nee and Mintah. Cheewin and Sila were talking.
“Here, I’ll try to get that gun away from that guy over there.” Sila said pointing to the guy by Mintah and Nee.
“Okay, be careful.” Cheewin said. Sila nodded as he crept behind the guy. He grabbed the guy’s shoulders as the guy tried to shoot.
“Let go or you’ll get shoot.” the guy said.
“Sila, don’t! Be careful!” Mintah yelled. The guy jabbed Sila in the stomach as Sila fell back. He was about to shoot Sila until he felt something pulling his arm. The guy turned around. Mintah was pulling his arm.
“You’re going to get it now!” the guy said as he was going to shoot at Mintah. Sila ran in front of Mintah as the guy shot Sila.
“Sila!” cried a lot of voices.

Kaew, Kaan, Veela, Ruj
Kaew, Kaan, Veela, and Ruj were stuck in one corner as one guy with a white t-shirt was holding a gun in front of them.
“Come with us or you’ll all get hurt.” the guy said to Kaew. Kaew looked at Kaan and Kaan was shaking his head no.
“If I don’t go, you’ll all get hurt. I have to go.” Kaew said as she tried to walk up to the guy.
“No. We’ll all still get hurt no matter what.” Kaan said. The guy walked over to Kaan.
“Don’t worry, we won’t hurt anyone if she goes with us.” the guy said. The guy held Kaan’s collar. Kaew started crying.
“Kaan, I have to go or else you’ll get hurt.” Kaew said as she was holding onto Kaan’s arm.
“No you don’t.” Ruj said as he and Veela were behind the guy. Ruj held the guy as Veela grabbed the gun.
“Give it back!” the guy yelled as Ruj and Veela got away from him. Veela threw the gun to Ruj as Ruj held it in front of the guy.

Sila, Mintah, Num, Cheewin
“Sila, you, why did you do that?” Mintah asked as she was holding Sila in her lap. Tee and June were behind the curtains. Tee stared out as he saw Sila bleeding.
“Daddy!” Tee yelled as he ran over to Tee.
“That darn kid!” the guy said as he was going to shoot Tee.
“Baby Tee!” Mintah yelled as she ran in front of Tee. The guy shot Mintah as she fell to the ground beside Sila.
“Mintah, are you okay?” Sila asked slowly as he stared into Mintah’s eyes.
“How about you?” Mintah said as tears fell from her eyes.
“I, I…love…you.” Sila said as his eyes closed.
“Sila! Sila!” Mintah tried to yell but she couldn’t. Her eyes closed right away.
“Mama, Dada!” Tee said as Cheewin picked Tee up.
“We only came here to get Kaew but if you want to be in the problem then be in it.” the guy said as he got ready to shoot Cheewin. Ruj was standing there with the gun at the guy’s head.
“You shoot, then I shoot.” Ruj said.
“Please, please don’t.” the guy said shaking hard. Veela stole the gun from the guy as Ruj winked at her. Veela smiled and threw the gun to Cheewin. Cheewin nodded as he set Tee beside Num.
“Be back.” Cheewin said as he and Ruj took the guy.
“2 taken care of and 3 to go.” Ruj said.

Chenup, Nee, June
Chenup, Nee, and June were standing in front of all the people.
“Don’t shoot.” Chenup said trying to find a way to get the gun.
“We need to get Kaew. Tell us where she is.” one guy said. Jieb, Phawat, and Keo were standing behind Chenup, Nee, and June. Jieb stared at Keo as she saw Keo taking out her cell.
“Sister, please don’t get hurt.” Jieb whispered to herself. Keo tried to dial the police’s number from her memorization of where the numbers were. The guy stared at her.
“Who are you calling?” the guy asked pointing the gun at Keo. Jieb stared hoping that he wouldn’t shoot.
“No one.” Keo said as her head faced the guy. The guy grabbed the cell phone from Keo and looked at the screen. It said: Police Station.
“You! I am not going to go back there ever again!” the guy said as he shot. Jieb ran quickly to Keo as she got shot in the stomach. Jieb fell down laying in Keo’s lap.
“Keo, my younger sister, I’m sorry for everything.” Jieb spoke softly as she put out her hand in front of Keo’s face. Keo looked at the bracelet that matched hers.
“Sister Jieb!” Keo yelled as Phawat stood there confused.
“Call the ambulance right now!” Phawat yelled.
“No one will be calling!” the guy answered. Cheewin and Ruj ran up to them as they held the guns facing the two other guys. Kaan ran up to them.
“I took care of one of them.” Kaan said. Cheewin and Ruj nodded and smiled.
“3 tied up and 2 to go.” Cheewin said. Kaan, Cheewin, and Ruj held the guns in front of the two guys. Num, Veela, and Kaew ran up to the crowd.
“Kaew, you better come with us!” one guy said.
“Kaew, what did you do, honey?” Kaew’s mom asked as Kaew was beside her.
“Mom, right now is not a good time to explain.” Kaew said. The guy held the gun at Kaew as Num was blocking her.
“If you’re going to shoot Kaew, shoot me first.” Num said standing confidently.
“Num!” Num’s parents yelled as they walked into the building.
“Num don’t!” Cheewin said as he rushed over to Num. He stood in front of Num.
“Sure, I’ll shoot you first.” the guy said as he was about to shoot. Ruj pushed the guy as the bullet hit Cheewin’s arm. Num’s parents stared at Cheewin astonished by what he just did to help Num. Ruj and Kaan held the gun against both of the guys heads. Num held Cheewin in her lap.
“Cheewin, you’re okay, aren’t you?” Num asked.
“Are you hurt?” Cheewin asked.
“You’re hurt and you’re asking me.” Num said.
“I, I…” Cheewin said.
“You said that we were going to get married. You can‘t leave me. ” Num said as she put her head on Cheewin’s chest crying hard. Cheewin stared at her crying, too. Num’s mom dialed the police as Num’s dad dialed the ambulance.

Minutes later
“All five guys are in the police cars now.” Cheewin said as he walked up to Ruj.
“That’s good. Is Sila, Mintah, and Jieb in the ambulance cars?” Ruj asked.
“Yeah.” Cheewin said with a sad tone.
“I really hope their okay.” Ruj said as he sighed. Num walked over to Cheewin as she held a bandage.
“Here, I’ll tie this bandage around your arm.” Num said. Cheewin nodded as Num and Cheewin walked away. Veela walked up to Ruj.
“Ruj, I’m proud of you for helping everyone.” Veela said.
“Veela, you were great, too.” Ruj said. Veela frowned.
“What?” Ruj asked.
“I’m worried about Sila, Mintah, and Jieb.
“Don’t be, they’ll all be okay.” Ruj said. Veela nodded as Ruj hugged her.

Phawat and Keo
Phawat and Keo were at home as Keo was crying hard.
“Keo, it’s going to be alright. Just keep your hopes up.” Phawat said.
“I can’t believe Jieb is my sister. My older sister!” Keo replied.
“I can’t believe it either.” Phawat added.
“Sila is hurt, Mintah is hurt, and my sister is hurt. What am I going to do?” Keo asked as she tried to find the couch. Phawat helped her sit down on the couch.
“Don’t worry, just relax.” Phawat said. Keo sighed.

Chenup, Nee, Tee, June
“My mommy and daddy!” Tee yelled sadly.
“Tee, don’t be worried. We’ll go see them tomorrow first thing. Tonight you can come home with us.” Chenup said. Tee looked at all of them as Nee was holding June. June was asleep. Tee nodded.

Kaan and Kaew
“Kaan, I’m so mad at myself.” Kaew said. Kaan and Kaew were outside by the steps of the building.
“Why?” Kaan asked.
“It’s all my fault that those people came here. They were trying to get me but instead Sila, Mintah, and Jieb got hurt. I didn’t want anybody to get hurt.” Kaew said.
“Don’t blame yourself. People have mistakes in life and this is one of yours.” Kaan said.
“My parents are probably very mad at me.” Kaew said. Kaew’s parents came rushing up to Kaew.
“Kaew, honey are you alright?” Kaew’s mom asked.
“Mom, dad, I’m so sorry for this whole incident.” Kaew said as Kaew’s mom hugged her.
“Kaew, it’s alright. I’m just worried about you.” Kaew’s mom said.

Author Of DKHTL:
thanks for reading. i finished typing this fanfic but im putting each chapter up one by one :]
THERE IS ONLY ONE MORE CHAPTER LEFT :]

replies:

ponglover:
yepp, another fanfic :] ill be sure to let you know :] this week, im probably going to find someone to make me a poster. lmao.., i dont know how to make them :/ well, i feel bad for jieb, too. she's becoming nice :]

rukpongalex

sarNie Adult
wow! so many ppl got shot just from the incident. wow! mintah and sila are hurt. i feel so sad for tee. he was shaking and now his parents are in the hospital because they are hurt. i hope that jieb comes back alive to life with her sister. wow! so much love in this chapter but also hurt. continue. i can't wait.

jeeja

I've been gone for quiet awhile n so many drama happen.
URGH so sad it's ENDING SOON. T_T
but lol, can't wait for the new one! :D

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Don't Know How To Love
Chapter 37 --- LAST CHAPTER :]

Hospital -- Next morning
Sila and Mintah were laying on beds beside each others as they were still unconscious. The door swung open as Cheewin, Num, Ruj, Veela, Kaan, and Kaew came in. Veela, Num, and Kaew started crying as they saw both of their friends sleeping on the beds.
“Sila, Mintah. I’m so sorry.” Kaew said as she started crying.
“Mintah, my friend.” Num said as she walked over to Mintah’s bed. Cheewin, Ruj, and Kaan were trying hard not to let their tears show but it was hard.
“They belong together.” Kaan said as he put Mintah and Sila’s hand together. The door opened again as Nee, Chenup, and Tee walked in.
“Mommy, Daddy!” Tee yelled as he entered the room. He went in between both of the beds and put his hand on top of Mintah and Sila’s hand. Tee started crying. Chenup put his arm around Nee as Nee started crying.
"Mommy, Daddy, I'm here now." Tee said.

Phawat, Keo, Jieb
“My sister, Jieb. I forgive everything you’ve done. Please just come back and live with me.” Keo said as she bent down beside Jieb’s bed. Jieb’s eyes were still closed.
“Jieb.” Phawat replied. Keo held the bracelet holding it tight. She didn't want to lose the bracelet and her sister ever again.

Veela, Kaew, Mintah, Sila
Veela put red flowers into a vase as Kaew just came out of the bathroom.
“Are they awake yet?” Kaew asked Veela.
“Nope.” Veela answered. Sila’s head started turning as his eyes slowly flicked opened. Veela and Kaew looked at him as soon as they heard something.
“Sila!” Veela and Kaew yelled as they went over to his bed. Sila looked over at Mintah’s bed as he saw her eyes closed.
“Mintah, what happened?” Sila asked. Kaew and Veela had sad expressions.
“Sila, after you got shot, Tee came running and Mintah blocked the bullet.” Veela said. Sila tried to get out of the bed but Kaew and Veela held his arms.
“Sila, you’re still not okay, stay.” Kaew said.
“I’m okay if I'm with Mintah.” Sila replied.
“Uhh,” Veela said wondering what to say next.
“Can both of you go get me food? I'm getting hungry.” Sila asked. Veela and Kaew looked at him.
“I’ll go, Kaew can stay.” Veela said.
“No, both of you can go.” Sila said.
“But who’ll take care of you?” Kaew asked.
“I can take care of myself. I'm not a kid anymore.” Sila answered.
“Oh, okay.” Veela answered as Kaew and her walked out of the room. Sila stared over at Mintah’s bed and walked towards it. He held her hand.
“Mintah. The truth is….” Sila said as he saw Mintah’s head moving. Her eyes opened slowly.
“Sila.” Mintah spoke softly.
“Mintah, I need to tell you something.” Sila said happy that she was okay. Sila helped Mintah sit up as Sila held her hands. Mintah looked away.
“I won’t listen.” Mintah said.
“I have hurt you so much in the past and I'm sorry. The truth is I don’t love you just because of your beauty. I love everything about you. Your personality especially.” Sila said. Mintah looked at him.
“Will you marry me?” Sila asked. Mintah looked at him wondering about what to say.
“Just say yes, mommy.” Tee yelled as he was at the door peeking at them.
“Tee.” Sila said as Tee ran over to him. The door swooshed opened revealing Cheewin, Num, Kaan, Kaew, Chenup, Nee, Ruj, and Veela. They were all listening to their talk.
“Guys!” Sila said.
“Sorry.” Cheewin said.
"We were curious." Nee replied.
“We’ll be quiet. Continue talking.” Kaan said. Sila turned to Mintah again.
“Mintah, will you marry me?” Sila asked.
“I..” Mintah said as she looked over at everyone. They were all nodding.
“The incident with my brother, let’s just let it pass. I don’t care anymore. Maybe I misunderstood it.” Sila said.
“Uhh,….the truth is...Sila, I love you, too.” Mintah said as Sila pulled her into a hug. Everyone cheered and applauded as they stared at the loving couple.

Later
Sila and Mintah walked out of the room with Tee as they were all holding hands. Tee was in the middle jumping. Sila and Mintah looked at each other and smiled.
“Jieb is in room.” Tee said as he pointed to the door.
“Jieb?” Sila asked.
“Yes.” Tee answered. They all walked into the room as Phawat and Keo were already in there.
“Sila, Mintah, you already woke up.” Keo asked surprised to see them.
“Yes, mom.” Sila said as they walked over to the bed.
“Dad, what happened to Jieb?” Sila asked.
“They were going to shoot Keo until Jieb ran in front of Keo.” Phawat said.
“She’s my sister.” Keo said as she burst into a cry.
“Sisters?” Sila asked.
“Yes, she has the other bracelet. The bracelet I used to tell you about.” Keo said as she held both of the bracelets in front of Sila. Sila thought about everything he said about Jieb.
“I, I’m sorry.” Sila said as he bent down beside the bed.
“It’s all my fault. The bullet could have hit me instead of my sister.” Keo said as she fainted. Keo fell to the ground as Phawat walked over to her.
“Mom!” Mintah and Sila yelled as they rushed over to Keo.
“Keo.” Phawat said.

Cheewin, Num, Ruj, Veela, Kaan, Kaew
They were all sitting around the table in the restaurant.
“I know what!” Veela yelled. Everyone looked at her startled by her voice.
“What?” Kaan asked.
“Since Mintah agreed to marry Sila, Kaew agreed to marry Kaan, Cheewin and Num are going to marry, I and Ruj are going to marry, then we should all have our wedding on the same day.” Veela explained.
“That’s great. Plus, my parents are letting me marry Cheewin after they saw how much Cheewin loved me. He even saved me from that bullet.” Num answered smiling at Cheewin.
“Yeah.” everyone else answered excited about the marriage.

Keo
Keo awoke as her eyes opened. Phawat was standing in front of her. Keo waved her hands in front of her eyes.
“I, I can see.” Keo said.
“What?” Phawat asked.
“How can I see?” Keo asked.
“I’m not sure. Can you see me?” Phawat asked looking at Keo.
“I can see you.” Keo said as she smiled with happiness. Phawat hugged her as the door opened. A doctor, Mintah, Sila, and Tee walked in.
“How can I see, doctor?” Keo asked.
“You can see?” Sila asked. Keo nodded as Mintah gasped.
“We didn’t do anything. It’s a miracle that you can see.” the doctor said. Keo smiled until she thought about Jieb.
“Where’s Jieb?” Keo asked.
“Me?” Jieb asked as she walked in.
“Sister.” Keo said as she and Jieb hugged.
"I was still in the room but I woke up when they told me that you fainted. I just had to come see you." Jieb said.
"But you're still not okay yet." Keo replied.
"I am now. I just wanted to see my sister." Jieb said as they hugged each other.
“I’m planning to divorce Phawat. I don’t want to be a problem in this family anymore. I guess I just married Phawat for his wealth. I’m sorry for everything.” Jieb said.
“It’s okay, Jieb. I forgive you.” Keo said. Jieb smiled.
“Aunt Keo, I have good news. Tee’s father is Sila.” Mintah said.
“What?” Keo asked not believing it.
“The truth is Tee’s father is…Sila.” Mintah answered. Keo smiled with tears of joy in her eyes.
“I have a…grandson. Tee, my grandson, come to your grandma.” Keo said as Tee ran up to her.
“Grandma.” Tee yelled.
“I’m so happy.” Keo said.
“Aunt Keo, you deserve happiness.” Mintah replied. Everyone smiled.

One week later --- Wedding --- Beach
“Will you, Mintah marry Sila?” the person asked.
“Yes.” Mintah answered. Everyone applauded as Mintah put the ring on Sila’s finger.
“Will you, Sila marry Mintah?” the person asked.
“Yes.” Sila answered as he put the ring on Mintah’s finger.
“Good job!” Cheewin said with his thumbs up. Sila smiled. Cheewin and Num were smiling at each other. Chenup and Nee were in the crowd. Ruj and Veela were standing beside each other. Kaan and Kaew were holding hands. June was the flower girl and Tee was the ring boy who was standing by Sila and Mintah.
“My mommy is pretty. My daddy is handsome.” Tee said softly looking at both of his parents. After the person had asked all of the couples if they agreed to marry each other, all the guys kissed the girls.
“Eww.” June and Tee said as she closed their eyes with their hands. Streamers were shot into the air as one fell over Mintah and Sila. Sila looked into Mintah’s eyes. They couldn’t believe that this was real.
“Is it a dream?” Sila asked.
“No.” Mintah answered as she pinched Sila.
“Now is it a dream?” Mintah asked. Sila smiled as he got cake from the nearby table and put a piece of frosting on Mintah’s nose.
“You!” Mintah said as she got cake and put it all over Sila’s shirt.
"Kaew, remember when I called you bad mouth?" Kaan asked.
"Ergg, call me that again and I'll hit you so hard!" Kaew said.
"Bad mouth!" Kaan yelled. Kaew smiled as she threw cake into Kaan's face. Cheewin and Num laughed seeing them.
"Remember when we first met?" Num asked.
"Yeah, you dumped food all over me!" Cheewin said.
"Well, your the one with no eyes." Num said.
"Payback!" Cheewin said as he got some cake to throw at Num.
"Nee." Chenup said.
"What?" Nee asked.
"I wanted to eat the cake. It looked delicious but now it's ruined." Chenup said.
"That's all you were aiming for?" Nee asked smiling.
"No, that's not all." Chenup said as he kissed Nee.
"Veela, you have cake on your nose." Ruj said.
"Where?" Veela asked trying to get the cake off.
"Here!" Ruj said as he put his hand on her nose covering it with cake.
"Hey!" Veela said putting some cake on Ruj's nose. The whole wedding ended up as everyone throwing cake at each other.

Two hours after the Wedding
Sila, Mintah, Cheewin, Num, Chenup, Nee, Ruj, Veela, Kaan, and Kaew were in the car as Sila was driving.
“Finally we’re going back to the beach. Remember the last time we got lost because Sila forgot the instructions.” Cheewin said as everyone laughed. Mintah was in the passenger seat beside Sila. She smiled at him as he did the same.
“I already told my mom and dad that we’re going for two weeks.” Num said.
“Oh, we’re going to have so much fun.” Veela exclaimed.
“But don’t distract anyone when their with their lover.” Kaan replied as everyone laughed.
“I think Tee and June are going to become great friends.” Chenup said.
“Yeah, I hope their having fun. Keo and Jieb are taking care of them.” Nee said.
“I can’t believe Jieb is my aunt. Now she divorced my dad and stays at my house.” Sila explained.
“Everything’s perfect.” Mintah said.

Phawat, Keo, Jieb, Tee, June
“I hope the kids are having fun on vacation.” Keo said. They were all seat outside on the table inside the gazebo.
“They’re not kids anymore. They’re all grown up.” Phawat said.
“Soon, Tee and June are going to be grown up, too.” Jieb said. They all smiled looking at Tee and June ride bikes.
“My dream came true. A life with happiness and no problems.” Keo said. They all nodded and continued talking.

One and a Half Weeks later
“Say cheese!” Kaew said as she was taking photos. Veela and Ruj were showing peace signs with their right hands.
“Us next.” Sila yelled as Veela got ready to take the shoot. Sila put his arms around Mintah’s waist as they smiled at the camera. A girl with a pink dress walked by as Num walked up to her.
“Can you please take a photo of us?” Num asked.
“Sure.” the girl answered as she took a photo of Sila, Mintah, Cheewin, Num, Chenup, Nee, Ruj, Veela, Kaan, and Kaew. After the photo was done, the girl walked away.
"Sila, you know what?" Mintah asked.
"What?" Sila asked. They were walking with each other and holding hands.
"I guess it's not real. There's not a person that's heartless." Mintah replied.
"Did you think I was hearless?" Sila asked.
"Uhh, kinda before." Mintah replied. Sila held her close.
"I didn't know how to love before but now I do now that you're here with me." Sila said kissing her on the cheek.

It's true. There's never a person that doesn't know how to love.

The End!! >_< :]

Author Of DKHTL:
awww, it ended. i feel kinda bad because i loved typing this fanfic soo muchos.
oh wells, find me in a new fanfic :]
lovee DKHTL. :]

replies:

ponglover: aww, i know! Jieb, we'll see.

daimondlakorn: i know, it hurts me, too :[

jeeja: T_T :[ thanks :]

now tell me your favorite parts in this fanfic :]

jeeja

Sad that it ended. Well my favorite part has to be not other but Sila n Mintah! :D

Can't wait for the new FF.