Don't Know How To Love. Up 2 Chapter 37 COMPLETE!

jeeja

Miss SMILES :D
Kaan & Kaew r too KUTE! i'm luv'em lotz!
lol, Sila is just 2 adorable. Keeping a girl captive :p
Can't wait!

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Don’t Know How to Love
Chapter 28
By: M&M
kinda shortt chapter :D

Chiang Mai restaurant
Ruj and Veela sat at a table waiting for Mintah and Kaan. Ruj kept tapping his fingers on the table as Veela sat across from him.
“Ruj, don’t be mad at Kaan? Maybe Sila was lying and Kaan and Mintah are just good friends.” Veela said. Ruj didn’t answer still mad at Kaan. Veela looked outside as she saw Kaan and Mintah walking.
“They’re here.” Veela said tapping Ruj’s arm. He looked up and outside as he saw both of them. They entered the restaurant. Ruj stood up as he was happy seeing Mintah. She smiled in return.
“Kaan, I need to talk to you.” Ruj said as Kaan and him walked away. Mintah sat across from Veela.
“What was that about?” Mintah asked confused.
“Oh, nothing. I need to ask you something.” Veela said.
“What?” Mintah said wondering what it was.
“Are you and Kaan…..like…together?” Veela asked slowly.
“What!?” Mintah said loudly as everyone turned to look at her.
“Sorry.” Mintah said as everyone went back to eating.
“No, we’re not!” Mintah said.
“Then, why did Sila say you guys were.” Veela replied.
“No. We’re not together.” Mintah said as she peered over at Kaan and Ruj.

Ruj and Kaan
“Why did you steal Mintah away from me? You know I really like her.” Ruj said sadly.
“What?” Kaan said.
“You and Mintah are together.” Ruj said.
“Haha, no we’re not.” Kaan said laughing.
“Sila said so.” Ruj said.
“Ruj, no, you misunderstood. Its-” Kaan explained.
“Do you think that I will believe you? How could you? You stole away my true love.” Ruj said.

Mintah and Veela
“I’ve missed you so much after these long years. You’re still pretty.” Veela said.
“Thanks, Veela. You’re pretty, too. By the way, why are you and Ruj together?” Mintah asked suspiciously.
“Uh, no reason.” Veela said.
“You should go and check up on the guys.” Mintah said. Veela nodded walking over to Ruj and Kaan.
“Guys, we should get back to that table. You guys have been talking for a while.” Veela said as they headed for the table.
“Where’s Mintah?” Kaan asked as they got there.
“She, should be here.” Veela said looking around. They looked outside and saw Mintah get into a taxi.
“Quickly, hurry. Let’s follow her.” Ruj said as he stood up. Veela’s heel broke as her leg twisted causing her to fall. Kaan walked over to her and helped her up.
“Ruj, wait!” Kaan said as he helped Veela up. Kaan set Veela down on the couch as Ruj was getting into his car outside. Veela and Kaan watched as Ruj drove away.
“Ruj doesn’t care about me, only Mintah.” Veela thought to herself causing her to feel sad that Ruj didn’t wait for her.

Mintah
“Is this the right choice? Leaving my friends. I don’t know.” Mintah said looking out the window. Minutes later, she arrived back at home. Vee came rushing up to her.
“Mintah, where did you go?” Vee asked happy to see her.
“I’ll tell you later. Where’s Tee?” Mintah asked looking around. Tee came running out of the house.
“Mama!” Tee yelled happily. Mintah picked him up as he kept clapping his hands.
“Vee, you did not lie.” Tee said.
“I told you that your mom was going to come back soon.” Vee said.
“Tee, honey, go play.” Mintah said as Tee ran over to play with his soccer ball.
“Vee, we have to get out of here as soon as possible.” Mintah said.
“Why?” Vee asked.
“I need to run away. That guy I told you about knows that I’m living in Chiang Mai.” Mintah said.
“In that case, let’s get ready.” Vee said as they started to pack. Tee walked into Mintah’s room.
“Mama, where you going? I going, too.” Tee said.
“Baby Tee, mommy, Vee, and you are going to move.” Mintah said.
“Why? I like this place.” Tee said.
“Do you want a bigger house?” Mintah asked.
“Yes! I big, big, big house big like me!” Tee said. Mintah patted his head.
“I help.” Tee said helping Mintah pack up.

After packing
“Ready?” Mintah said as they were finishing with putting the items in the cars.
“Yep!” Tee said clapping his hands.
“Tee, don’t your hands get hurt form clapping so much?” Vee asked.
“Nope!” Tee said smiling. They all crawled into the car as Vee drove.

Aunt Keo
Aunt Keo was walking until she noticed Jieb and Phawat in the room talking.
“Phawat, why don’t you tell that Keo to move out?” Jieb said.
“She can stay here.” Phawat said as he was flipping through the newspaper.
“But I don’t want her to live here.” Jieb said.
“Stop you’re whining. Don’t be like a little kid.” Phawat replied.
“Hm, that Keo won’t stay here for long.” Jieb said walking away. Phawat shook his head.
“What should I do?” Keo said as she continued to walk.
“Listening to us talk, eavesdropper.” Jieb said as Keo turned around to face her.
“No, I was just walking not listening to you guys.” Keo said.
“Don’t think that you can say everything to me because you won’t be living here for much longer.” Jieb said.
“Please Jieb don’t kick me out. I don’t have any where else to go.” Keo said sadly.
“I want you just to get out of my life.” Jieb said pushing her. Keo fell and hit her head on a vase as her head started bleeding. Jieb started to get scared. She looked around hoping no one saw and walked away quickly.

Author of Don't Know How To Love:
poor keo, she better get better. lol. thanks for the comments, i really appreciate them :] hehe..,
ill update you on the next chapter :D

rukpongalex

sarNie Adult
I'll continue Chapter 28 tomorrow. I've got some work to do. But do please continue Chapter 29 with the reading for me tomorrow. thanks bye. laterz. ;)

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Don't Know How To Love
Chapter 29

Keo laid on the ground unconscious.

Mintah, Vee, Tee
Tee was sleeping as Vee and Mintah were talking.
“So you want us to move because that person might find us.” Vee said starting to understand everything.
“Yes.” Mintah said as she wasn’t staring at the road. The car stopped roughly hitting another car.
“Awww, crap. My bad luck.” Mintah said madly. The person in the other car walked out as Mintah recognized who he was. It was Sila and Kaew.
“They’re the people, Vee!” Mintah said panicking.
“Really? That cute guy is who you’re engaged with. Okay, hide behind here.” Vee said as Mintah crawled into the back. Tee awoke as he stared at them rubbing his eyes.
“What happen? Why we stuck?” Tee asked.
“Mintah, I have an idea.” Vee said as she looked at Tee. Sila and Kaew were looking at their car for dents. Sila walked closer to their car as Mintah hid under a blanket. Tee walked over to him.
“Excuse me, I think you’re car has a dent right here.” Tee said pointing to a part of the car that really didn’t have a dent but he was just trying to stall. While he was stalling, Vee was trying to start the car. Sila shook his head.
“There’s no dent. I need to see who did this to my car. Who drove the car?” Sila asked.
“Uhhh, I did.” Tee said innocently. Sila started laughing.
“Funny kid. Don’t grow up to be a liar. It’s bad.” Sila said.
“You’re not my dad. I not listen to you.” Tee said.
“Well, you should remember.” Sila said patting his head. He walked over to the car to the driver’s window to see Vee.
“You need to watch where you’re going next time!” Sila said.
“Sorry. I wasn’t paying attention to the road.” Vee said. Sila picked up his phone as he looked at a new text. He out his phone away.
“Can you please take me somewhere? I’m in a hurry.” Sila said as Kaew walked up to him.
“Watch where you’re going? Are you blind?” Kaew said to Vee. Tee walked over to them.
“Don’t call Vee blind.” Tee said kicking Kaew’s legs.
“Mean child.” Kaew said holding his arms. Tee was about to bite her hand when Sila told Kaew to stop. Kaew gave Tee a evil glare.
“Sure, come in.” Vee said. Kaew and Sila went into the car. Sila went in the car beside Vee.
“Kaew, sit in the back with this adorable kid.” Sila said to Kaew.
“My name is, Tee.” Tee said proudly.
“More like troublemaker.” Kaew said in a rude way.
“Don’t argue with kids.” Sila said as Kaew got into the car. Mintah stood still hoping they wouldn’t see her hiding. Tee sat between Kaew and Mintah. Vee started the car.
“So Tee, is this person your mom?” Sila asked.
“Nope, my mom is right….at home.” Tee said remembering that Mintah was hiding. Mintah sneezed as the blanket moved. Kaew’s eyes opened wider.
“What’s that?” Kaew said pointing to the blanket.
“Nothing. Maybe you’re just blind.” Tee said leaning against the blanket.
“I’m not blind, you devil.” Kaew said.
“Tee, tell me what you learned from me today.” Sila said.
“To not lie.” Tee said.
“Smart. You’re going to be a very smart child when you grow up.” Sila said. Tee smiled as Mintah heard everything. That comment caused her to smile, too. Minutes later, they got to the hospital.
“You can drop us off here. Thanks.” Sila said getting out. Kaew got out of the car as Tee stuck out his tongue at Kaew. Their car drove away.
“What a mean child. Did you see what he did?” Kaew said to Sila.
“He’s just a child, a very cute one.” Sila said thinking about Tee.

Vee, Tee, Mintah
Their car parked at a apartment minutes later. Mintah sighed as she took the blanket off.
“Wow, Tee and Vee are very powerful.” Mintah said smiling.
“It’s Tee, the powerful one here.” Vee said.
“Does that mean I win?” Tee asked.
“Yes, you do.” Mintah said as Tee started clapping.
“Let’s stay at this apartment for a couple of days until we know where to go.” Vee said as Mintah nodded. They walked into the apartment and got a room as Vee paid for the room. They walked to the room as Mintah opened it. Tee ran inside looking around. The room was filled with white furniture and looked very palatial.
“Tee, do you like it?” Mintah asked.
“Yes, I do. If I have mommy and Vee, I happy.” Tee said with a huge grin. Mintah nodded.
“I’ll start unpacking some items.” Vee said walking into a bedroom. Mintah looked around as she stared outside the window.

Num and Cheewin
“Cheewin, are you sure Sila is in the same city now?” Num asked Cheewin as they entered their apartment room.
“I’m sure. I called Aunt Keo yesterday and she said that he was in here.” Cheewin said as he sat on a couch.
“When are you going to see him?” Num asked.
“I’m going now. It happens that he knows the manager of the hospital.” Cheewin said as Num and him hugged. Cheewin exited the apartment room as Num went to the balcony. She started to hang up clothes. Mintah went out on her balcony and started hanging up clothes, too. Num looked over to her right side as she saw Mintah.
“Mintah! Is that you?” Num asked. Mintah peered over at her.
“Num, why are you here?” Mintah asked.

Nee
Nee stepped into the rather quiet house. She kept walking around looking for Keo. She stopped when she saw Keo on the floor with a bloody head. She dropped her basket full of fruits and ran over to Keo.
“Aunt Keo! What’s wrong?” Nee yelled.
“Help!” Nee yelled as Chai and Fun came running. Phawat also came running, too.
“Keo! What happened?” Phawat asked worried.
“I don’t know. I just came here.” Nee said as Phawat picked her up.
“Let’s take her to the hospital now.” Chai suggested. Fun nodded. They all went into the car quickly and drove away. Jieb walked over to the entrance door and snickered.
“No one will expect me. A bloody head is just a little. There will be more problems if you’re staying in this house.” Jieb said evilly.

Chenup and Baby, June
Chenup and June were outside sitting in a gazebo on chairs around a table.
“Daddy, where’s mommy?” June asked.
“She went to Aunt Keo’s house. She’ll be home soon, okay.” Chenup said as June was drawing.
“What are you drawing?” Chenup asked looking at the drawing.
“People.” June said.
“Who are they?” Chenup asked.
“Mommy, Daddy, and me. I got a crown.” June said smiling.
“Very pretty.” Chenup said.

Sila and Kaew
“Sila, where’s Cheewin? He said that he was coming here.” Kaew said as she and Sila were in the hospital café.
“He’s coming soon.” Sila said. Cheewin came running up to them.
“About time now.” Kaew said glaring at Cheewin.
“Sorry, if I’m late.” Cheewin said.
“It’s alright. So how are you?” Sila asked.
“I’m good, you?” Cheewin asked.
“I’m great.” Sila said looking at Kaew.
“Can we please talk alone?” Sila asked.
“Why can’t I be here? I’m you’re girlfriend.” Kaew said.
“Kaew.” Sila replied.
“Fine.” Kaew said walking away. She sat at another table far away from Sila and Cheewin.
“Do you know where Mintah is?” Sila asked.
“I’m sure she’s in Chiang Mai but Ruj is probably with her now.” Cheewin said.
“Ruj!” Sila said making a fist.
“Chill!” Cheewin said seeing Sila’s anger.
“I need to go find her now then!” Sila said running away.
“What was that about?” Cheewin said. Kaew walked over to him.
“What did you do? Where’s he going? Kaew asked.
“To find his true love.” Cheewin said.
“Stop lying. I’ll follow him.” Kaew said walking away.
“Annoying person.” Cheewin said as he went back to the apartment.

Ruj
Ruj said down sadly on a bench.
“Why would she leave me?” Ruj asked himself. Kaan and Veela walked up to him as Kaan was holding Veela.
“Ruj, you found her?” Kaan asked.
“Does it look like it? No, I didn’t. Why did she leave?” Ruj said still mad at Kaan.
“I don’t know. Maybe something important.” Kaan said.
“Don’t follow me.” Ruj said going into his car. He drove away as Veela started to cry. Kaan helped Veela sit down on the bench.
“It hurts to see your crush love someone else, right?” Kaan asked Veela as he saw her tears.
“Who are you talking about?” Veela asked wiping her tears.
“You.” Kaan said.
“Not me.” Veela replied.
“Then why are you crying? And don’t hide it, I can already tell.” Kaan said.
“Fine. Well, you too. You like Kaew.” Veela said.
“Fine, we’re even.” Kaan said looking away.
“It hurts so bad.” Veela said sadly.
“It does but you know what makes you feel good?” Kaan asked.
“What?” Veela said.
“Seeing the person you like happy. If they’re happy, then you’re happy. Isn’t that all that matters? Their happiness.” Kaan said.
“…I don’t know. I know your good friends with Ruj. Please don’t tell him that I like him.” Veela said.
“Sure, don’t tell Kaew I like her.” Kaan said. Veela nodded as they shook hands.

Num and Cheewin
They were buying fruits at the market.
“Oranges?” Cheewin asked Num.
“Tangerines.” Num answered.
“Okay, anything else?” Cheewin asked Num as Num was paying for the tangerines. A guy walked up to them.
“Are you Num?” the guy asked Num.
“Yes.” Num answered.
“I’m here to take you back home. We’ve been searching for you for years.” the guy said holding Num’s arm.
“Let go. I don’t want to go.” Num said as Cheewin pushed the guy away.
“Run!” Cheewin said holding Num’s hand tightly.
“Don’t let go.” Num said as they kept running. Num looked back seeing 5 men chase them.

Author Of Don't Know How To Love:
hihi, readers. hope you're enjoying so far. poor cheewin and num, on the run, sila cant find her. ergg, ruj's annoying. xD

Reply On Your Comments

ponglover: Sure, continue anytime :]

anavang: Ruj is blah xP You're right, Jieb is a biatch :] Sure, ill update soon :D

puch: end, idk yet. it's probably gonna go on for a couple of more chapters, lol. let's see if Ruj finds out, soon :]

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Character Status So Far :]]]

Sila: He is on the chase after Mintah. Kaew is in his way of getting her but that won’t stop our handsome Sila. He’s getting devilish and has already met his child, Tee but doesn’t know about who Tee’s real father is yet. When will Sila find out about his child and will he get Mintah back?

Mintah: She’s running away from, dun, dun, dun, Sila :] Her child, Tee is great and very smart but doesn’t know about his real dad yet. Will she stay on the run forever?

Cheewin: Running away with Num. He is still in love with his sweetheart, Num. Can they run away without getting caught?

Num: Just met Mintah again. Her mom and dad are very concerned about her and now just sent people to track her down. Can Cheewin and her love last forever or will it be broken by her parents?

Kaan: He loves Kaew but he can see that Kaew loves Sila. Ruj is mistaking him for being with Mintah. Will he just let Kaew go easily?

Kaew: Kaew loves Sila and her target is getting Sila. Her mom is forcing her to get Sila for his money but she loves him for his real self. How come Kaew is feeling like this is the wrong choice?

Ruj: He loves Mintah and it shows it. Can’t he see who really loves him?

Veela: She likes Ruj but Ruj likes Mintah. Veela is trying to stay strong but is getting hurt. Will Ruj ever notice her love?

Chenup: He’s as happy as ever with his baby, June. Will anything ruin their perfect marriage?

Nee: Nee saw Keo with a bloody head. Oh no! Is Nee and Chenup’s love strong enough to last forever?

Aunt Keo: Jieb is the meanie in the house and Jieb wants her to move out but Keo will stay strong. Will she get kicked out?

Phawat: Sila’s dad, Phawat has a choice, Jieb, Keo, or both? Why is he so blind? It’s obvious who to choose.

Jieb: Her goal was to get all of Phawat’s money and ruin Keo’s life. Is it as easy as she thinks it is?

rukpongalex

sarNie Adult
Oh it's so sad for Cheewin&Num. Stay strong for those are trying your hardest. more ^_^

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Don’t Know How to Love
Chapter 30
i dont want DKHTL to end that fast, i might keep going on. its too sad to stop typing it, haha xD

Mintah
Mintah was sweeping the ground until Vee came up to her.
“Mintah, my friend is very sick and no one is there to take care of her. I want to go take care of her for about 2 or 3 days.” Vee said holding her purse.
“Sure. It’s okay.” Mintah said smiling.
“Thanks. I’ll see you.” Vee said smiling. She walked out of the apartment room. Mintah went back to sweeping.

Sila
“Ergg, Cheewin, please answer your cell phone.” Sila said as he was calling Cheewin. No one answered.
“What’s wrong?” Kaew asked.
“Nothing. I’m thirsty. Please go get me some water.” Sila said.
“But, I don’t want to.” Kaew replied lazily.
“Come on, I’m thirsty.” Sila said as he looked outside.
“Fine, for you.” Kaew said walking away. Sila walked to the door not seeing Kaew anywhere.
“Finally, peace and quiet.” Sila said as he got ready to go to Cheewin’s apartment room.
Minutes later
Sila arrived at Cheewin’s apartment.
“He should be in his room now.” Sila said as he walked up the stairs. He got to Cheewin’s door and turned the knob. He was surprised that it wasn’t locked. Sila quickly opened the door and saw no one.
“Hmm, weird.” Sila said as he walked in.

Mintah
Mintah was dusting as Tee walked in.
“Mama, where’s Vee?” Tee asked sleepily rubbing his eyes.
“Vee went to take care of her friend.” Mintah said as she touched her forehead. She fainted and fell to the ground.
“Mommy!” Tee yelled. Tee ran over to Mintah trying to wake her up. Tee started crying.
“I’ll get help!” Tee yelled running out of the apartment. He stood in the hallway wondering what to do next. Sila also walked out of Cheewin’s apartment.
“Why are you crying little kid?” Sila asked. Tee looked up at him.
“Tee? It’s you. What happened?” Sila asked kneeling down beside him.
“My mommy fell. I need to help her. Please help my mommy!” Tee pleaded.
“Sure, where is she?” Sila asked.
“Follow me.” Tee said as he lead the way into the apartment. Tee kneeled beside his mom.
“I’ll take her to the hospital.” Sila said carrying her up. He got a good look of the person’s face and recognized that it was Mintah.
“Huh? It’s Mintah.” Sila whispered.
“What?” Tee asked.
“Nothing. Is this really your mom?” Sila asked.
“Yes.” Tee answered.
“Where’s your dad?” Sila asked.
“My mom said that he already died.” Tee answered. Sila wondered who that father was as he took Mintah to the hospital.

In Hospital Room
Tee sat beside Mintah on the bed as Sila walked in.
“What’s wrong with mommy?” Tee asked worried.
“The doctor says that she’s very depressed about something.” Sila replied looking at Mintah. He sat beside the bed still wondering about Tee.

Num and Cheewin
Cheewin and Num were on the back of a car.
“Those people are long gone.” Num said as Cheewin was hugging her.
“I’m scared.” Num said to Cheewin.
“Don’t be scared. I’m here.” Cheewin said. Num smiled. The car stopped as Num and Cheewin quickly got off.
“We have to hurry before these people find out that we were on their truck.” Cheewin whispered.
“Hey!” yelled a voice. Num and Cheewin looked behind them. It was one of the guys chasing them. He held Num as four other guys took Cheewin away from Num.
“Cheewin!” Num yelled.
“Num!” Cheewin yelled.
“Let go of me!” Num yelled struggling.
“Let her go. Please. Let her go.” Cheewin pleaded. One of the guys stood in front of Cheewin.
“So you love her so much?” the guy said.
“Yes, I do. I love her more than anything in the world.” Cheewin replied.
“So sad that it makes me want to barf.” the guy said as all the other guys laughed. The guy punched Cheewin in the stomach as he was unconscious.
“Cheewin! Are you okay? Please don’t hurt him!” Num said as they took Cheewin away. The guys took Num into a room as they locked her up in there. Num kept banging on the door as she started crying.
“Cheewin. Are you okay?” Num said crying hard.

Aunt Keo
They walked into the house. They have just gotten out of the hospital.
“Are you really okay?” Phawat asked Keo.
“I am. Don’t worry.” Keo said as she pushed Phawat away. Phawat stared at Fun take away Keo. Jieb walked over to Keo.
“You must be hungry. Let’s go eat.” Jieb said taking Phawat to the dining room. They sat down.
“Do you know how this happened to Keo?” Phawat asked Jieb.
“Are you saying that I did it?” Jieb said.
“No, no. It’s just I’m wondering if you know anyone that did.” Phawat said.
“Well, I don’t know. Anyways, she’s not hurt that much.” said Jieb.
“How could you say that? She had a bleeding head.” Phawat replied.
“I’m full.” Jieb said walking away. Phawat shook his head.

Mintah
Mintah woke up to find Tee sleeping beside him. She woke up as Tee slowly woke up.
“Tee, why am I here?” Mintah asked him.
“Mommy, you fell. A very handsome stranger saved you.” Tee said.
“Who?” Mintah asked.
“I forgot his name.” Tee said.
“It’s okay.” Mintah said.
“The doctor says that when you wake up, you can go home.” Tee said. Mintah nodded smiling at Tee as they got out of the hospital room.

Sila
“She has a child but who’s the father?” Sila thought to himself.
“Maybe she met someone new over these years.” Sila said. He wondered thinking if anyone else knew about this.

Kaan and Veela
“I’ll go get some water for us to drink.” Kaan said as Veela sat down beside the river.
“Sure. I’ll stay here.” Veela said smiling. Kaan nodded as he quickly walked away. Veela sat down wondering about Ruj.
“If he likes Mintah, I’ll let him go.” Veela said softly. Kaan ran over to a stand that was selling water.
“Can I get this?” Kaan asked holding the water bottle.
“Sure. That’ll be 50 cents.” the girl said.
“Okay, here.” Kaan said handing her the money. He took a drink as he bumped into someone causing the water to spill all over them.
“I’m sorry.” Kaan said as the person looked at him.
“Look where you’re going!” Kaew said taking off her sun glasses.
“You!” Kaan said.
“Wow! Isn’t it you again?” Kaew said madly.
“Why are you here all alone?” Kaan asked.
“Why can’t I be?” Kaew said.
“Where’s Sila?” Kaan asked.
“He, he’s not here.” Kaew replied.
“Did you lose him again?” Kaan asked.
“No, why?” Kaew asked.
“I have to go now.” Kaan said as he continued to walk. Kaew peered over and saw Veela.
“New girlfriend?” Kaew asked loudly. Kaan looked at her.
“We’re just friends.” Kaan said.
“Just friends? Doesn’t look like it.” Kaew said.
“Doesn’t matter what you think.” Kaan said and continued walking. Kaew caught up to her.
“Stop following me! Go back to your Sila.” Kaan said.
“I, uhh..” Kaew wondered what to say. Kaew continued to follow her. Kaan was tired of her following. He ran quickly over to Veela and handed her the keys.
“Go first. I’ll meet you later.” Kaan said to Veela.
“Okay.” Veela said peering over at Kaew who was standing there. Veela walked away as Kaan walked over to Kaew.
“Why are you following me?” Kaan asked.
“The truth is…the truth is..” Kaew was about to say.
“What is the truth?” Kaan asked going close to Kaew.
“Uhh, don’t go so close.” Kaew said stepping away.
“Why can’t I?” Kaan asked walking up to her.
“I don’t like it.” Kaew said.
“So what’s the truth?” Kaan asked. Kaew looked away not wanting to tell him. Kaew walked over to her and kissed her on the mouth as she pushed him away.
“Nasty!” Kaew said walking away.
“Now will you tell me the truth?” Kaan asked.
“Ugh,” Kaew said.
“You want me to kiss you again?” Kaan asked.
“Fine. I don’t know where else to go. I don’t know where Sila is.” Kaew said softly.
“Go wherever you want.” Kaan said walking away. Kaew followed him.
“Don’t leave me here by myself. Can I go with you?” Kaew said.
“Nope.” Kaan said.
“Come on!” Kaew said.
“Fine. Follow.” Kaan said.
“I lead not follow.” Kaew said.
“You follow Sila.” Kaan said.
“Be quiet, you.” Kaew remarked.

Cheewin
Cheewin woke up. He found himself laying on the ground.
“I, I have to go find Num!” Cheewin said running. He kept running trying to find where to go next. A car came as Cheewin fell to the ground. The car stopped as Cheewin stood up.
“Are you okay?” a person asked.
“Yes. Can you please take me somewhere?” Cheewin asked.
“Where? I can’t take you unless I know where to go.” Chai said. Cheewin got in.
“Wait, I think I remember you.” Chai said.
“Do I know you?” Cheewin asked.
“You’re….Cheewin, Sila’s friend.” Chai said.
“You’re Chai!” Cheewin said.
“Yes. Why are you here?” Chai asked.
“My girlfriend, Num and I came here and now some bad people captured Num. I need to get to her now.” Cheewin said.
“I’ll take you. Wait, I remember seeing a couple of guys.

Flashback
Chai was putting boxes inside the huge warehouse as he saw a couple of guys. One was holding a girl‘s arm.
“Help! Please!” the girl said.
“Get out, you or else you‘ll get hurt” one of the guys said to Chai. Chai glared at them and walked away quickly thinking that they were bad people.

Back to the real world
“One was carrying a girl wearing a white shirt and brown capris.” Chai said.
“That’s Num.” Cheewin remarked.
“Let’s go.” Chai said as he started the car. They drove off back to the warehouse. They both got out of the car.
“Ready?” Chai said pulling up his sleeves. Cheewin nodded doing the same. They walked into the warehouse quietly.
“When do we take her back to Bangkok?” one guy asked the other.
“Tomorrow.” the other guy answered.
“Never!” Cheewin said as he ran in.
“You!” one guy said as he stood up. Three other guys came in ready to fight. That made five guys against one, Cheewin. One guy went over to Cheewin and punched him.
“Wait! Now five guys against five. Equal.” Chai said walking in with three other people. He winked at Cheewin. Cheewin smiled. They started fighting.
“Chai, I need to go find Num.” Cheewin said.
“Okay, I’ll meet up with you later.” Chai said as he kicked a guy.

Veela
Veela walked up to Ruj.
“Ruj, are you okay?” Veela asked sitting beside him.
“I can’t find Mintah.” Ruj said.
“Then let’s go find her, don’t just sit down and do nothing.” Veela said.
“What’s the point? She ran away from me.” Ruj said.
“Maybe it’s her only choice. She still loves you.” Veela said.
“How do you know?” Ruj asked.
“The only reason she ran away was maybe because that was the only thing she could choose.” Veela said.
“Thanks, Veela.” Ruj said. Ruj hugged Veela tightly as Veela could feel his hurt. Veela patted his back.
“You’re welcome. I’ll always help you.” Veela said reassuringly.

Aunt Keo
Aunt Keo was looking for a book to read as Jieb walked in.
“Why did you have to come back? You should’ve just stayed out of this house.” Jieb said.
“You were the one that pushed me.” Keo said.
“No, I didn’t.” Jieb replied.
“Admit what you did.” Keo said.
“Fine, I did. So what? No one will believe you.” Jieb said. Keo stood up walking away. Jieb held her hair.
“Where do you think you’re going?” Jieb said.
“Please let go.” Keo said trying to move away. Jieb pulled her hair and pushed her as her head hit the couch hardly.
“That’s what she gets.” Jieb said. Jieb walked away leaving Keo there.

Minutes later
Keo was at the hospital.
“Doctor, what’s wrong?” Fun asked the doctor as he came in. Phawat was next to Fun as Keo lay on the bed.
“I’m sorry to say but she can not see anymore. Her head has been hit too many times causing her to not be able to see.” the doctor said sadly walking away.
“Blind?” Fun said as Phawat and her started to cry.

Author Of Don't Know How To Love:
oohh poor Keo. Mintah and Sila, oh no, sila knows now, but he dosnt know about the father. Tee, still as cute as ever. Let's hope Cheewin finds Num. Kaan and Kaew, hehe.., reunited! Veela and Ruj hugs OOOO xD ill update soon!

Reply On Your Comments:

anavang: thanks for loving it :] ill update soon :D

ponglover: sad Num and Cheewin. strong, yepp!

rukpongalex

sarNie Adult
Urgh, I swear Jieb is such a biatchh!
I won't restate that above, but it sure is true. So sad for Keo. One day Phawat will sure find out who is the one that really loves him, and continue loving the one that loves him. Sila is sure trying his hardest thinking ever in this fanfic to find out who is the father of Tee. I hope that Mintah will forgive Sila and go back to take care of Keo and have a happy family since Phawat will soon find out about who really loves him. Great. I'm pretty sure my suggestion is going to be correct. Yes or No on me Huajaikaungter.​

jeeja

Miss SMILES :D
lol, been out 4 the week n finally back. :D

Sila is urgh...always misunderstanding
So sad, he doesn't know he's the father
Keo, such bad luck
Jieb yup she's a *-I-T-C-H

puch

sarNie Egg
Aunt Keo.... Is she really blind....
Sila...he's.... still... *angry* im so angry with this guy... Why did he stay with Tee until Mitah awake...?

Who are those guys catch Num?

Ruj...Ruj...he's so... for many he still cannot forget Mintah... Doesn't he really know that Veela love him at all?