Don't Know How To Love. Up 2 Chapter 37 COMPLETE!

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Don't Know How To Love
Chapter 9
By: M&M

Sila was walking as Mintah trailed behind trying to think of an escape plan.
“Hurry.” Sila said looking at Mintah.
“Okay.” Mintah said going back to her thinking. As they were walking past a shop, Mintah ran in, hoping that Sila didn’t notice.
“So…” Sila said. He turned around noticing that Mintah was not there.
“This person. I won’t let her out of my sight if I find her again.” Sila said looking around. He walked back and noticed a bangle on the ground. He remembered seeing Mintah wear it. The bangle led into a shop. Sila walked in as Mintah walked out.
“Whew, I thought he was going to find me.” Mintah said smiling. Someone tapped Mintah’s back. Mintah turned around slowly and saw that it was the shop owner.
“Excuse me, Miss, you forgot this.” The owner said holding Mintah’s purse. Mintah smiled.
“Thanks.” Mintah said looking at the shop door. Sila was standing there looking around until he spotted Mintah. He started to run.
“Bye and thanks again.” Mintah said running. Sila ran after Mintah. Mintah was running until she ran out of breath. Sila caught up to her.
“You-you, better not run away again or else.” Sila said breathing hard.
“Hey, Sila!” a voice from behind Sila said. Sila and Mintah turned around seeing Ruj and Veela. Mintah smiled as soon as she saw Ruj.
“Water?” Ruj asked Mintah when he noticed that she was breathing hard.
“Thanks.” Mintah said drinking a sip of water. Sila stared at Mintah and Ruj until Veela poked him.
“So did you guys get what you guys wanted?” Veela asked. Sila nodded still staring at Mintah and Ruj.
“Num called and said that they were at the food court waiting for us.” Veela said as they were walking. The Cuties Group walked to the food court. When they got there, Num, Cheewin, and Chenup were eating one box of fries.
“Hey, guys.” Num said as she saw them. They sat down beside them and ordered some food. Num stood up and took a photo of everyone.
“Hey waiter, please take a photo of us.” Num asked a waiter as he walked past.
“Sure.” The waiter said taking a photo of everyone.

Outside
“Bye.” Mintah said as everyone left. Veela, Sila, and Mintah stood there.
“See you at home.” Sila said as Veela and Sila stepped into the car.

At Sila’s House
“I’m home.” Sila said entering the house. Mee came up.
“Sila, your mom, she just collapsed. Now she’s in her room on the bed.” Mee said. Sila’s mouth opened.
“Mom!” Sila said running to Keo’s room. Veela followed. As they reached the room, they opened the door finding Aunt Keo on the bed resting.
“Where is Sila and Veela?” Mintah asked as she came into the house.
“They’re in Aunt Keo’s room. She just collapsed.” Mee said sadly. Mintah ran to the room seeing Sila and Veela were already there.
“You!” Sila said pointing to Mintah. Veela walked out not wanting to be in the problem.
“You were supposed to watch my mom. You knew that she was very sick and you didn’t watch her. You’re only her to watch her. Wait. This is part of your plan, isn’t it. To not watch my mom and just let her get very sick, then die.” Sila says madly.
“No, no, I would never do that. I- I thought-“ said Mintah sadly.
“Don’t try to get out of this problem. Get out. I want you to leave. You nasty and mean girl. Get out!” Sila yelled which caused Aunt Keo to wake up.
“What happened?” Aunt Keo asked. Mintah cried and ran out of the room.
“Sila, what’s wrong with Mintah.” Keo asked.
“Mom, I told her to move out. Are you okay?” Sila said holding onto his mom’s hand.
“Sila, go apologize and tell her to stay. If she moves out, then you move out. I mean it.” Keo said facing the other side not wanting to look at Sila.
“But Mom, she- she.” Sila says.
“No buts, apologize or else I’m not going to talk to you.” Keo said madly. Sila walked out of the room. He knew that there was no way out unless he apologized so he walked to Mintah’s door wondering if he should apologize or not. He knocked on the door.
“Who is it?” Mintah called wondering who it was. There was no answer. Mintah walked over to the door finding a note on the ground. The note said:
Sorry.
“Hm, so a guy like him would know how to say sorry, too.” Mintah said still mad. She wrote on the note. Sila waited at the other side waiting for a message from Mintah. Sila was surprised to see a note there. He picked it up. The note said:
You don’t mean it.
“Hm, can’t even accept an apology.” Sila said madly. He wrote on the note and slid it under the door. Mintah picked it up and read it. The letter said:
You can’t even accept an apology. Never mind. You have to stay because my mom said so.
“Just because my mom said so. Hm, so the whole reason he’s coming to apologize is because his mom made him.” Mintah said. She wrote something and slid the note under the door. Sila read it:
I’m going to bed. I’ll go away in the morning.
“Hm.” Sila said. He stood up and walked to his room mad that Mintah didn’t accept the apology. Mintah sat on her bed speechless.

Next Morning
Veela walked in the hallway surprised to see that Sila was already awake. He was in the library room and reading a book. Veela walked over to him.
“So what are you reading?” Veela asked wondering. Sila turned to look at Veela surprised by her voice.
“Oh, really nothing.” Sila said putting down the book. He stood up.
“So do you know if Mintah is awake yet?” Sila asked. Veela thought for a moment.
“Err, no, not yet. I don’t think so. Let’s go check.” Veela told Sila as she pulled his arm to Mintah’s door. Veela knocked on the door fast. There was no reply so Veela knocked again.
“Who is it?” Mintah said answering.
“Mintah, its Veela and Sila.” Veela said. Mintah crossed her arms as she brushed her hair.
“I don’t want to come out now. Tell Aunt Keo that I will be going to dinner with Ruj.” Mintah said saying Ruj’s name a bit louder. Sila frowned.
“Oh, well Veela, let’s go downstairs. We shouldn’t be waiting for someone.” Sila said. Veela agreed and they both walked downstairs. Minutes later, Mintah came out of her room. She walked downstairs noticing that Veela and Sila were in the living room talking.
“Veela, I’ll see you later.” Mintah said walking out of the door.
“I’ll be right back.” Sila said to Veela. He followed Mintah. Mintah waited in the front of the house for Ruj.
“So….how long are you going to be going? A day? Week? Are you sleeping there also?” Sila said. Mintah looked at him not answering.
“Has the cat got your tongue or are you deaf?” Sila said. Mintah crossed her arms not wanting to argue now.
“I don’t feel like arguing today.” Mintah said looking at the driveway. She say Ruj’s car coming. She smiled.
“Oh, here’s my ride. See you later Master Sila.” Mintah said sweetly walking over to the car when it stopped. Ruj came out and opened the door for Mintah ignoring Sila. Sila stood there dumbfounded. Mintah looked out the window and stuck out her tongue as the car drove away. Sila walked back into the house.

Mintah & Kind Ruj
“So are you okay living at this house?” Ruj asked worried about Mintah.
“I’m okay. I can bear it with that guy. My cousin, Veela is there to help me so I’m alright.” Mintah said.
“Okay, remember I’ll always be there when you need me. I’ll ride on a bird’s back if you need me.” Ruj said laughing at his sentence. Mintah laughed happy that Ruj made her smile. She hadn’t laughed in a long time.
“So, let’s go eat breakfast, shouldn’t we?” Ruj asked. Mintah nodded and looked out the window. They parked at a restaurant. Ruj and Mintah went inside finding only a small amount of people inside. Mintah and Ruj sat down. They ordered food.
“So….what are you doing today?” Ruj said making a topic. Mintah looked at Ruj.
“Oh, I don’t know. Maybe I’m going to see Num.” Mintah said. Ring, Ring. Mintah’s cell went off. Mintah opened her cell surprised to see Sila’s number. She looked at Ruj kindly and stood up and walked far from the table.
“Hello.” Mintah said quietly. Sila smiled.
“Mintah, come now. Aunt Keo, she-she just fell, her leg really hurts.” Sila said in a worried tone. Mintah spoke.
“I’ll come right now.” Mintah said worrying. She turned off her cell and looked up at Ruj.
“Sorry, I have to go. Aunt just fell. Let’s set this for another time. Sorry. Bye Ruj.” Mintah said running out of the restaurant. Ruj sat there speechless. Mintah drove home worried. She ran in the door and saw Mee.
“Mee, where’s Aunt Keo?” Mintah asked panicking. Mee looked at Mintah weirdly.
“She’s in her bedroom sleeping.” Mee answered. Mintah ran to Aunt Keo’s room but when she was going to go in, a pair of strong arms pulled her into another room. She turned around noticing that it was Sila. She frowned.
“Sorry, I’m busy; I need to go see Aunt Keo.” Mintah said getting out of the room. Sila pulled her back in.
“She’s not hurt, I just said it to….uh, to..” Sila said thinking of a reason.
“What? So you lied?” Mintah said thinking that she was stupid to believe Sila.
“So what I can’t lie, don’t you just lie to men to get their money.” Sila said.
“Didn’t you know that I was having breakfast with Ruj?” Mintah said madly feeling sad for Ruj.
“Hey, I’m actually helping Ruj from you getting tons of money from him.” Sila said. Mintah got impatient.
“Is money about everything? Just to tell you, money isn’t everything, love is.” Mintah said stepping out of the room. That sentence left Sila standing there wordless. Mintah was mad that Sila lied. She walked downstairs and outside seeing Veela planting flowers. She walked over to her. Veela looked up at Mintah when she saw her.
“Hi, Mintah, you’re already back from breakfast with Ruj?” Veela asked.
“Yes, looks like someone called for a fake emergency.” Mintah said still mad.
“Who?” Veela asked laughing.
“Never mind. Can I help you?” Mintah asked not having anything else to do. Veela nodded. Mintah and Veela planted the flowers. Sila was at the front of the door looking at Mintah and Veela. He smiled when he saw Mintah smiling. He walked over at the two and bent over beside Mintah.
“So, mind if I join?” Sila asked. Mintah looked at him angrily.
“Sure-“Veela said.
“Nope, sorry.” Mintah said not wanting him to join. Veela nodded and Sila started to help. Mintah looked down still mad at Sila. She threw dirt at him when he wasn’t looking. Sila turned around. Mintah acted like she didn’t do anything.
“Hey, did you just throw that at me?” Sila asked Mintah and Veela.
“Me?” Veela said picking up a piece of dirt and threw it at Sila. Sila threw dirt at Veela and it accidently hit Mintah.
“Hey, you’ll get it.” Mintah said throwing dirt at Sila. Sila, Mintah, and Veela threw dirt at each other having fun. Mintah smiled wondering who the real Sila was. Was he the mean monster or the fun prince? Mintah wondered smiling at Sila who was throwing dirt at Veela.

After Dirt Fight
Mintah, Veela, and Sila walked into the house with dirty clothing. They were laughing.
“Let’s go up to our rooms and change, Mintah.” Veela said to Mintah.
“Okay.” Mintah said. Veela walked upstairs leaving Mintah and Sila there. Mintah and Sila turned to look at each other.
“So….did you have fun?” Sila asked.
“So, Mister Sila, who are you really, mean or kind?” Mintah said having the confidence to ask Sila.
“What do think?” Sila said getting closer. Mintah looked nervously and quickly ran up the stairs. She ran into her room hoping that he wouldn’t follow. Sila smiled as Mintah walked away.

Later --- A Little Visit
Num walked in the house expecting Mintah to be waiting for her.
“Hm, she must’ve forgotten about me coming.” Num said looking around for Mintah.
“Hey Num.” Mintah said walking down the stairs.
“So are you going?” Num asked. Mintah was confused.
“Where?” Mintah asked. Num gave her an invitation.
“Oh yeah, here’s the invitation. Chenup gave it to me to give to you. He said that he had so much fun at the mall the other day that he wanted us to go with him to the beach that’s very far away.” Num said. Mintah looked at the invitation.
“Huh? Tomorrow already, “Mintah said as she read the time, “but- but I need to stay to take care of Aunt-“Mintah said.
“I’ll let you go.” Aunt Keo said coming form the living room. She smiled.
“Mintah, you can go. These days you seemed a bit sad, I’m letting you go.” Keo said happily. Mintah hugged Aunt Keo.
“Thanks you Aunt Keo for letting me go. You’re always so kind. I love you.” Mintah said to Aunt Keo. Aunt Keo smiled at what Mintah said. Aunt Keo walked out of the room.
“So who’s all going?” Mintah said hoping that Sila wouldn’t be going.
“Umm, me, Chenup, you, Veela, Kaan, Ruj, Cheewin, and…Sila.” Num replied.
“I’m not going anymore.” Mintah said when she heard Sila’s name.
“Mintah, I know that it’s because Sila but you have to go. I need a close friend to go. Please. I’ll pay you back.” Num said holding Mintah’s hands. Mintah looked up at Num knowing that she couldn’t let her friend down.
“Fine. But if something happens, I’m coming back here.” Mintah said. Num clapped happy that Mintah was going.

Early Morning --- 4:30am
Mintah and Veela walked downstairs with all their stuff in suitcases. Veela yawned.
“So tired.” Veela said as they saw Sila waiting for them.
“Where’s everyone else?” Mintah asked Sila. Sila laughed.
“You look funny in the morning. They’re all outside waiting.” Sila said smiling. Mintah and Veela walked outside seeing everyone there.
“Ready?” Kaan asked.
“Yes!” everyone yelled. Everyone got into the car. They started driving. Sila was the driver.
“It’s going to be a long drive.” Sila said as everyone got comfortable in the car.
“Sooo….Sila, do you have the directions to get there?” Kaan asked after about 20 minutes. Sila looked around. He wasn’t looking and didn’t see the car go off to the side. Everyone was startled.
“Um, I think I left the directions at home.” Sila said. Sila tried to start the engine but it didn’t work. Everyone crossed their arms. The guys walked out of the car and looked at where they were. They were stuck in basically the middle of no where. All they could see were woods and the road. Everyone got out of the car.
“Where are we going to go?” Veela asked worried and cold.
“Check your phone if we can call home.” Cheewin suggested. Everyone check ed their cell phones.
“Mines aren’t working.” Num said checking her cell.
“Mines, too.” Everyone else said. Sila lead the way into the woods thinking that there would be someone living in there. Everyone followed not wanting to get left behind. Sila walked beside Mintah. Ruj was talking to Veela and Num, Chenup, and Cheewin were laughing about the mall the other day. Kaan walked beside Veela.
“So are you cold?” Sila asked Mintah.
“Of course. So tell me, did you just fake the whole thing so we could get lost here?” Mintah asked.
“Hey, I wouldn’t do such a thing and make all my friends lost.” Sila said.
“Hm, it’s your entire fault for getting us lost in the first place.” Mintah said.
“Hey, then maybe you should’ve drove, smarty pants.” Sila said. Mintah looked away at Ruj who was walking towards Mintah.
“What are we going to do? It’s cold and we’re in the woods.” Mintah asked Ruj.

rukpongalex

sarNie Adult
Yay! Sila better think of a way to get Mintah to get lost with him. It's so nice just to see Mintah follow Sila in the woods. I hope that Sila hugs Mintah since she was cold in the woods, while walking.

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Don't Know How to Love
Chapter Ten

Sila was about to put his arms around Mintah but Ruj put his coat on Mintah.
“Here. Wear this to keep you warm.” Ruj said.
“Sorry, Ruj but what about you? You can have it…” Mintah said taking it off.
“No you can wear it. I insist.” Ruj said. Mintah smiled. Sila stared madly peering over at the woods. He noticed a small cabin house.
“Look.” Sila said pointing to the house. Everyone looked and followed Sila to the cabin house. Everyone stepped in noticing that the cabin was empty.
“I think that we should stay here for tonight.” Cheewin said as he stared at the cold outside. Everyone agreed unpacking all their items.
“Girls, that side. Boys, that side.” Veela said pointing to each side of the cabin. Mintah walked outside looking around. She saw Sila walking into the woods.
“Hm, he’s probably trying to escape and leave all of us alone.” Mintah whispered wondering where Sila was going. She followed Sila. Sila walked not turning around. Mintah accidently stepped on a branch and Sila turned around seeing her.
“Why are you following me?” Sila asked. Mintah smiled innocently.
“Are you trying to stalk me or something?” Sila asked. Mintah looked around and got scared so she walked closer to Sila.
“I should be asking you. What are you doing?” Mintah asked Sila suspiciously. Sila grinned.
“I’m just taking a walk. Why did you want to come here to take a walk with me?” Sila asked. Mintah looked around not remembering which direction they came from. She turned back to Sila. Their faces were so close to each other that they could feel each other’s breath. Mintah stepped away.
“Well, you should go back. Stop following me.” Sila said continuing to walk. Mintah looked behind her and got scared. She followed Sila.
“So do you know where we are going?” Mintah asked hoping that they would not get lost.
“Oh, about that,” Sila scratched his head looking around. He didn’t know which way they should go to get back,”….”
“Huh, do you know? C’mon, I was just following you to see if you were going to leave us all alone. I should’ve stayed there. It would be better than being with you.” Mintah said shivering.
“Fine, see you later.” Sila said running away.
“Hey! Wait for me!” Mintah said following Sila. She stopped and looked everywhere not seeing Sila. She sat down.
“Hm, so mean. Won’t even wait for me.” Mintah said madly and scared as she looked around. Sila walked up to her. He held out his hand.
“C’mon.” Sila said. Mintah looked up and smiled. She grabbed his hand as he pulled her up.
“The only reason I came back was that…..so people wouldn’t think that I was mean to leave you here alone.” Sila said. Mintah followed Sila.
“So do you know where we are?” Mintah asked.
“Hey, why do you ask so many questions? You’re like a little kid who doesn’t know anything.” Sila said knowing that they were lost.
“I didn’t ask that much, just where we are.” Mintah said. Sila looked at Mintah worried. He saw that she was shivering really hard. They kept walking.
“Wait. Let’s stop here for a moment. I’m really-really tired.” Mintah said breathing hard and still shivering.
“How are we going to get back if we keep taking breaks?” Sila said.
“Please, just this once.” Mintah told Sila.
“Fine.” Sila said sitting down. Mintah sat down beside Sila. She looked at Sila as he smiled. She moved a bit farther away form Sila. Mintah was breathing into her hands hoping that her breath would help. Sila got in closer to Mintah as Mintah wasn’t looking. Sila hugged Mintah.
“Hey, let go.” Mintah said trying to get away. Sila tightened his grip on Mintah.
“Stay still. I’m trying to get you not cold.” Sila said into Mintah’s ear. Mintah stopped moving. There was a moment of silence as Mintah fell to sleep. Mintah’s head fell onto Sila’s shoulder as she was sleeping. He smiled.
“Mintah, you’re very cute when you’re sleeping.” Sila whispered into Mintah’s ear.

Kaew S.
“Hm, mom, Sila is so mean to me. He doesn’t even like me one bit.” Kaew said to her mom madly.
“Why are you staying home all day and not going to visit him.” Kaew’s mom asked.
“That girl was yelling at me and he didn’t do anything. He’s adorable but so mean.” Kaew said crossing her arms.
“Kaew, you can’t give up that easily just because of that girl. You have to get him to like you so you can marry him and get richer.” Kaew’s mom said as she patted her daughter’s head.
“Fine, I’ll go see him tomorrow, first thing.” Kaew said making her mom happy.
“That’s my girl, pretty and smart.” Kaew’s mom said happily.

Cheewin, Num, Chenup, Veela, Ruj, Kaan
“Where is she?” Ruj asked as he was looking out the door. Veela was beside him.
“Where is he?” Veela asked trying to find Sila.
“Sila probably took Mintah with him.” Ruj said. Veela looked at him.
“Sila wouldn’t do that.” Veela said.
“I’m scared that something happened to Mintah. Let’s go find them, Veela.” Ruj asked Veela. Veela agreed and they walked into the forest hoping they would find Sila and Mintah.
“Guys, I’m going to go get some wood to make a fire. It’s too cold.” Num said stepping out of the cabin. Cheewin followed Num and Chenup and Kaan were busy trying to make fire. Num turned around not surprised that Cheewin followed.
“I had a feeling that you were going to follow.” Num said seeing Cheewin. Cheewin caught up to Num.
“I wouldn’t leave an adorable girl like you lost in the woods.” Cheewin said smiling.
“You-,” Num said, “Hey, I’m not here to argue with you, I’m just getting wood then going back. If you’re not helping, go back. If you are helping, c’mon.” Num said. Cheewin smiled following Num. They walked in until Num saw a snake.
“Ahhh!” Num screamed hugging Cheewin.
“Hey, scared? It’s just a little harmless snake.” Cheewin said. Num stepped away form Cheewin and brushed her jacket.
“Uh, I knew that.” Num said continuing to walk.
“Of course you did.” Cheewin said.
“I do.” Num said turning around. She turned around and saw that Cheewin and her were really close. He smiled. Cheewin leaned in. Num turned back around.
“O-okay, let’s go.” Num said smiling.

Mintah and Sila
Mintah was still sleeping on Sila’s shoulder. Sila woke up surprised to see that Mintah was still sleeping on his shoulder. He poked her.
“Wake up.” Sila said but no matter how many times he called her name, she wouldn’t wake up. He put his hand on her forehead feeling that it was very hot.
“Mintah. Mintah.” Sila said trying to wake up Mintah. It didn’t work. He took off his jacket putting it on Mintah.
“What now.” Sila said worrying about Mintah. He put her onto his back.
“Don’t worry, you will be better.” Sila said walking.

Minutes later
Sila was still walking trying to find his way back to the cabin. Suddenly, Mintah woke up surprised to see that she was on Sila’s back.
“Hey, get me down.” Mintah said as Sila got her down.
“Are you okay? Do you feel better?” Sila asked.
“Hey, now look at the one who’s asking questions. I’m fine. Let’s go.” Mintah said sneezing.
“You don’t look okay. You can get on my back if you want to.” Sila said.
“No thanks, I’ll walk.” Mintah said. Sila kept on walking as Mintah followed. Mintah fell. Sila turned around in time to catch her.
“Stop saying that you’re okay. Look at you, you can’t even walk now.” Sila told Mintah.
“I wouldn’t be like this if you haven’t gotten us lost here.” Mintah said.
“It wasn’t my fault. I just forgot the directions.” Sila said.
“And that’s because it’s your fault for forgetting it.” Mintah said standing up.
“Hey, you-!” Sila said madly.
“Hm, Sila. So is it true you got us lost here on purpose?” Mintah asked.
“I told you no.” Sila said getting mad. Sila stepped in closer to Mintah.
“I’m not scared of you. What are you going to do? Hit me? Kick me?” Mintah said confidently. Sila pulled her in.
“So you’re not scared even if I kissed you right here?” Sila said. Mintah looked at him.
“So the truth is that you ARE mean? Let go of me.” Mintah said trying to break free.
“If the true me is mean, why would you care to follow me into the woods?” Sila said leaning closer in.
“Because I thought that you were going to leave us all here and go back home, meanie.” Mintah said.
“Call me meanie all you want. It’ll make me want to kiss you more.” Sila said kissing Mintah on the mouth. Mintah tried to break free except Sila’s grip was too strong. Ruj and Veela were standing there astonished. Ruj walked over to Sila. He took Mintah away from Sila.
“I knew you took Mintah here to do something bad to her.” Ruj said punching Sila in the stomach. Veela ran over to Sila.
“Ruj, stop!” Veela said blocking Ruj from hitting Sila. Veela helped Sila up as Ruj stared at Sila madly. Ruj walked over to Mintah. Sila and Veela walked back to the cabin as Veela lead him there.
“Are you okay?” Ruj asked Mintah.
“I’m okay. Thank you, Ruj.” Mintah said as Ruj hugged her.
“You have to tell me the truth. I’m worried about you, you know?” Ruj said.
“I know you are, Ruj. I’m sorry for always making you hurt.” Mintah said sadly. Sila stared madly forward not looking at Veela. Veela looked at Sila remembering the kiss between Mintah and Sila. She was mad that Mintah was kissing Sila.
“Sila, please don’t be mad. My cousin, Mintah isn’t always like that. Just forget about this so you won’t get hurt.” Veela said holding on Sila’s arm. Sila didn’t answer Veela. Veela and Sila got back to the cabin seeing that Chenup and Kaan were still trying to make fire outside.
“What took so long?” Chenup asked Sila and Veela.
“Nothing.” Sila said walking into the cabin.
“What’s wrong with him?” Kaan asked. Veela shrugged sitting beside Chenup.
“Here let me try.” Veela said. Chenup and Kaan looked at Veela surprised.
“Haha, if we both can’t do it, then how would you do it.” Chenup said as Kaan and him were laughing. They both looked at Veela surprised to see that Veela had already made fire.
“Oh, good job.” Kaan said. Veela smiled.
“Women are smart, too, you know?” Veela said grinning. Kaan and Chenup both stared at each other then at Veela nodding.

Cheewin and Num getting wood
“C’mon let’s get back.” Num said to Cheewin.
“Okay.” Cheewin said as Num put wood onto Cheewin’s arms.
“You know, it’s heavy.” Cheewin said holding all the wood.
“Why? You can’t carry all of that?” Num said looking at Cheewin.
“No, I mean….nevermind.” Cheewin said.
“That’s good.” Num said leading the way back to the cabin. When Num and Cheewin got to the cabin, they also saw Ruj and Mintah.
“Mintah, where were you? I thought you were with Sila not Ruj.” Num said.
“Uh, uh, I was in the woods.” Mintah said as Ruj and her walked inside the cabin. Num and Cheewin looked at each other.
“So confusing.” Cheewin said wondering where Sila was. They both walked into the cabin. Num handed the wood over to Chenup and Kaan. Cheewin saw Sila and walked over to him. Ruj stared at Mintah and Sila hurt. He was mad that he wasn’t Mintah’s first kiss.
“Where’s Veela?” Num asked noticing that the Veela was missing. Everyone looked around not seeing Veela.

Author of Don't Know How To Love:
hii, guys! hope you're enjoying my ff so far. i lovee the woods chapter, dont you? hehe, mwahs form sila to mintah. i lovee them. hmmm, if only ruj and veela didnt come :]]] they're soo cute. num and cheewin are the cuties, too. they're always fighting, :]] hehee, ill continue as soon as i can. don't worry, i wont give up on this fanfic. it's da bombbb. :]]] thanks for reading agiannn. :]] all the comments after each chapter, ill tell each person that put the comments up when i have updated my next chapter. if you want to be one of the first people to know when my next chapter is up, leave a comment and ill tell you :]]

verii sorries for the long wait. sorry :/ :]]]

rukpongalex

sarNie Adult
omg, Sila actually got Mintah's kiss. so sweet, man Ruj and Veela shouldn't have came. More sweet scenes on Sila and Mintah please.

puch

sarNie Egg
Oh no it's the cool and sweet scene; Sila hugs Mintah!! Why does not Mintah know that Sila has a good feeling on her?! :blink:
There should be more sweet scenes and jealous...I hope!!
:]]

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Oh no it's the cool and sweet scene; Sila hugs Mintah!! Why does not Mintah know that Sila has a good feeling on her?! :blink:
There should be more sweet scenes and jealous...I hope!!
:]]

haha, i agree, loving jealousy and sweet scenes. :]]]]
thanks for reading. chapter 11 will be coming shortly :]

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Don't Know How To Love
Chapter 11

Sila walked outside trying to find Veela. She was just sitting beside the cabin alone sadly. He walked over to her.
“What’s wrong?” Sila asked wanting to know. Veela wiped her tears and looked up and Sila.
“Nothing.” Veela said. She was actually upset about the kiss. She was mad at Mintah for being the first to kiss Sila and not her.
“Then why are you crying?” Sila asked.
“I’m already better just because you came to ask.” Veela said hugging Sila. She was furious with Mintah. They walked into the cabin.
“So do you guys want to eat now?” Kaan asked as he was making soup.
“I didn’t know that you were such a good cook, Kaan.” Num said as she tasted Kaan’s soup.
“Not only am I good at making soup but I’m good at photography, too.” Kaan said. Sila stared at Mintah wondering how she was feeling. Mintah had a blank expression as she was looking down. Sila wanted to go over to Mintah to say something but his mouth was dry and out of words to say to her so he just sat there. Mintah turned and saw Veela.
“Veela, are you okay? Is it because you want to go home?” Mintah said trying to feel if Veela’s head was hot. Veela moved Mintah’s hand.
“Don’t touch me.” Veela said walking away from Mintah. Everyone stared wondering what was wrong with Veela. Mintah was confused.
“Did I do anything wrong? Is it because me?” Mintah thought inside her head wondering why Veela was acting this way. Everyone ate soup.

Night Time :]]
Everyone was getting ready to go to sleep. The guys fixed the fire place so that everyone would be warm during the night. The girls were fixing their bed and getting ready to go to sleep. Ruj walked over to Mintah.
“Good night, Mintah. If you need anything, wake me up, even if it’s 1:00 am.” Ruj said to Mintah. Mintah smiled and nodded. She looked over at Sila surprised that he was looking at her, too. She looked away quickly. Everyone was sound asleep but Mintah wasn’t. She looked up thinking about the kiss. She got out of bed and walked outside hoping that maybe fresh air would help her get to sleep.
“Pretty stars.” Mintah said as she saw the stars.
“I agree. They are pretty.” Sila said walking beside Mintah. Mintah turned. She walked back inside but Sila held her arm.
“Just scared to see me, don’t worry, I won’t do anything like rape you.” Sila said. Mintah shoved his hand away.
“Why are you outside?” Mintah asked.
“I couldn’t go to sleep.” Sila said calmly.
“Me, too.” Mintah said. They both looked up and saw a shooting star.
“Wow, shooting star.” Mintah said happy that she saw one.
“Why? You never saw one?” Sila said. Mintah looked at him.
“Since I was little, I never saw a shooting star or this much stars in my life. I only saw two or three stars each night. I never thought that it would be this pretty.” Mintah said smiling. She looked at Sila. They both smiled at each other. They continued to look up at the stars. Sila took his hand and held Mintah’s hand as they looked at the stars. Mintah felt as if Sila was the kind guy. She thought that this was the most amazing night in her life. Sila and Mintah sat down.
“So, are you sleepy?” Sila asked Mintah.
“No, not really, you?” Mintah said. Sila looked at Mintah as she was shivering. Mintah turned to look at him. Sila hugged Mintah. Mintah’s heart was beating really fast. She felt as if she had known Sila for a real long time. Sila smiled as he turned to look at Mintah. He leaned in for a kiss. Mintah leaned in. They kissed. The kiss was soft and tender. Veela was at the door staring at them. Tears streamed down from her eyes. She held a fist as she stared at Mintah.

Next Morning.
The last person to wake up was Chenup. He was snoring loudly as everyone laughed. Mintah shoved her brother trying to wake him up. He awoke hitting Mintah hard in the head.
“Ow!” Mintah said rubbing her head. Chenup looked around. He saw Num.
“Why didn’t you wake me up earlier? I’m embarrassed, especially in front of Num.” Chenup whispered in Mintah’s ear.
“She saw you sleeping like a huge beast.” Mintah said whispering into Chenup’s ear. She started laughing.
“Hey.” Chenup said hitting Mintah with the pillow. Veela was outside staring at the sky. She was still mad about yesterday.

In the Car
Sila sat next to Mintah. Mintah smiled as he sat by her. Veela stared in disgust. She sat between Mintah and Sila. Ruj and Kaan walked to the car.
“We got gas from a gas station. There’s one not that far from here.” Kaan said as he put gas into the car. They drove off to Sila’s house. When they got there, Mintah, Sila, and Veela walked out of the car.
“Bye, I had a lot of fun.” Mintah said as she closed the door.
“Bye.” Chenup, Num, Ruj, and Kaan said. The car drove away. Veela grabbed Mintah’s hand and took her into the house up to her room. Sila wondered what was happening.
“Come here.” Veela said as she dragged Mintah into her room.
“Mintah, you know I like Sila. Why did you kiss him?” Veela said madly.
“Veela, I didn’t know. Sila and I are just friends, nothing more.” Mintah said. Veela slapped Mintah.
“You should’ve known. Just friends, ha, I’d be stupid to believe that.” Veela said slapping Mintah.
“Stop, Veela. I’m sorry. So sorry. I won’t do it ever again.” Mintah said sadly crying.
“If you do it ever again, don’t call me your cousin ever again.” Veela said madly. Mintah stood up. Veela slapped her. Mintah stopped Veela before Veela could slap her causing Veela to fall back and hit her head on the table.
“You, you.” Veela said touching her head. Her head was bleeding. Sila entered the room seeing Veela sitting on the ground and Mintah trying to help Veela. He walked over to Veela seeing that her head was bleeding.
“What happened?” Sila asked Veela.
“Mintah, she-she pushed me into the table.” Veela said crying. Mintah shook her head.
“Sila, no, she’s not telling the truth. I didn’t, she-“Mintah said.
“You say that she is lying, she’s the one with the bloody and you’re saying that she did it on purpose.” Sila said looking at Veela’s bloody head. Mintah walked out of the room crying. She walked into her room.
“Sorry, Veela. I didn’t mean to.” Mintah said sadly hoping that Veela’s head would get better. Sila put medicine on Veela’s head then put a pink Band-Aid on it.
“Are you okay?” Sila asked.
“I’m okay, now that you helped me, Sila. Thank you.” Veela said smiling.
“Why did she push you?” Sila asked. Veela looked at him.
“She told me that…, well, I don’t want you to be hurt, Sila, but she said that she just kissed you, but she didn’t want to. She’s planning to steal your money, Sila. She hit me because she said that I was stealing her boyfriend, Ruj.” Veela said making the whole thing up. Sila got angry.
“Thanks for telling me.” Sila said walking out of the room. Veela grinned evilly as Sila walked out.
“Mintah, Mintah, I’m so sorry but too bad.” Veela said evilly. Sila opened Mintah’s door. It wasn’t locked so he walked in seeing Mintah out at the balcony looking outside. He walked towards her seeing a picture of her and Veela. He grabbed the photo and walked to Mintah. Mintah turned around when she heard footsteps.
“Why are you here? Don’t you know to knock when going into someone’s room?” Mintah asked standing up.
“So, kissing me just to get money? You’re the meanest person that I ever met. So this is your plan? You didn’t have to hit Veela just because of that.” Sila said madly.
“Because of what?” Mintah asked confused. Sila held out the photo.
“Cousins. You pushed her because you thought that she was stealing your boyfriend. I don’t know Veela very well but she seems like a kind person. Why would you do that to her?” Sila said throwing the picture onto the ground. Mintah started to cry.
“Sila, I don’t think that you would believe me but I swear that I didn’t do such a thing.” Mintah said wiping her tears.
“There’s no need to cry over this.” Mintah said sucking in her tears. She bent down to pick up the glass pieces but one of the pieces poked Mintah’s finger making it bleed. Sila bent down holding Mintah’s finger.
“I’ll help.” Sila said looking at the bloody finger. Mintah pulled her arm away.
“You should go away before Veela sees us.” Mintah said pushing Sila. Sila stood up looking at Mintah. Veela was at the door staring at them.
“Hm, Mintah.” Veela laughed as Mintah was picking up the glass. She saw Sila heading for the door so she walked quickly to her room. Sila walked out of the room and walked downstairs. Mintah was in her room throwing the glass away.
“Veela, did you tell him all this?” Mintah wondered as she sat onto her bed. She walked downstairs seeing Sila. She walked outside. Sila saw Mintah walk out and walked to the door.
“Where is she going?” Sila whispered to himself. Mintah went into the car and drove off.
“This person, hm, where now?” Sila said walking to his car. He drove and followed Mintah’s car. Kaew was driving when she saw Sila’s car.
“Sila, where is he going now?” Kaew said following after Sila’s car. Mintah’s car stopped as she got out. Mintah walked into a garden. Sila followed. Kaew saw Sila and ran up to him.
“Sila, where are you going?” Kaew asked holding onto Sila’s arm.
“Why are you here?” Sila asked. Kaew smiled sweetly.
“I’m here because you’re here.” Kaew said.
“Well, then c’mon.” Sila said. Kaew and Sila walked into the garden. Sila looked everywhere not seeing Mintah.
“Who are you looking for?” Kaew asked as she saw Sila looking around. Sila smiled.
“Oh, I, I, never mind, let’s go.” Sila said to Kaew. They walked out of the garden. Mintah walked behind a bush and saw Sila and Kaew leave.
“Why are they here? Did they just follow me?” Mintah asked herself as Ruj walked up to her.
“Ready to go?” Ruj asked.
“Yep.” Mintah answered as Ruj and Mintah walked forward. They walked into a little café that was in the middle of the garden.
“Let’s go eat.” Ruj said as Mintah and he walked in. No one was in there. They sat down. In the restaurant, there was a huge window to see all the flowers and pretty background music.
“Ruj, wow, such a pretty place.” Mintah said as she looking up at the hanging flowers.
“I knew you would like this place.” Ruj said smiling.

At Sila’s home—
Mintah walked inside the house. Kaew walked up to her.
“Just went out with your boyfriend?” Kaew asked looking at Mintah.
“Are you just here to yell at me? Because I’m not in the mood.” Mintah said walking up the stairs.
“I see, Mintah is trying to steal my Sila.” Kaew said as Mintah was on the second step. Mintah turned around.
“I am not trying to steal him. Who would ever like a guy like that? By the way, I’m not a boy stealer unlike some other people.” Mintah said walking up the stairs. Kaew stared madly. She walked to Sila who was outside.
“Sila, honey, that girl, Mintah is so mean to me. You have to do something or else.” Kaew said holding onto Sila’s arm.
“Kaew, I’m sorry but I can’t just go yell at her for something that I’m not even a part of.” Sila said. Kaew was mad.
“Then I will.” Kaew said running inside of the house up to Mintah’s room. Sila shrugged just staying there. Kaew opened the door and saw Mintah.
“Nasty woman! Boy stealer!” Kaew said as Mintah saw her.
“Get out.” Mintah said.
“All I have to say is that, if you try to get closer to Sila, I will….” Kaew said until Sila ran into the room. He took Kaew out of the room not even looking at Mintah. Mintah sat down helplessly.
“I want to get out. I want to move away from all of this.” Mintah said. She walked downstairs into the library. Aunt Keo was in there trying to read but her eyes couldn’t read the words.
“Aunt Keo, I have something to say.” Mintah said as she sat down beside Aunt Keo. Keo looked up.
“Tell me.” Keo said putting down the book. Mintah smiled happy that at least there was someone in the house who actually listened to her.
“I want to go back home.” Mintah said.
“Why? Is it because of Sila’s attitude? Is it? I’ll tell him to stop. Just please stay here with me.” Aunt Keo said wanting Mintah to stay.
“No, not that. It’s just that I miss home. Can I go back for about two days, then I’ll promise to come back.” Mintah said knowing that she couldn’t leave Aunt Keo that long when no one was there to take care of Aunt Keo.
“Okay. I’ll tell Sila to take you then.” Keo said smiling.
“No, I don’t want to bother Master Sila. I’ll go by myself.” Mintah said. Keo nodded staring at Mintah. Mintah looked down. Keo knew that there was something bad that happened but what. Mintah walked up to her room and didn’t pack anything up.
“I’ll just be going for two days.” Mintah said getting her purse. She walked downstairs looking around if there was any sight of Sila, Veela, or Kaew. She saw no one. Mintah quickly ran outside and into her car. She drove off to her house. Sila was walking around in the house. He was looking for Mintah. When he didn’t find her, he walked into her bedroom surprised to see that she wasn’t there.
“Where could this person be?” Sila wondered as he looked around. He saw a book and walked over to it. He scanned through the book seeing dates. It must’ve been Mintah’s journal. He opened to the first page and started to read.

Today I got to Aunt Keo’s house. Her son must be really rude not to stay home with his mom. I haven’t met him yet but I want to see what kind of person would do that. This room is great and I love Aunt Keo as if she was my mom. I have a feeling that I’ll be staying here for a while.
-Mintah

“Hm, me rude.” Sila said as he closed the book. He walked out of the room carrying the book.

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Character Status so Far :]]]

Sila Wisketdaw
his father gave him the company. he met Mintah thinking that she was trying to get their riches. he says to himself that I can't care or love a person that is trying to kill my family and steal our riches. Sila is starting to have interest on Mintah but Veela is always there. Veela, to him, is the kind one and to him, Mintah is a nasty girl who tries to steal guy's money. will he ever find out the real truth?

Mintah Srithep
her bff, num is always there for her but ever since she met Sila, her life has turned upside- down. her close friend, Ruj has a crush on her but she doesn't seem to notice him. she's there at sila's house to take care of her grandma. she wants to leave the home and never return but she can't run away from all her problems. can she?

Nee Peunya
she dislikes mintah and doesn't want her brother, Ruj to be with her. she thinks that in the end Ruj will be hurt. ever since Ruj had a car accident, she's been really protective. is she too protective? she has been spying on Ruj these past days trying to stop him from deeply loving Mintah.

Num Sontichai
her bff is Mintah. Hmm, Cheewin. She thinks that Cheewin is annoying and cute at both the same times. Chenup also has his eyes on her but she doesn't really care. she's starting to like Cheewin but how about Chenup. will the past determine the future for Num?

Cheewin Paisarn
Cheewin is starting to like Num but Chenup is in the way. He gets jealous when seeing Num with Chenup. he thinks to himself, how would Num ever like a guy like me? He wants to protect Num but Num doesn't seem to like him at all. She argues with him and makes him carry all the wood.

Kaew Sipornatta
she's annoyed with Veela and Mintah living with Sila. she thinks that they are trying to steal her sweet Sila. she has no job. Her current job is trying to steal Sila's heart and marry him. She wants to get richer. Her mom, who is like her, is trying to help her. will Sila start to like Kaew?

Chenup Srithep
Chenup had many girlfriends in the past but none have ever been like Num. To him, Num had been like a shining light to his life. He remembered liking her in the past but now they met, he likes her. He knows that Cheewin has been getting closer to her. He is trying to get Num to like him. Will it work for Chenup?

Kaan Beepayat
Soup making and photography. He's good at both but is he good at getting a love. He so far is crushless, having no crush on anyone. His friend, Ruj has a crush on Mintah but him, he has none. He never had any experience with girlfriends. Will he ever find a girl?

Veela Ateach
ever since she moved into that house, she had a crush on Sila. when she found out about the kiss between Mintah and Sila she was furious. Now she sees Mintah as trying to steal her boy, Sila. She's the loud and fun type but what happened? Is she just acting rude because of Sila?

Ruj Peunya
the first time he met Mintah was at the mall when her shirt ripped. He liked her ever since. She was like an angel to him but Sila and Mintah kissed. What is he going to do? His sister is so protective and tells him to not like her. his sister has always been there for him, through the hard and easy times. will he listen to his always-there-for-him sister or to his heart?

Author Of Don't Know How To Love:
hiiii, these are just character updates about the characters so far. enjoy :]]]

puch

sarNie Egg
Does Sila continue to read Min's? Hey will he follow her?

Veela start to show her bad attitude...!! :angry:

rukpongalex

sarNie Adult
wow! keep more coming, it's getting really into drama, with all the lovers and their decisions that they'll be making.