Don't bite my head off but this got to come out! Aum P is a mediocre actress, there I said it!

chi chi

sarNie Juvenile
I actually like Aum in comedies, sometimes to much drama for me is boring!! She had me laughing in BPLR, okay in the beginning it wasn't that great cuz she was being too proper--cuz she's not the proper nek type,but more of a fiesty one which I like about her cuz we know that she speaks fast and her being proper is just too weird!! That's why I like her in the first place, not becuz she's sexy or pretty but many of the roles she chooses as being the smart nek and her character is mostly tough. I guest I like my nek to stand up for herself and independent and most of her roles were - JSH, SSH, PPY, DermPahnRak (the one with Au Panu), Khamatep tor Noi (with Chakrit), RangRitPissawad, 2SH, RakNakara, Fah Mai, PinMook etc..most of her characters that she played had a mind for herself to think what she believed in and that's what made me drawn to her and I totally enjoyed BPLR cuz in the beginning the pek was all cocky but in the end he was wrapped around her fingers :loool:

noungning

Heartless
i think she portrays her true self on screen quite well... but when it comes to acting to be something she's not, she falls flat. ^_^

she's better being the jealous narng'rai than being narng'eak, with all the yelling and screaming, she fits those so well.

AmmatureKikyo

sarNie Adult
That is why I consider her as the Thai version of Britney Spears...u see, Britney has the look, the body, but not the singing ability (this is before she got knock up by Kevin)...Aump she has the look and the body, especailly when she's wearing the provacative clothes, and most of the viewers pay attention to that more than her ability to act..Example, if someone was to come up to u and they're wearing revealing clothes, u'll get distracted and pay less attention to what they r saying...

In other word, in the real world, majority of it just depends on just the good-look becuz it will get u farther than ur abilities can get u...As long as u have the sex appeal, u'll survive...

nangfa

sarNie Egg
i liked her alot...since i saw her crying scen of the lakorn with Aon...called pink lily...at a video rento place....after that..i've watch every lakorn of hers...except that one with tui...i think that's him....

i think the role play a very important key to her ability cuz some sucks....and the actors too...

anyhow...i'm a fan of hers since that lakorn....ps...she looked very pretty in Mae Nak

honda

sarNie Hatchling
When Aum first started out I thought she was OK for a newbie, but now that all of Thailand is crazy about her acting has gone downhill. I like that she is sooo over rated that she thinks she doesn't have to put her all into a lakorn and still be very popular and wanted for new lakorns. I have been watching lakorn for a long time and my all time favorate actresses would have to be Annt and Noon W. There hasn't been on lakorn of theirs that I thought they were not good aat portraying the charactor. Now I will have to say that I have not seen all of thir lakorn due to me disliking the storyline. For instance Kasa Naka, I just good not take all that screaming and yelling done by Noon, but still thinks she played it well. I can feel the pain of wanting to be will someone so bad that I would be welling to do just about anything. As for Aum I have seen alot of her lakorn but none that has moved me. Like a lot of you have said in here, her acting is lifeless. All she is doing is reading a line and no acting.