donna the explorer

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
^Nice job.

Haven't been in the "Your Photos" thread for quite a while lol so I am late. I wish I had the money and travel to Hong Kong and all the places you have visited.
thanks! ^_^ I'm still experimenting with my lomo cam.
HK is a good place for shopping (you can bargain at some shops :p) Macau as well but they mostly have high-end designer stuff -_- I instantly became broke in Macau lol
but for me, Bangkok is the best shopping place :)

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
INJECTION WEEK! lol
so this week our clinical instructors taught us how to administer medicine through the parenteral route :) it hurts a lot but it was hella fun!!! :lol:

this is my arm :) skin testing (Intradermal route) courtesy of my partner
she inserted the needle too deep at first try so she had to repeat it again lol

this is my partner's arm
skin testing done by ME! ^_^ the needle slid out at my first try so I repeated it as well lol

we didn't took a pic while doing the Intramuscular route coz it hurts so much... my entire arm was numb for a few minutes! damn! it's all because of that triple distilled water -_-

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
Ouch! That does look like it hurts. :lol:
it hurts A LOT! especially the IM injection -_-
I was deaf for a couple of seconds coz of the pain... lol

holy gawd, dumpling! u guys get to inject each other with stuff for real?? what kind of class is this?!
LOL
we do...it's for my RLE (Related Learning Experience) class
I'm taking up Nursing so we practice ALL the things that nurses do in the hospital :)

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
yup! LOL our clinical instructors wanted us to feel what our patient feels if we're going to perform injection to them -_-

a while ago, we learned how to insert a urinary catheter LOL
oh boy, that was hella hard! and I even had a MALE PATIENT :ph34r:
good thing we've used a dummy this time, or else I'd probably just stare at my patient's you-know-what :blush: :lol:
forgot to take pictures but I'll try to take some on monday coz some of my classmates are not yet through with the demonstrations :)

nikki1786

LizQuen
LOL... i wonder if your injection partner misplace it by injection-ing you... XD
my cousin had the worst experience during their INJECTION WEEK. it was normal for my cousin to curse his partner hahaha by misplacing the needle XD lol

anyways, i thought you would gather pictures for your charity working or medic missions or something because a lot of people suffered from KETSANA flood last weekend.

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
I've already donated some of my old clothes and canned goods through our school... we don't have classes today coz the faculty in all departments are busy repacking our donations and they'll be heading to Manila tomorrow :)

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
BANDAGING!! lol
when you look at it, it seems easy to do but we are trained to do the bandaging on each of the body part in less than 30 seconds... -_-

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
NEW PICS!
went to HK last March 28-30 with my sister, brother-in-law and my little niece. it's the best time to go to HK during this month coz the climate is nice. it's not too cold and it's not too hot
here are a few pics we've taken using my Nikon D3000 :lol: pictures were resized

strolling around Canton road

at a Chinese resto

so far, it's the BEST beef noodle soup that I've had :D

Madame Tussauds Wax Museum

Avenue of Stars/Victoria Harbour

HK Disneyland

Ocean Park

waiting for my sister :lol:

anan

sarNie Adult
Very nice pictures.... ^_^

why u eat ur hotdog & french fries with plastic gloves ??? no restroom/toilet around to wash ur hands ???
not good for the environment :p

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
ahaha that looks like a lot of fun donna.. hehe..

AHHHHHHHH PANDA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! KAWAIII!!!!!

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
Very nice pictures.... ^_^

why u eat ur hotdog & french fries with plastic gloves ??? no restroom/toilet around to wash ur hands ???
not good for the environment :p
thanks! :)
there is a restroom near that area but I saw everyone using plastic gloves so I used it as well :lol:

ahaha that looks like a lot of fun donna.. hehe..

AHHHHHHHH PANDA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! KAWAIII!!!!!
very fun but tiring as well :)
can't wait to go back to HK! lol

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
holy crap, looks like so much fun! everyone is traveling everywhere! i'm jealous!! and gosh, who is that adorable little child posing in the pictures with you...your brother?