Dome Pakorn and girlfriend have broken up

jennaloveu

sarNie Juvenile
I don't think Dome is a player cause if he was a player then he wouldn't came out and announced to everyone that he had a girlfriend ,when everyone was rooting for him and ploy. He could've just kept playing with all the girls he wants but he didn't. I always feel like when celebrity brakes up people tend to think that the men always did something wrong. When love is not right then it's not right. Dome and Paint are just not for each other. And Dome i hope he find the right girl for him. I feel like his love life is kind of pitiful. I want him to be happy. And Piant i hope she find the right guy for her 2. She was a good girl in my opinion. I didn't like it when people say bad things about her like she's ugly just because they want Dome-ploy to be together again.

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
I don't think Dome is a player cause if he was a player then he wouldn't came out and announced to everyone that he had a girlfriend ,when everyone was rooting for him and ploy. He could've just kept playing with all the girls he wants but he didn't. I always feel like when celebrity brakes up people tend to think that the men always did something wrong. When love is not right then it's not right. Dome and Paint are just not for each other. And Dome i hope he find the right girl for him. I feel like his love life is kind of pitiful. I want him to be happy. And Piant i hope she find the right guy for her 2. She was a good girl in my opinion. I didn't like it when people say bad things about her like she's ugly just because they want Dome-ploy to be together again.
That's true, I mean he's a big flirt not necessarly a player. But he has good looks so it's likely to happen.

I just hope there really wan't a 3rd wheel, I hate when break-ups are caused cuz of that.

fun

Expired Sarnie
He goes through women like there's no tomorrow. I think he has issues with commitments. I don't think he is a player either but he is the type that doesn't seem like he would want to settle. Being a player is when you have multiple girls/guys on the sideline and use them. Different from cheating, that is when you have a girlfriend and you play with other girls. Now that would make you a player and a cheater lol

Anyways I am not a Dome-Ploy shipper but Paint was never really the girl for him. I saw this coming already so that's no surprise.

methinee

sarNie Juvenile
I totally agreed. I hope they find their "best" persons for them.

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
lol she looks like a little girl. what if it was her fault, a gold digger? lol hahahah JK
he looks too mature for her. he was STUPID to let Ploy go.

Why did Ploy and Dome broke up?

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
Why did Ploy and Dome broke up?
This is off topic from Dome and Paint but since you asked...

Dome broke up with her, there's a lot of different rumors so here's a clip of Ploy talking about it:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MXdi5rc5Q24&feature=player_embedded

credits to padmenu @youtube

Waterlily95

sarNie Egg
Pretty boys are all like dome -.-" ... Flirts , play , Cheat ... I wish some day they will learn their lesson -.-" stupid jerks these days are "dumbass" ... ( sorry for using has words ) ...
:D