Dome cheating on Ploy again?

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
I really care less about if he cheated on her or not because both of them are always cheating on each other on and off its so annoying as much as I do love them together :rolleyes: The cheating has gotta stop or they need to just stop seeing each other, seriously. This is such an odd couple.

ChenrukNote

Goddess
So the article says that Dome is seeing a girl name Boh thats age 19 and she was a contestant in Miss Thailand Universe 2008 but she only made it into the top 12. So the paparazzis try contacting Dome but he will not return calls and gave news that he wants a break from the industry because he's bored, so instead they contacted Boh and she said that yes its true she knows Dome when they met in Chiang Mai because Dome is a friend of a friend. However, she and Dome are nothing more then friends. So then they ask her what about the news that he goes drop you off at the Miss Thailand Universe pageant, is that true or not? Boh answers no its not true and that of course Dome does not pick her up or drop her off because the pageant does not allow outsiders to enter. Boh claims that the news between her and Dome are just people gossiping.

Credits to my awesome thai text translator lol.

water500cc

sarNie Egg
interesting...but really..i don't care...as long as they are happy..
we see stars breaking up all the time..it's really none of our business...they are human...ppl cheat
that's life

mizzm

sarNie Egg
interesting...but really..i don't care...as long as they are happy..
we see stars breaking up all the time..it's really none of our business...they are human...ppl cheat
that's life
yes, indeed, it just goes to show how they too are just 'normal' behind all the glitz and glamour of the entertainment industry