Dome and Ploy

lovelana

sarNie Egg
I feel so sad that its really over for them. I just think that they are the best couple. They look so perfect together. and also thier so open about thier love. feel so sorry for Ploy,she sounds and looks so sad,makes me want to cry......
Does anyone have any pictures of them together? if you do please post it
thank you heaps

*UPDATE*

They are officially back together again. It was confirmed by Dao Kra Jai. Ploy was seen as his concert quite a few times. She gave him flowers and was showing up to support him. Dome admitted that the news about their break up got the best of him and that he realized that he can't let her go. They've been together for 3 years now and it is hard to find someone who can relate to them. And he didn't want to comment on the third person (who was involved on their break-up.

mizzm

sarNie Egg
Here's a few pics of them back in their happier days together at a magazine photo shoot in no particular order.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Yes, they were a perfect couple unlike other couples I've seen. I actually felt like they had true affection towards each other, unlike other couples i see around the industry. At first Ploy denied the whole thing but Dome came out and said it's over. I guess Ploy didn't want it to be over. I will always remember them as the sweet heart couple. Thank you for the wonderful pictures.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
They say that there's a 3rd and 4th person to this. One of it is Mart and i forgot the other person's name.

SunStar

sarNie Elites
what a pity.... i seriously thought they were going to get married some day... so sad...

STIMA

thai celebs always breaking up! and there's always someone comin inbetween. its like thai lakorn or what lol.
they look really cute together in the pictures.

Muddie Murda

smile...
OMG they were like THE PERFECT couple. They were number 1 on my list followed by Noon and dammit his name just slipped. Hahaha

I hope they do get back together T__T they look sooo perfect together!

Simmaly

sarNie Egg
They are officially back together again. It was confirmed by Dao Kra Jai. Ploy was seen as his concert quite a few times. She gave him flowers and was showing up to support him. Dome admitted that the news about their break up got the best of him and that he realized that he can't let her go. They've been together for 3 years now and it is hard to find someone who can relate to them. And he didn't want to comment on the third person (who was involved on their break-up.

bugsy

sarNie Adult
Thats soo sweet. :rolleyes: Glad to hear they're back together. Let's celebrate!?? :D

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
As much as I like them back together, something doesn't feel right at all. Something's missing. I feel kinda empty. Is it really true? Are they really, really together? Did they come back because they love each other or they came back because of the citizens? Will they last? I hope so.

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
They are so cuttte together , dome looks HOT and ploy is sooo fricken preetty! =) Glad that they're back together =) I love their photoshooots how cutttttteee! Aahhhh

Susie

sarNie Adult
yeah my sis told me that they r back together cuz her tour guide guy in thailand news the 411 on all the stars.