Dokfah Yar Jai

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
i read this at pau jin jong webboard and the fans said that she will have one more lakorn before she go study abroad......
they said the p'ek will either be vee or vier.......

Mai*

sarNie Elites
Num and Poo have a lakorn together, but its' not this one, it's for Katana titled "Fah Yung Mee Tawan Hua Jai Chun Yung Mee Tur"

Azlisakhmer

sarNie Adult
again? she going 2 study abroad where? is her and cee still together?

Ana

sarNie Adult
Amy and Cee are still 2gether. It is Poo that will be studying aboard. The first few reply was referring to Poo.
She was rumor to be in this lakorn 1st but then they changed to Amy K and Kade.

Azlisakhmer

sarNie Adult
Thank you Ana i thought u were talking about amy. But it's jus haven't heard about amy and cee in the press so i thought something went up. Why can't the pek be someone else tho

Ana

sarNie Adult
Np!! U dun like Kade?
I wish Amy and Cee would star 2gether in a new lakorn. As much as I like Kade but I dun mind if they replace him with Cee..LOL>>

Azlisakhmer

sarNie Adult
it's not that i don't like kade Ana he good and all but their last lakorn wasn't that interesting. And yes i agree wit you i want Amy and Cee play in a lakorn together or at least wit an actor she hasn't played wit before that all. Do we have summary on this lakorn i wanna c if it's interesting?

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
ya wasn't impress with their recent lakorn..but love them in their 1st..mayb they don;t wanna overload us on Cee/Amy...

Ana

sarNie Adult
Kade/Amy Star in Dance Mai Suer Luey Rak back in 2003 and now airing Mod Sai Hua Jai Zaa.

I actually like their witch lakorn. It's so funny and they got chemistry.

chakrit_Y

sarNie Juvenile
currently watching this lakorn right now and from the previews from the opening credits looks its gonna be comedy... amy looks soo cute!!! o yea.. i like how kade and amy meet right at the beginning.. so it doesn't take like two or three episodes for them to meet each other..

vannitda

sarNie Hatchling
its romantic comedy. I finished watching episode 1 and its good. I dont know if i will be watching this lakorn though because from the look of it N'ek will become poor later on. Her father's business seems to have been ruin and so n'ek became p'ek's maid? This is just a theory though, because i saw the video and stuff.

N'ek and p'ek is rich but n'ek looks down on poor people. N'ek doesnt believe p'ek is rich and thinks that p'ek is just playing rich. She doesn't know p'ek was rich in the beginning until later on in the episode. Oh n'ek's aunt is funny and so is p'ek's parent. i like them.

thats all. haha! im not good at summarizing. thats all that i remembered. haha!