Dok Fah Kaew Tah
Pinky | Aum | Yard | Cee​

Characters:
Pinky as Dokfah
Aum as Niran
Yard as Kaewtah
Cee as Athitarn

Synopsis:
Dokfah is the daughter of a rich man. She thinks that her father is bad, so she runs away. On the way, she meets Kaewtah, a village girl. Kaewtah invites Dokfah to live with her. Dokfah agrees, since she has nowhere else to go. Dokfah lives with She learns the ways of the village people. When Dokfah's father hears of his daughter's disappearance, he makes everyone go searching. Athitarn, Dokfah's supposed fiance, finds Dokfah. Dokfah refuses, so Kaewtah invites Athitarn to live with her family. When Kaewtah's father sees Athitarn, he tells Kaewtah to "take this man out of the house". When Dokfah and Athitarn go back, they are told to marry. Dokfah refuses, so she has to marry Athitarn's brother: Niran. Stay tuned for what happens next (or then again, read the full summary).

Full Summary:*do not read unless you think that knowing the whole storyline will not ruin the story itself. I'm going to make it harder to read so people won't read it.*

Dokfah is the daughter of a rich man, but she is not happy with the way her father is treating everyone, so she decides to run away. On the way, she meets Kaewtah, a girl from another village. They find out that Dokfah is actually only 2 years older than Kaewtah. Dokfah and Kaewtah live in the village as Dokfah learns the ways of normal people: the way of the poor. Back in the manor, Dokfah’s father is sending people outside to search for his missing daughter. He calls Athitarn, Dokfah’s ‘supposed’ fiance. When he hears of this, he is quick on the case. When he finally spots Dokfah walking with Kaewtah in a market, he stops them. Dokfah refuses to go back, but Athitarn sees a glimmer in Kaewtah’s eyes. For Athitarn and Kaewtah, it is love at first sight. But Dokfah’s father can never find out about this secret, or everyone is doomed forever. Kaewtah invites Athitarn into their home. Her father recognizes him immediately, telling him to get out of their house. Kaewtah finds out later that Athitarn is in fact the son of the man who is trying to make Kaewtah and her village move from their land. She grows to hate Athitarn and Dokfah immediately. When told to move, Athitarn and Dokfah obey. On their way back into the city, Athi-tarn invites Dokfah to his hotel. There, they meet Athitarn’s brother, Niran. Niran had just come back from studying in England, and was Athitarn’s younger brother. Dokfah hated Niran immediately. He was harsh, annoying, and had no manners. But when Dokfah was asked about her engagement with Athitarn, she refuses once more. Even though she was a-ok with Athitarn right now, she knew that in Athitarn’s heart, all he was thinking of was Kaewtah. So, Dokfah had to marry Niran instead. She obeys, happy to help out her friend…even though it meant her freedom, forever. Dokfah and Athitarn team up and try to help convince their parents to stop making people move out of their land. However, both parents would not listen. As Kaewtah rummages through her belongings, she spots Dokfah’s forgotten necklace with the beautiful pearl. Once Kaewtah’s dad sees it, he cries immediately. He tells Kaewtah not to ever take the necklace out ever again, that it was a curse. When Dokfah goes back to the village and talks to Kaewtah, they find out that they are very similar, liking the same things and acting the same way. Dokfah explains of everything that had happened, and Kaewtah forgives the both of them. To go to the city in search for Athitarn, Kaewtah lies to her father and runs off with Dokfah. When they arrive, Dokfah takes Kaewtah into her home and makes everyone treat Kaewtah as if she were royalty. When Dokfah sends Kaewtah over to Athitarn’s apartment, she is called back home right away. Her maid stated that it was an emergency. It was pre-honeymoon time, and Niran took Dokfah to his private resort island. There, he tortues and annoys her until she cries everyday. When family call to check, he says that they are having quite a splendid time. As for Kaewtah and Athitarn, they live together at the apartment. Athitarn took his new girlfriend to the mall, to the amusement park, and to the museums. This was an all new experience for Kaewtah, and she liked it very much indeed. When all of them come back, it is time for Dokfah and Niran’s wedding. Both of them are not happy. Using this time as an announcement for his own fiance, Athitarn tells everyone of Kaewtah.When the wedding is over, his parents are very mad. They were forbidden to marry each other. Dokfah learns to love Niran, despite their daily arguments and harsh remarks. When Dokfah goes to visit Kaewtah, both of them hears a truth that had never been opened up to them before: they were actually sisters, and that Dokfah’s parents really had twins, but then something happened. The only thing that reminded Kaewtah’s ‘dad’ of that was Dokfah’s necklace. It was the exact same one that Kaewtah had when he found her. They ask for an explaination for Dokfah’s parents and find out that Dokfah’s some-what evil aunt, Lisah, stole Kaewtah. Dokfah’s parents did everything to try to find their other daughter, but they simply couldn’t so they gave up. They had never been to the countryside before so they didn’t think that their daughter would be there. Dokfah’s parents invited Kaewtah and her ‘parents’ to come live with them in the big mansion, and Kaewtah convinced her ‘parents’ to say yes, but her ‘parents’ were not going to go. She was now part of the household. Therefore, she was not poor anymore. Added to that, Dokfah’s parents had convinced Athitarn’s parents that they should stop making the people move away from that area. As for Athitarn, after he tells his dad that Dokfah and Kaewtah are sisters, they are allowed to marry. All four of them go to the countryside and to Kaewtah’s house. Um, “they lived happily ever after” …THE END.

Prologue:
At the Sritrangkul estate… | 2:00 PM

Dokfah stuffed all of her clothes into the cashmere luggage bag so carelessly it was somewhat scary. She was not going to live in this horrible place any longer. As she packed, she heard the sound of her maid and her driver. They were arguing, as usual. This time, it was about who was closer to the master and mistress, Dokfah’s parents. This is perfect… Dokfah though, smiling to herself. They were too distracted; they will not see her escape. Just at that moment, Dokfah overheard something that made her work faster than ever: her dad had just called that he would be home in 15 minutes. It was the 15 minutes of truth; if Dokfah managed to cross over the gates, she was safe. However, if she didn’t pass those gates…she was in for A LOT of trouble.

Scene 1:
Somewhere on the road | 2:45 PM

She was out and on a bus going somewhere. There, she spots another girl sitting all by herself. Dokfah scoots closer to the girl. “Hello, I’m Chadalynn Sritrangkul, but people call me Dokfah. Honestly, I don’t know why though. I guess people thought of my real name as ‘boring’ or something. It’s just always been this way…”

Kaewtah smiled up to Dokfah. “Hello, I’m Kaewtah. My real name is Sunisa, but no one ever calls me that.” She turnes around. “Um are you going to my village?”

Dokfah shakes her head as if she were in a trance. “I don’t really know where I’m going. I just ran away from home…” She looks down onto the floor.

Kaewtah raises an eyebrow. “Hopefully you won’t cal me nosy but…umm why did you run away…?”

Dokfah let those tears run down her face. “My dad, he’s…”

“Yes…?”

“He’s just too much. I’m not an animal, he can’t keep me in that house and make me pretend as if I don’t know about all the bad things he’s doing.”

Kaewtah sighs. “That happened to my brother once, he got so mad at my father for somewhat ‘sacrificing’ the chicken…but now they’re ok together.”

“Thanks, but I don’t think my life will end in a happy story. It’s so much more than that. I don’t think it’ll go away as your story did.”

“Have faith, Dokfah. Your father can’t be that bad…”

Dokfah smiles. “Hah, he is that bad. Seriously, he is.”

“How about your mother?”

“She doesn’t usually meddle with these things. She gets so annoyed when she sees a thing like this, she just walks away.”

Kaewtah fell silent.

Dokfah turns to her new friend. “Why are you so quiet, Kaewtah?”

“Uh, it’s nothing.”

“C’mon, we’re friends now, right? It’s best to express everything out.” She pauses. “Is it something about your mom that’s bothering you?”

“Kind of…but not really, it really isn’t my mother’s fault she died.”

Dokfah regretted asking Kaewtah that question the moment she heard the word died. She didn’t mean to meddle.

Kaewtah saw the look on Dokfah’s face. “No really, it’s ok. You didn’t know…”

Dokfah smiled. “So, where’s your village?”

“I think it’s about 6 hours away from here. I came to Bangkok to visit my cousin.”

“Your father doesn’t mind?"

“I don’t think he minds. When I told him, he didn’t say anything…”

"You are so lucky. My dad goes CRAZY when I'm not home."

"So, do you want to come to my village? I think my parents won't mind..."

Dokfah smiles. "Umm, sure. If I can..."

fun

Expired Sarnie
I love when country meets city theme plot! It's funny, cute and I never get bored of it even though some lakorns are very similar!

Kaewtah is so generous but it's hard to image Yard's face. Ahahaha as you can tell I am not a fan of Yard but that won't stop me from reading!!! Please do continue.

Scene 2:
At Kaewtah's village | 5: 25 PM

Kaewtah turns to Dokfah, uttering apologies. "I'm so sorry it took this long, Dokfah."

Dokfah smiles. "It's ok, I don't really mind. So do you have any brothers and sisters?"

"Nope, none."

"Hah, I don't have any either. Sometimes it makes me feel so lonely."

Kaewtah nods. She takes Dokfah's hand and leads her new friend through her village, settling on the biggest cottage to the right of the small village. "Here we are. I'm sorry if it's not as convenient as your house in the big city..."

Dokfah giggles. "I'll be fine." She turns, her face suddenly very frightened.

Kaewtah raises an eyebrow. "What is it, Dokfah?"

"I, uh...forgot."

"Yes?"

"I forgot my bag on the car..." She turns towards the way they came. "Do you think they'll still be there?"

Kaewtah shakes her head. "They go right to the next village after they drop people off..."

"...what am I going to wear?"

"You can wear my clothes. Now, let's go in. I think my dad's waiting for me."

Just at that moment, someone calls outside. "Kaewtah, is that you?"

"Yes Dad, it's me...and my friend, Dokfah."

"Oh, ok. Well, take her in. We don't want the mosquitos biting your friend now, do we?"

Kaewtah smiled. "Of course not, Dad."

Tohmin came down the ladder. "You need me to help you and your friend carry anything?"

Kaewtah shook her head. "I left my clothing at Jae Maew's apartment while Dokfah...well, she forgot her bag on the bus."

"Oh, tough luck. Well...Kaewtah can lend you clothes, right darling?"

Kaewtah nods. "Yep, Dad. Well, let's go inside now. Is Na Daoreung here?"

"Nope, she went already. Said she had some things to 'discuss' with her son."

"Pee San?"

Tomin nods. "No, her other son. Anyways, we can talk inside." He leads Kaewtah and Dokfah into the cottage. "Dokfah, make yourself feel at home."

"Ka, Loong-" She turns to Kaewtah questioningly.

"...Tomin."

Dokfah smiles nervously. "Thanks ka, Loong Tomin."

Tomin nods. "Ok now, go take showers, both of you! Before it becomes too dark."

Dokfah turns to Kaewtah. "Too dark?" She looks around.

"Yep, someone did something to our lights. I think it must be the other village getting even."

"Oh..." Dokfah screens the place. "Where's the bathroom?"

Kaewtah points. "To your right, Dokfah. Let me get you clothes, ok?"

Dokfah nods. "When will the bus come back?"

Kaewtah comes back with clothes. "Umm, I think in 2 days. That's what usually happens..."

Dokfah goes to the bathroom and takes a shower. When she comes out, Kaewtah does the same.

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
awww it's so good how they are so nice to dokfah....even if she forgot her clothes and everything....great update :D

Scene 3:
Suvanabhumi Airport | Around 6 o'clock (pm)

Athitarn turns to his driver, sighing. When was Niran going to get here? "Are you sure Niran is supposed to arrive at 6, Sak?"

Sak nods. "Yes, Khun Athitarn." He turns to the information counter. "Excuse me, but has flight TG 717 landed yet?"

The information counter worker quickly typed away onto her desktop, clicking on this and that. She looks up at Sak. "The flight from New York has delayed for 4 hours because of a storm."

Athitarn sighs. "Sak, I need to help Dokfah's dad look for her! I don't want to be late now, do I?"

Sak nods. "Yes, of course your fiance's disappearance is bad, but Khun Suchart has ordered for you to pick up Khun Niran."

"I know, ok?" Athitharn walks over to a bench and sits there, cursing to himself. Why today?

------------------------

On the Volkswagon Caravelle car | 10:15 PM

Niran turns to his elder brother. "P'Athitarn, did you wait for a long time?"

Athitarn turns to his brother, annoyed. "Shut up, ok Niran? I'm not in the mood for conversations..."

Niran raises an eyebrow. "What's wrong, P'Athitharn?"

Athitarn snaps, his eyes bulging. "I SAID SHUT UP!"

Niran shrugs. "Ok, fine. Whatever..." He rolls his eyes. "Not like I cared."

"Sak, take drop Niran home and then we'll go searching, ok?"

Sak nods. "Of course, Khun Athitarn."

"Good." Athitarn turns and faces outside, daydreaming.

Niran pokes his head to Sak, whispering. "What's up with P'Athitarn?"

"Oh, his fiance, Dokfah, is missing..."

Niran thinks back for a second. "Fiance? I never knew P'Athitarn had a fiance."

"He got engaged about 2 months ago, and now she ran away from home."

Niran chuckles. "She probably didn't want to marry him."

Athitarn turns, clearly hearing EVERYTHING Niran had said. "Don't mess with me, ok?"

"FYI, I was NOT messing with you, BIG BROTHER."

"Of course you weren't, right? You're always the nice boy."

"Nice? I wouldn't describe myself as that anyday."

"Good that you know yourself well enough." Athitarn turns to Sak. "Are we there yet?"

Sak nods. "Nearly, nearly kub."

This time, it was Niran who answered. "Good, I can't stand a boring brother..."

Athitarn turns and stares at Niran, as if he were to kill his younger brother.

Scene 4:
Market | The next morning...

Dokfah turns to Kaewtah, who smiles at her. "Kaewtah, what are we trying to buy?"

Kaewtah laughs. "You don't know anything, do you?"

Dokfah tries to laugh along, but inside she feels real bad for being a parasite to Kaewtah's family. "...I'm sorry."

Kaewtah raises an eyebrow, smiling. "Don't feel sorry, ok? I was just joking na. I didn't mean anything."

"But it's true, I do know nothing..."

"Come on! Everyone knows something, right?"

"...I guess. So, what are we buying?"

Kaewtah looks down onto a scribbled list, reading from it. "Some tomatoes, lettuce, eggs, mushroom, and chilli."

Dokfah nods. "What are you guys making?"

Kaewtah's eyes were wide. "I completely forgot!!!"

Dokfah raises an eyebrow. "...forgot what?"

"I forgot to tell you that we're having a party today!"

Dokfah smiles. "Cool. So, what are you guys making?"

"I think it's Tom Yum Koong. But then again, we don't really have shrimp here. It's so expensive..."

"How much does it cost?"

Kaewtah raises an eyebrow. "Per kilogram?"

Dokfah nods.

"I think right now, it's like 50 baht. And guess what? We have like 20+ guests coming."

"You can use my money, Kaewtah."

Kaewtah thinks for a moment. "Would it be ok?"

"Of course! I'm living in your house, eating your food, and wearing your clothes! I'd be glad to contribute."

"How much do you have with you then?"

Dokfah digs for her wallet. Thank god I had my wallet in my hand, otherwise it would still be on that bus. She counts her money. "With me, I have like 5,000 baht, but if you need more and there's an ATM close by, I can get you more if you want."

Kaewtah's eyes became wide. "5,000 baht? Are you like some hiso?"

"Uh, I don't really know. All I know is that my dad is overprotective, I'm engaged to someone I dislike, and that I just ran away from home. So, do you want me to get more money?"

"You can't; we don't have an ATM here."

Dokfah looks around. "Oh..."

"Oh ya, if you are a hiso, then why do you have such a Thai name?"

Dokfah thinks for a moment. "I don't know actually. My mom once told me that Chadalynn the monks named me; my middle name, Aiyarin, my aunts and uncles helped pick for me; and, for my nick name, they said that my grandmother named me. I guess she's oldern."

"Hah, oldern?"

Dokfah smiles. "I guess...anyways, how about your name?"

"There's nothing to it, really...Sunisa my aunt named me that, and like Kaewtah, well my mom was blind before she died so..."

"Oh, sorry for asking again. I didn't know."

"Its ok, Dokfah. I didn't mind. Anyways, let's go buy stuff ok?"

Dokfah nods, handing Kaewtah her money.

Kaewtah shakes her head. "We don't need all, really."

Dokfah smiles. "Its ok, just in case."

"Ok, thanks na Dokfah."

"Welcome!"

fun

Expired Sarnie
Kaewtah is such a down to earth girl. I love her character. She is so sincere and kind. I doubt that there is such a person like her that exist. Ahahahaha! :lol:

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
kaewtah is really down to earth...dokfah is nice to give her their money...at least she trusts them that kaewtah and them will not steal her money (card)<--good people :D

Scene 5:
Niran and Athitarn's home | 8:00 AM

Niran sits at the dining table, across from his brother. Athitarn was really mad at him this time; and the truth was that he didn't even mean it... "I'm sorry, P'Athitarn. I didn't mean to..."

Athitarn turned his head away, clearly satisfied that his brother felt the guilt.

Their dad, Delok, walked into the dining room. He was dressed in a dark blue suit and black shoes. He saw right away the tension between his two sons. Was it because yesterday he had forbid Athitarn to go looking for his fiance, Chadalynn?

Niran raised his eyes to meet his dad's. "Mornin', Dad."

Delok nodded, smiling slightly. He turns to Athitarn. "Athitarn...?"

Athitarn turns away, annoyed. He forfully says, "Can I PLEASE go looking for Dokfah now, Dad?"

Delok nods, opening his mouth to talk before his son left the room. "Bring your brother with you, ok?'

Niran turns to to his father. "Can I like NOT go?"

Delok nods. "Ok, fine but where are you going then, Niran?"

"...to see my friends?"

"Don't you want to meet your future sister in law?"

Niran shakes his head. "Nope."

Athitarn shoots Niran a bloody stare as he decends down the other flight of stairs down to the parking lot of his mansion. Without turning back, he got into the car and signaled for Sak to drive.

Sak raised an eyebrow. "Where to?"

"Anywhere; think of anywhere she could be..."

"But where is anywhere?"

"Where do you think she would be?"

Sak thought for a moment. "She probably went somewhere far away from her home, right? Otherwise her parents would've found her already..."

"True...how about the countryside? I remember her telling me that her grandmother used to bring her to their old house in MaeHongSorn."

Sak's eyes were wide. "We're driving to MaeHongSorn?"

Athitarn nods. "Of course. You got a problem with that?"

Sak shakes his head. "Of course not, Khun Athitarn."

Athitarn pulls down the window and pokes his head out. "Pah Lek, where are you?"

A second later, a old woman with wrinkles appeared. "Yes, Khun Athitarn?"

"Pack me some clothes and bring them to the car. Tell Dad and Niran I'll be gone for a day or two."

Lek nods, hurrying away... Where is the little master off to now? Oh, trouble...