Dok Som See Thong(Broadcast thai)

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
Epi 12 was good because of Louis. I cried with him. I didnt watch first part. Did his mom got killed? Can someone tell me what he said to his father?

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Epi 12 was good because of Louis. I cried with him. I didnt watch first part. Did his mom got killed? Can someone tell me what he said to his father?
yes his mum got kill in the 1st part the dad knew she had an affair with that doctor so
command his house guard to chuck her in the deep devil well.

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
yes his mum got kill in the 1st part the dad knew she had an affair with that doctor so
command his house guard to chuck her in the deep devil well.
Thanks Alice! Wow, that is so sad. I feel bad for Louis!

Vanndii

sarNie Adult
Last night epi, Louis just broke my heart. I am not sure, if he himself would have some kind of psycho illness?

cecilia

Staff member
seems like Louis will find out the truth tomorrow! he had gut feeling today when Aun told him about his affair with Chom.

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
im happy that Louis knows the affair bout Aun and Chom... so he can sort of forget her ish..
Chomp is targeting Louis next.... she doesnt even care about the baby... she wanted to trap Aun with
his baby, but it didnt work out at the end

tinah

sarNie Coma
omg, i like the sound of Dok Som See Thong 2. it sounds even more intense and whoever is playing "Rinlada" will be even worst than Reya which rumors are speculating around that it will be Anne. i can tell you this, karma will finally hit Reya! i dont want to spoil it for everyone..this is making me more juiced! the thing is, i dont want anne to play as "Rinlada" or be in the lakorn at all. shes too evil and i dont want to hate her like i did with araya..

so rumor has it that Anne-Aff will be in the 2nd part but writer is not even done with the novel yet so i doubt that the cast is chosen..maybe it was just a suggestion

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
omg, i like the sound of Dok Som See Thong 2. it sounds even more intense and whoever is playing "Rinlada" will be even worst than Reya which rumors are speculating around that it will be Anne. i can tell you this, karma will finally hit Reya! i dont want to spoil it for everyone..this is making me more juiced! the thing is, i dont want anne to play as "Rinlada" or be in the lakorn at all. shes too evil and i dont want to hate her like i did with araya..

so rumor has it that Anne-Aff will be in the 2nd part but writer is not even done with the novel yet so i doubt that the cast is chosen..maybe it was just a suggestion
whose Rinlada?

cecilia

Staff member
^person in the 3 installment to this series -- i guess she'll be more s*utty than Raeya. i don't want to see Aff in such role lol (am i being too selfish?)

tinah

sarNie Coma
Rinlada will be the new character in part 2. her and Khun Nai #2 are close because shes in dept to Rinlada, so she had an agreement with Rinlada's by trying to get with Khun Yai in order to take over his property.

as for Aff, if she's in part 2 as well than her role might be the Chinese female spy. her role isn't gonna be slutty because she will be the one who reveal Rinlada's plan..so you can say shes the n'ek but her role is pretty minor compare to Rinladas.

i must say part 2 is CRAZY..so much going on and much surprises..i cant wait til start making it..

thanks to anony for the brief decription

Khun Yai is, yet again, going to have a new love interest? And I'd like to see Khun Nai #2 go down now.

cecilia

Staff member
if she's not playing someone sleeping around then okay -- i'll watch for her -- i already can't stand Chom in here so if she were to do something similar to Chom here .. i'll be pulling every strings of my hair out for sure!

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
I hate Araya's character in here! I wish I could jump in to the computer and stopped her when she kissed Louis. :numchuck:

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
Finally donut will find out that Aun is cheating on her with Fah. I feel so bad for her, stupid Aun and Fah. I hate Fah so much for doing that to Donut, and seriously even if Aun admits it he will get no sympathy from me.

Here's a clip of episode 14, and transition. Scroll down, it's after Vier and Jui translation.

http://iheartlakorns.com/2011/05/a-week-of-revelation-for-sudkhet-and-khun-dee/

Credit to Lynn Thai blog

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Oh damn another Sai Soke disaster. Someone has committed suicide when watching this lakorn, and this time its an adult. Instead of banning this lakorn for children i think they should think about the effect this is having for adults.

http://j-dimanh.com/daracandy/?p=1202