Dok Ruk Rim Tang [Exact]

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
at least wiew is better looking than ella....omg can't wait...hope there will be more news on this lakorn...anywase...can't believe fang is n'rai...though its also interesting to see her as one too...

remem

sarNie Hatchling
Off topic:

Bie's New Single from the 4th album

[first new single] "It's alright"

will be released on Dec 16, 2009.

[The Album will be released on Feb 2010.]

kab hnub

sarNie Hatchling
Vill can pass as a guy now! haha! :p

Glad Bie's having another single soon...Fit Hua Jai was great, with all the Fans dancing with him. Thanks Remem!

Off Topic:

Ay, Jeeja, I like ur banner, so creative! :D

tik_aom_luver

sarNie Adult
Even thou my love fang will be the na'rai, i'll still watch it for her. I'm so heartbroken that they're gnna split my HUAJAI SILA couple apart. Gosh, just thinking abt it, breaks my heart but oh well. Fang's still as beautiful as ever. I just hope she does an amazing job which from the preview, looks like she'll do just fine as a na'rai. LOL Like i said, THIS BETTER BE THE LAST LAKORN SHE PLAYS NA'RAI!!!!!!!! =))) i love you fang. hehehehe

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
Just love Vill, whatever role she takes, she got this beautiful profile of face and very nice nose and cute face that any mothers would love to have as a daughter.....If I ever have a daughter I would love to have a cute daughter like Vill where she looks adorable and act as her age....now that I have a son that I wish he is nice looking as Son Yuk because they both look so fresh and cute as a couple...

kab hnub

sarNie Hatchling
^^^LOL, you can go have kids anywhere you want, but not in here.

Thanks Jeeja, the trialer is more clear, Vill looks better a guy than she is a girl. :p Fang is so Hot with her role!

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
^Yeah! I agree with you, I wish he get to play pra'ek again...

O is so handsome and cute...I can't wait to see O play with Toey.

kab hnub

sarNie Hatchling
I like fang better

Me too. They need to give here some better role. At least she can cry beautifully and still look real, Vill's crying is just plain ugly!

Yeah, I agreed, they need to start giving O some better roles too, dude can act more than Son in many ways, even Fluke the star 5 too.

SokLaHote

sarNie Adult
When Fang started out as a new actress, she did a way better job at acting than Vill can. Vill's performance has yet to impressed me. I wish Fang or Ann to be the nang'ek but I guess they are trying to promote Vill. Please someone give her some more acting lessons. Teach her how to cry onscreen and get people, the viewers, to cry with her and not fast forward. Then again Janie T. hasn't mastered it yet either. Nonetheless I'll still be watching because of Bie. It hurts to watch Fang and Bie in a lakorn together and she's not the leading lady. Ouch! Whose idea was this? This is going to be hard to watch when Hua Jai Sila is one of my favorites. Why oh why OH WHY.....? :angry: :(

Azlisakhmer

sarNie Adult
It was tragedy to hear that Bie and Fang aren't pairing up. Vill has the look but here acting skills is still not improving. I can't wait to see O and Toey couple. O is such a great actor I'm a huge fan they need to give him a chance.

jeeja

Miss SMILES :D
^^^She has the looks, but it isn't long lasting like Fang & Toey! :D

Me 2, can't wait 2 C O & Toey!