Dok Ruk Rim Tang [Exact]

remem

sarNie Hatchling
I think that Xact kept it secretly cause maybe they will open DRRT and all cast on Exact togther 2010.

Azlisakhmer

sarNie Adult
^^^^

LOL, Azlisakhmer, look wat u just did. j/k

OMFG! Did she just reply to herself again. Gosh for calling us wierd, we at least aren't stupid enough to reply to our own stuff.

Wat kind of Nang'ek don't show up @ her own Ceremony, even if it was that secretive, we will at least see her in a pic. She's been saying she's nang'ek, but yo where the hell is she, it's her damn Fudge ceremony she's been waiting for!!!!!
lol I didn't mean too but it was annoying and she replied to herself o gosh. If it wasn't for Bie, O, and Toey I wouldn't bother coming in here to deal with this person and her obsession

kab hnub

sarNie Hatchling
lol I didn't mean too but it was annoying and she replied to herself o gosh. If it wasn't for Bie, O, and Toey I wouldn't bother coming in here to deal with this person and her obsession
lol, I know. The same with me too. If it weren't for those 3 too, I wouldn't even bother visiting. Let her be crazy, she's only replying to her onw SHIT. She ain't got nothing else to say, that's why she's repeating the same thing. It like we don't know how Vill look like or something that she has to keep putting pictures of that woman so we will know how she look like. lol, if we don't know we wouldn't even mention her name.

I think she the worst of all fans. I can say I'm a crazy fans of many stars, but to put non-relate pictures in a thread that it doesn't even belong in and repeating it over many times is just plain stupidity! And replying to your own shit, it is even WORSER than just an obsession n craziness. She too over herself and Son with Vill.

pink-lily

sarNie Hatchling
is there like any trailer of the drama? i really want to see what it's gonna be about!

i don't mind vill as the na'ek because i like her. i'll check out the drama whenever it comes out.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Just want to ask is Fang still in here. I didn't see Fang name any more I see Ann Pei with Bie and Wiew.

remem

sarNie Hatchling
Xact's Lakorn : List

- Proong Nee Kor Ruk Tur [onair]
- Yark Yoot Tawan Wai Tee Prai Fah [Dec]
- Dok Ruk Rim Taang [Feb]
- Jap Tai Wai Rai Sai Samorn
- Rong Ram Pee
- Malai Saam Chaai

DRRT : Bie, Vill, Ann Alicha, Pei, Fang, Toey, New Chaiyapon, O Anuchit, Sanchai from chingchung.

jeeja

Miss SMILES :D
Xact's Lakorn : List

- Proong Nee Kor Ruk Tur [onair]
- Yark Yoot Tawan Wai Tee Prai Fah [Dec]
- Dok Ruk Rim Taang [Feb]
- Jap Tai Wai Rai Sai Samorn
- Rong Ram Pee
- Malai Saam Chaai

DRRT : Bie, Vill, Ann Alicha, Pei, Fang, Toey, New Chaiyapon, O Anuchit, Sanchai from chingchung.
Yeah New is n here too! I miss him, was lookin' 4 a Toey n New pairing in CC, but he was switched out. If not O & Toey then Toey & New! :D

Thanks Remem!

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
Thanks Remem for sharing the pictures.

Dang, I can't believe Vill looks older than my Hottie Bie and Ann Alicia...

Where's Toey, New, Pei, Fang, & O? they're not in the picture... <_<

jeeja

^^^And I thought it was only my eyes.

WTH 50 ep for that one lakorn, it's not even 2 generation.
Dang, there goes me skipping it.

I'm hoping to see New n Toey pair n O w/ Fang instead. Screw the main couples, the extras are just way better :p

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
if new pair up with toey it'll be cute...yeah finally they have the cast....love it!!!!!can't wait till feb......

jeeja

DRRT's Poster (scan)

::www.bie-fanclub.com
Thanks Remem. Bie is HOT! Will I was hoping for a Toey n New, but seems like it'll b a Toey & O! Anyway I'm still FINE! The couple lookin' are juz so HOT! I guess Fang will be the nang'rai then, I hoping to see how will she can take on this role. New w/ Pei isn't so bad, I wonder which role she took? Any thanks, the photo looks great. Vill actually looks more manly than the 3 guys. :p

remem

sarNie Hatchling
The cast

[I've guessed from the Teaser]

Pei is step mom to Vill

Fang is Gaeyoon

Ann is Bie's elder sister

Toey is (maybe) Bie younger's sister I'm not sure her name, I heard only the scream from the fans.
..Toey love Vill (and she has believed vill is the boy).

Vill is [Realname] Nusorn, Patthavee called him "Ood" or "Anucha" [for the boy]

New is new husband to Pei (I think, haha)

O - from the Teaser I still don't know.

Bie is Patthavee or Khun Vee