Dok Ruk Rim Tang [Exact]

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
^lol, So, you don't have to think much, majority of Exact's lakorn tend to drag at a certain point when it should have just ended, but if Bie plays with Vill in here and the acting sucks along with the story n plot, I know ur not the only one who's not watching. But then there's something good that follows through, cuz it's gonna lessen up their chances together in the future lakorns that's coming.

^^^Jeeja, I totally agreed with u!!!!!!

jeeja

Miss SMILES :D
You don't need to defend Vill, and we're not saying anything bad about her..
Besides, it doesn't matter what happens to the actress in her personal life, or what news she has, it doesn't affect her acting ability...
There are a lot of actresses with drama in their personal lives, but people still like because they're talented...

We just personally feel that she isn't the best actress out there. We know you love Vill, and we have our opinions, but we're just expressing our opinions on her as an actress, not a person.

No matter who the actress will be, if the story isn't good, and the acting sucks from a majority of people, I won't watch...I hope they don't drag it out too long like with most EXACT lakorns...
^^^lol, there is nothing that I can't agreed with.

I watch the actors n actresses not because they are beautiful or NEWS-LESS, but because they're talented. One thing, personal life has nothing to do with wat they can bring on in a lakorn, it's talent that stands out. Scandalous or not, if she or he got talent then that's all I want to see.

Dude, sometimes you know, if people praises the stars they like too much it gets no more attention, n it makes other ppl less of a fan n interest.

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
^^^lol, there is nothing that I can't agreed with.

I watch the actors n actresses not because they are beautiful or NEWS-LESS, but because they're talented. One thing, personal life has nothing to do with wat they can bring on in a lakorn, it's talent that stands out. Scandalous or not, if she or he got talent then that's all I want to see.

Dude, sometimes you know, if people praises the stars they like too much it gets no more attention, n it makes other ppl less of a fan n interest.

Who cares less if u her fan or not, just stopping people just because u don't like her, let other who like her and praise ur own actress or actor that u like,,,,,if u 1 person that doesn't like, it doesn't not mean, she's got no talented or ability to act....Thank goodness that u don't like her then I have her all to myself....hahaha

jeeja

^^^lol, keep Vill to ur self none or us wants her.

Praise her all you want, no one cares.

lol, did my comment offend u...well that's how I ROLL! :p

N one thing, I never said I dislike her that badly, if she improved more in the future, I might even take her away from u later on! :p

Azlisakhmer

sarNie Adult
Ok they need to hurry to confirm the nek hate exact for that sometimes.

^^^It's not that we don't like Vill I think she pretty but she has not improve herself as an actress at all to me. I don't care about their personal life but if they can act I will watch their lakorn.

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
^^^lol, keep Vill to ur self none or us wants her.

Praise her all you want, no one cares.

lol, did my comment offend u...well that's how I ROLL! :p

N one thing, I never said I dislike her that badly, if she improved more in the future, I might even take her away from u later on! :p
yeah i have her to myself,hahah
Roll, whichever way u want, u still hatred person, u must be a very unhappy kid..
Do the acting urself to see who can act better between u & vill, hahaha
take her away if u a leso,,,,hahaha

jeeja

^^^lol, I wonders who's hating...:rolleyes:

Actually i'm a happy kid, cuz i'm having so much fun making fun about me, you n Vill....

go ahead call me wat u want, lol the more you mention me the more popular I GET! :p

Wanna know how much I could act, well I took a role as ur worst nightmare LOL! :clap:

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
^^^lol, I wonders who's hating...:rolleyes:

Actually i'm a happy kid, cuz i'm having so much fun making fun about me, you n Vill....

go ahead call me wat u want, lol the more you mention me the more popular I GET! :p

Wanna know how much I could act, well I took a role as ur worst nightmare! :clap:

well done, :tease: love sweet dream of vill, i hope she chosen for this role!

sunwoohoo

sarNie Egg
well i dont hope its vill thats all <_<
i dislike old people who or people who just look old and have lots of make up so they wont look old but people around them can totally tell they are or looking old.
bie look like a person that really match a person that actually looks like they are at his age
if vill play the role i will just imagine that she is like bie's mom or maybe even his grandma in make up, lots of make up. :D

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
Who cares less if u her fan or not, just stopping people just because u don't like her, let other who like her and praise ur own actress or actor that u like,,,,,if u 1 person that doesn't like, it doesn't not mean, she's got no talented or ability to act....Thank goodness that u don't like her then I have her all to myself....hahaha

We all have our opinions on who we like or don't like, even when I like someone and others say something bad about them, I know it's just their opinion, and no matter what you say, it won't change anyone's opinion.

Most of us just don't like Vill's acting, we don't know her as a person, but as an actress, she's not as great as you might think she is.

And you know, you and I had the same kind of discussion when you said Son's acting is better than Ken's. I personally believe that Ken is a great, talented, and versatile actor who's been in the business for a long time and has done very well for himself...and think that Son is like a log when he acts...because he's young and needs a lot to learn in the acting business...but you had your opinion on him, and I had mine...

It's the same thing here, we don't hate the girl, we just don't like her acting, and acting is a big part why people watch lakorns...

jeeja wasn't stopping anyone from liking Vill, most of us just expressed how we don't like her acting, and we just don't want to see her in this lakorn...trust me, even if Bie is in here, if the acting and story is bad, I won't be watching until a long time from now...when I'm bored. jeeja is also not just one person that doesn't like her acting other people don't either, including myself. Just respect our opinions on your favorite actress and move on, please.

We watch lakorns for entertainment purposes, and if it doesn't entertain, or keep us hooked on it, it's not worth watching.

Ok they need to hurry to confirm the nek hate exact for that sometimes.

^^^It's not that we don't like Vill I think she pretty but she has not improve herself as an actress at all to me. I don't care about their personal life but if they can act I will watch their lakorn.

I agree!!! It's the acting we watch, not the person's personality or characterisitics or whatever...if they happen to be good people, then great, if they happen to always have bad rumors or bad publicity, then who cares.

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
^^^well said.

WTF! Son better than Ken, man wat is wrong. LOL, Ken has been in the biz for a long time, the Newbie can never beat him, talking about Son, Bie can't even beat Ken yet. But there's always room to improve...hopefully there is???

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
I agree, there's always room to improve...Bie's good, he can act, but he's not great, and he needs more lakorn experience to show that he is talented...
You can't just get respect or admiration just because you're famous, you have to earn it

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
Just love Vill, hope she the N'ek for this lakorn; she so cute and a great actress

Azlisakhmer

sarNie Adult
Ok newayz when are they going to have opening ceremony for this lakorn? Wow Son better actor than Ken lmao that has got to be a joke.

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
Ok newayz when are they going to have opening ceremony for this lakorn? Wow Son better actor than Ken lmao that has got to be a joke.
Well, I think everyone has individual taste, I find Son to be more romantic in the love scene then Ken, just my opinion, I am not defending him,,,,,Whereas I never find Ken to be attractive or have any chemistry on screen...Son is just a minor actor where as Ken has been in the industry for long time, Ken was never famous in lakorn until he act with Aom and Ann in their lakorns...just my opinion, if u Ken's fan......

kab hnub

sarNie Hatchling
wow, 30 pages and still no nang'ek, I have been gone 4 a few months n still there is none, wat is wrong with EXACT this time.
But anyway, as i read from a couple of pages the majority don't want Vill...hahaa...y??? but same goes for me!
I hope it's Best...Just let it be her, gosh she needs a lakorn to be a nang'ek, Vill got two, n Best got non, well in KLKS she didn't even play a role at all.
I love Bie & Best! I don't mind Peung, she's cute. But Bie and Best 4 this one! :D
I just love them! lol, they got better chemistry!!!!!!!!!

I Cheer 4 BEST N BIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Merit

sarNie Adult
I want Mew and Bie....Mew isn't the prettiest...but there's something about her that I like. I thought they were good together in their first lakorn. :) isn't she still in school?

Bie has such a baby face he can't have a N'ek that overshadow him in appearance. She has to have a more innocent teenager like look to her that would be compatible to him. Exact is somewhat limited.

No arguement coming from me about Vill being pretty. By all means, she is. But I don't think she would at this stage be a good N'ek for Bie. This has nothing to do with her "personally". To me, she seemed a bit mature looking for Bie. Like I said, he is one of those actors that was just blessed with a baby face. LOL. (I wish I have that problem).

In the ET industry you are bound to get criticize no matter what. I am a fan of a certain actors/actresses but that does not mean I can't take the heat from those that does not like them. It's unfair to want everyone to like the ones that I like because everyone has different taste. And giving out "personal attacks" is a no-no for me.

I just want Exact to pick the one that they think is best for Bie and the one that can act out the role. I am going to watch this with an open mind. Wether, I like the actress or not, I will watch a few epis...and if she does not interest me still. Well hey, I at least gave it a shot.

amythao

sarNie Adult
Wow, everybody really want to know who's the actress for this lakorn...However, for me it dosen't really matter who is the main actress or actor because if the story it's good then I will never finish it.