Dok Ruk Rim Tang [Exact]

remem

sarNie Hatchling
^^^^Ur not the only 1. there are even more.

lol, i'll be hoping 4 the Grand n Bie singing project, seems more intense than this! like TOTALLY! :p
Oh, how did you know that they will have singing project together. It's very inside news, or just only me - Hahaha!!

I have heard that this project there're "Bie" Vs "Grand" and other 2 females from the star. I guess maybe "Gam".

remem

sarNie Hatchling
About this Drama I have heard that
[there're two ways]
- Bie will play the other Drama [And not soon]
- Or this Drama "DRRT" will change the name.

And I have heard maybe Vill with Bie cuz she's only one doesn't have drama next year. -_-

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
I really do want to see RUJ onscreen but I remember he said it's not his thing?! Right?! Idk that's what I remember.

I only know her did that one movie. It looked really good but I never got the chance to watch it yett. -.-

jakjann

Jakjann
ups fermale...hmm I hope it could be Gam and Ging this 2 girls have really sweet voice

------

why they need too long time for this one drama....????? GRRRRR >.<

remem

sarNie Hatchling
So do you mean Bie is going to have another project other than this tooo???!
Yeah, I have heard that actually he have project's 2010 already cuz "DRRT" is project's 2009.

ups fermale...hmm I hope it could be Gam and Ging this 2 girls have really sweet voice

------

why they need too long time for this one drama....????? GRRRRR >.<
yeah yeah I hope so .. Gam Grand and Ging, hihi :D

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Wow! That's great. I've wanted Bie to do at least one or two drama per year. :p I actually prefer him onscreen. I do like his voice and I loved his song choices during his first album after his second album I kinda stopped listening to his songs since they weren't the same style it was when he first came out. :rolleyes:

But YAYYY! If this lakorn is for View already then I wish for him to pair up w/ Pueng, Best, Pang or Grand his next lakorn! :D Since they are the only young looking ones for him so far. :p

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
lol, who's confuse w/me? So is Bie gonna have 2 lakorns for next year plus his singing project, or is it that he is not playing DRRT anymore n playing a different lakorn??? But if he has more projects on the road then I'll be looking for those upcoming ones, I'm not really looking 4ward 4 this one unless this is still under Bie n the nang'ek is not Vill.

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
Yeah, I have heard that actually he have project's 2010 already cuz "DRRT" is project's 2009.
But if DRRT is project 2009 than the nang'ek shouldn't be Vill, lol she got SK. it should be someone else, but even if it's Vill hopefully his next is someone better, cuz i'm skipping this one if it's Vill.

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
whats with wiew...she's so sweet i mean i love all the girls [Wiew, Pueng, Best] on exact...so no matter i'll still watch it for BIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
whats with wiew...she's so sweet i mean i love all the girls [Wiew, Pueng, Best] on exact...so no matter i'll still watch it for BIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
I agree, Vill is a nice girl and good actress, if u don't like her let other people like her, don't put her down too much as if she is a bad person or she has done something bad or have bad news......Vill is just trying to do her job and be a good student without too much news....compare to other actress who always have bad news or always up to no good in the public eye.....If u don't like her just let her do her job if she happen to be in in lakorn and don't tune in and let her fans watch this lakorn in peace....u can always tune into Bie with ur favourite N'ek....

transcend89

sarNie Adult
lol so best is out and again we don't know who n'ek is gonna be...i love this exact sure knows how to make us impatient and annoy ok now lets not start dissing on vill or best or any of the other stars if you like them good if you don't then that's fine too

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
^^^^^lol, were not dissing on Vill, we all just saying she already got her 2009 project/lakorn which was SK, n DRRT is a project for 2009 in which the nang'ek should not be her, it goes the same for the other stars, lol cuz Exact only airs one lakorn after another n majority of their stars get a lakorn each year, even if DRRT is gonna air in 2010, it is still a 2009 project, so it should be someone else.

It doesn't matter anymore if Vill is the nang'ek 4 this lakorn, cuz her chances of getting a lakorn with Bie later on is less.

jeeja

Miss SMILES :D
haha...it's funny, lol everyone is intended to their own thoughts n opinions in here.

one thing it's freedom of speech n page lol, ppl can say wat they want, cuz it doesn't offend no one.

if you can't handle the heat stay outta the kitchen, if you can't handle the comments stay away from the page, lol.

who cares who is nang'ek, it doesn't matter anymore, too much waiting is already boring the hell outta us, n whoever wants to watch it can watch n whoever doesn't don't have too, but comments never hurts, plus as along as it's not threatening the other side badly then it's still cool.

lol, if anyone ever get offended by my comments, sorry, but just remember to get the hell outta my way, cuz this is how I roll! lol :p j/k

P.S. Don't blame me for my rudeness, it's you who have problems...muahahaaaaaaaa!

jeeja

Miss SMILES :D
^lol, 'bout dat, i was off topic, but here I go on with my news:

a friend told me there hasn't been a nang'ek truly confirm for this yet, or maybe she doesn't know for sure. It's only sure that it's Vill cuz she got nothing 4 2010, but my friend told me, DRRT is a project 4 2009, not sure it's gonna be 100% Vill??? cuz she got her 2009 project at beginning of the year (which is SK), lol who knows as of rite now the nang'ek is, cuz it's always dat here n there, no n yes, on n off, back n forth, but all we know is Vill is 50/50 on the chance 4 the role, cuz as we've seen it's been a change of nang'ek 3'x already. plus this is the last piece, K'Boyd n Bie never came out to tell the media or news who was nang'ek, Exact already has many other projects for 2010, Bie has more projects on list, n probably every other Exact stars too, so let's all just wait n see wat gonna happen next.

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
I agree, Vill is a nice girl and good actress, if u don't like her let other people like her, don't put her down too much as if she is a bad person or she has done something bad or have bad news......Vill is just trying to do her job and be a good student without too much news....compare to other actress who always have bad news or always up to no good in the public eye.....If u don't like her just let her do her job if she happen to be in in lakorn and don't tune in and let her fans watch this lakorn in peace....u can always tune into Bie with ur favourite N'ek....

You don't need to defend Vill, and we're not saying anything bad about her..
Besides, it doesn't matter what happens to the actress in her personal life, or what news she has, it doesn't affect her acting ability...
There are a lot of actresses with drama in their personal lives, but people still like because they're talented...

We just personally feel that she isn't the best actress out there. We know you love Vill, and we have our opinions, but we're just expressing our opinions on her as an actress, not a person.

No matter who the actress will be, if the story isn't good, and the acting sucks from a majority of people, I won't watch...I hope they don't drag it out too long like with most EXACT lakorns...