Dok Ruk Rim Tang [Exact]

remem

sarNie Hatchling
Xact keep all about of his next projects secretly.

Bie goes abroad with his work team may be about his next project. Even in Thai sites nobody knows where is Bie now. It's not have any news in Thailand. ^^
I don't know what is he doing. But I think it's about his next project. ^^

:D

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
Thanks Remem 4 the message...more secert projects for Bie, to bad we don't know where he acturally is at...

jeeja

Miss SMILES :D
^lol they r scared of stalkers like us...hahaa :p

Where's Bie??? I wanna know too...

October huh...doesn't seem that far away.

Well, is he gonna b home on his B-DAY, lol it's coming up pretty fast!

No confirmation on the nang'ek yet???

i wonder is Bie & Khun Boyd trying to go uncover for a nang'ek...hahaa :p seems like it is, cuz no one is confirmed yet.
lol it is a funny thought, but still that could be happening.

remem

sarNie Hatchling
^lol they r scared of stalkers like us...hahaa :p

Where's Bie??? I wanna know too...

October huh...doesn't seem that far away.
Haha, I don't know why is Xact would keep it a secret. Even Thai fans don't know where's Bie.
.sent it to u. Maybe about The Musical or Go-inter. HAhaha :p

jeeja

^yeah...about time he go-inter...lol he already kinda is.

2 bad they don't sell his Musical so we could watch

But still looking forward 4 his upcoming projects!

jeeja

^BEST! YEAH! I was really hoping 4 one!

If it's really confirm, I'll be looking 4owrd for her improvement.

But lol I luv her! :p

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
Thanks Remem for the news...I really happy to hear that Bie will pair up with Best...

Wow, I just can't wait to see this lakorn...

remem

sarNie Hatchling
I have just wached "TV Pool" I don't know why Best said she will have new lakorn, it is "Jub tai vai rai sai samorn".

But in OHO magazine "Jup tai vai rai sai samorn" new lakron of Xact will have "Thang" "Nut" "Bee" "Pim" and "Vill".

Ummmm!!!!!

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
^that's confusing...but is it confirm???? um! ????

anyway I hope it's Best, cuz I think she will match the role more than Vill...

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanks for the news. I hope Best is confirm in this lakorn. I want to see her with Bie again after she was in his mv...hehe

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Aw. I was hoping for PUENG. But then she has that lakorn w/ Chakrit so I'm very happy but just that I don't like the storyline. :(

But thank goodness! It's BEST. I wanted either Best, Pueng or Aerin or even Toey or Grand. :p Finally a lakorn of Best that I can tune in! :D Soooo excited. Hope nothing changes. Probably they switched Vill and Best lakorns that why?!

jeeja

(OMG! I was really hoping 4 my B-Team)

Okay...first it was Grand...then came Vill...now Best, but it's not gonna be her anymore, lol r they trying to kill us or did they forgot to tell Best that she's filming this one instead. All I hope is that if Best is not filming this one anymore then I hope they don't put Vill in.

Other than Best, I don't mind Toey, Aerin or even someone new. Gosh I was really hoping 4 Best & Bie...lol they r gonna be my B-Team, but now it's all up n down again. So when is Exact gonna get this straight for us???!

It wouldn't even bother me if they decide to give this lakorn to either Best or Peung even Aerin and Toey...all i'm hoping is they don't switch Best out...