Dok Ruk Rim Tang [Exact]

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Sucksss so badly! :( I don't want Puengs acting career to end just after two lakorns! :( & hope it's not because of her scandelous new! That's just not fair at all! Grrrrrrrrrr.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Gosh, at this point I'm wishing they just mind as well have casted Ann Alicha LOL; I really don't want to watch Vill after that horrible of a lakorn Sakul Ka :lol:

nina07

sarNie Adult
Wait when was it said that there was a possibility that it could be View?! :huh: I just saw my post and then after everyone started saying it's View. XD I'm confused. LOL

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
Gosh, at this point I'm wishing they just mind as well have casted Ann Alicha LOL; I really don't want to watch Vill after that horrible of a lakorn Sakul Ka :lol:
lol, Ann Alicha is way better than Vill by 1,000,000,000... of times. She maybe more mature, but at least she is better.

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Lol P'Tina! Yeah Sakul Ka was horrible! I'm not trying to be rude or anything but I had to watch that lakorn with my mom and oh my gosh her actiing!! :eek: Basically her crying.

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
I don't know, don't want to believe this but BOGOSS said in the previous post that he talked to WIEW online & WIEW say that she is nang'ek for this lakorn. :rolleyes:

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
I hope you can find confirmation for us soon, I mean I know BOGOSS did say WIEW confirm this lakorn herself but I won't fully believe until I find news sources or so.

jeeja

Miss SMILES :D
I felt kinda relief after I found a great news that Vill is NOT gonna b the nang'ek. OMG! I was so HAPPY! But I'm still waiting for the confirmation, I'll give you guys the heads up when my friend replies back.

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
I am not taking sides but have u notice that Peung is not consistant with her appearance at any exact or P'boyd function so for them to give her any lakorn, she can at least try to participate to earn her reward, not just disappear and expect the production crew of that company to give her chances,,,,Whereas Vill, even though she is new and as u guys keep saying that she can't act but she at least makes an effort to attend functions, not just disappear and expect elders at the production company to give her chances....For me I like Vill personality more because she respect who's she is working for.....anyway I preffer Exact to change Vill to Act with Son then Grand can match with Bie in this lakorn.....

U know Thailand or anyway in the world u have to respect people for them to give u a chance.....I don't Peung personally but I hardly see her at any Exact or P'boyd functions....At least Best and Vill or Son,,,,who as u guys keep saying that they can't act but at least they all getting help in acting lesson and attend function to paid respect to the production company....

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
sarna, we understand that you're a vill's fan and it's very good but we want to see a "new face", i mean, vill was the n'ek in "sakul kaa" which just ended; it would be fun if we can see pueng this year as a n'ek on a lakorn.

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
sarna, we understand that you're a vill's fan and it's very good but we want to see a "new face", i mean, vill was the n'ek in "sakul kaa" which just ended; it would be fun if we can see pueng this year as a n'ek on a lakorn.
Sajenna, I do understand that u a fan of Peung but she doesn't make an effort to appear or attend any of the functions that Exact or P'boyd had held and u expect the production company to be fair and give her lakorn,,,,I think the elders would give it to someone who respect them more....

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
Yeah OK I can try to find out... i want know it too^^
me too.... :D

I hope you can confirm to us soon cuz I don't want Vill to act with Bie...Vill can act with Son always & 4ever...I still prefer Grand over Vill...

I felt kinda relief after I found a great news that Vill is NOT gonna b the nang'ek. OMG! I was so HAPPY! But I'm still waiting for the confirmation, I'll give you guys the heads up when my friend replies back.
Really, I can't wait to hear from you...Cuz I really want Bie to act with someone else beside Vill. So at least some of us can tune in if it is someone else....haha...

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
I wouldn't mind seeing vill with Bie even though I am not a fan of Bie....it be nice change and good experience for her to act with Bie apart from Son and Mos...hahaha